9x14 - 'Stoned Cold ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

FieldMouse

Hub Master

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Sunday, February 27, 2011
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#914) "Stoned Cold"​

THE CSIs TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHICH NERD TOOK REVENGE WHEN A HIGH SCHOOL MEAN GIRL IS STONED TO DEATH, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, FEB. 27

"Stoned Cold" - The CSIs try to figure out which nerd took revenge when a high school bully is stoned to death, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Feb. 27 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.​

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller​

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Tom Loman................ Christian Clemenson
Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey​

GUEST CAST:
Blaire Hawkins......................... Linsey Godfrey
Cindy Hawkins......................... Wendy Benson
Megan Wells................................ Erin Sanders
Amy Wells............................ Jean Louisa Kelly
Kevin Wells.............................. Chris McGarry
Patrick Lieber................................. Eric Lange
Leandra Cordero...................... Susan Santiago
Nate Crenshaw........................ Brett DelBuono
Samantha Downey................ Sophia Taylor Ali
Molly Sloan............................... Leven Rambin
Jeremy................................ Christopher Poehls
Amanda.......................... BreAnna C. Wittman
Hillary........................................ Jazzlyn Marae​

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron
DIRECTED BY: Allison Liddi
RATING: To Be Announced​

So, Molly Sloan arrives in this one. Hopefully there will be some good scenes with Ryan then.
And yay also for the return of Dave!

I am not happy that CBS decided to run new episodes on Oscar night. How is our show ever going to perform well with this kind of competition? Are you guys going to watch this episode or watch the Oscars?

Well, I'd watch Miami before anything ( :lol: ) so my vote doesn't count... but I really don't like award shows. I haven't watched any in the past two or three years. I even missed the Grammy's two weeks ago!

Well, I'd watch Miami before anything ( :lol: ) so my vote doesn't count... but I really don't like award shows. I haven't watched any in the past two or three years. I even missed the Grammy's two weeks ago!

I'm with you about awards shows, BBS! Can't remember the last one I watched. Too boring watching all those celebs patting themselves on the back ... and the same people win over and over again.

I'll be watching CSI Miami! :)

I, too, will be watching CSI: Miami Sunday night. :thumbsup: The Oscars have gotten so pompous over the years, Hollywood people need to lighten up substantially. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this episode, but I'm still skeptical about Molly Sloan. I wasn't a fan of Leven's on Grey's but I'm going to give her a chance on CSIM. I'm all for more Ryan time, but if it's poorly-written Ryan time, there is little point. I hope they don't have him acting like a fool around her. That doesn't do him justice.

Wait, they're airing a new episode even though the Oscar's are on? That's not going to help their ratings... Regardless, I'm glad they are airing a new episode because I'm so fed up with reruns. :p

And also, hooray for the return of Dave! Now we just need Travers and Valera back and all is well in the lab tech department. :)

Let's see, I stopped watching the Oscars after LOTR:ROTK won all dem awards. At that moment, I was a satisfied geek and returned to normal life...uh, sorta.

So, safe to say I will be watching CSI:Miami regardless...

I, too, will be watching CSI: Miami Sunday night. :thumbsup: The Oscars have gotten so pompous over the years, Hollywood people need to lighten up substantially. :rolleyes:

I'm just gonna have to go in and fix that...add a little love and light-heartedness to the world, :hugegrin::angel:

Melxx I would help, but I've forgotten the ways of non-US video hunting, sorry.

Are you guys going to watch this episode or watch the Oscars?

Oscars. :p Sort of a family tradition, so I'll have to catch Miami a little later tomorrow night if it's showing in a different timezone (satellite is a godsend).

Either way, it looks like an interesting episode. It's not every day someone gets stoned to death, so it's kind of refreshing for a change. :D

I am not happy that CBS decided to run new episodes on Oscar night. How is our show ever going to perform well with this kind of competition? Are you guys going to watch this episode or watch the Oscars?
I'm going to watch the Oscars until 10 when Miami is on. :lol: I don't particularly care about them so I'll just watch them for fun until Miami.

Anyway this episode looks pretty good. And I'm sort of excited but sort of not for Molly Sloan. I'll have to see what she's really like before I make up my mind about her.

On line the next day. Today's so-called "movies" or self-loving celebrities don't impress me. Between the two, I'd take Miami any day.

And also, hooray for the return of Dave! Now we just need Travers and Valera back and all is well in the lab tech department. :)

WOO HOO! I'd definitely watch if all the lab rats were there. Not to mention a certain IAB agent to make sure Horatio doesn't get violent again.

On line the next day. Today's so-called "movies" or self-loving celebrities don't impress me. Between the two, I'd take Miami any day.

Same here! I enjoyed a couple movies that were nominated this year, and I'm curious as to what the results are, but the show is way too stuffy and self-congratulatory to me. Definitely watching Miami.

Back