9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Started on time here (another Canuck). Definitely has to be frustrating for those who stayed up this late only for it not to come on at all.

I didn't actually catch the whole episode as I had other commitments (research papers hate me) but what I did see was a pretty decent episode, although not exactly too much to sneeze at compared to last week, which I felt blew it completely out of the water.

That being said, I'm sure a lot of people would have really liked to catch it this week. :/

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

It REALLY sucks that CBS didn't play Miami at all tonight. Wtf? This is going to kill Miami, I hate that. Anyways, I was luckily able to watch it on CTV, so I put my thoughts in spoilers. I wish I could magically give you all CTV. :(

That episode was actually better than I was expecting it to be. The beginning was interesting, Eric being there for "crowd control" and then the guy who he thought did the shooting only had a pellet gun.

I really liked how all of the people from "The Boroughs" ended up being completely different from the people they played on the show. Like "Guns" being really religious and a future priest, the victim having a husband in real life and being pregnant, the killer having a fake accent and being from somewhere else where she didn't even have a social life or anything like that.

I liked the murder weapon. A piece of ice from the ice sculpture of the Statue of Liberty. So the murder weapon had melted.

Glad they had Calleigh helping out Tom in the morgue. It was an easy way to get her more involved in the episode but still being able to hide Emily's baby bump.

The episode started off with a lot of Eric but he really wasn't seen a ton in this episode. I would say there was definitely a lot more Natalia, Ryan and Walter in this episode. *Ryan looks sooooo good in white.* :D

I liked how Horatio sort of had this separate case from the others involving the kid in the hospital. I thought it was a little stupid how he brought that huge machine gun into that restaurant and went "This is my warrant!" and then shot the ceiling and all of the drugs fell through. :lol: I was sort of like "wtf?" but then it sort of got better after he brought them into the hospital and it showed the doctors figuring out what kind of drug it was and how they ended up saving the kid because of that. Was a pretty nice scene, and before the commercial I loved how H like squeezed his nose because he thought the kid was going to die.

Uuuhmmm, there was probably more I wanted to say but forgot to. :lol: Oh well, I thought it was an awesome episode, aside from the whole Horatio-shooting-the-ceiling-with-machine-gun part.

It was a lot better than I was expecting it to be.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well, it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the country if you all got the new episode and we didn't :lol:

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Let's just say CBS did a crappy job trying to fix this problem. And they could have picked a better repeat to air! Season 6? I can watch that on DVD with no commericals... (I put that in my complaint, =) )

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

As my sister would say: CBS is f*$%ery. They dont even regularize thier time properly, their worse than Jamaican local tv...and that s@#t is horrible! This is just a waste of my flipping time, do you guys really think they're trying to blow off the series since it's getting the least ratings?

Well, if the US can't get it then I can't get it cuz thats exactly where my cable comes from. So goodnight, that is, if I can flipping sleep!:scream:

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Just curious to know what episode of season 6 was aired, lol. I'm so upset about all of this. Will we ever see this episode? Will they push back the others? Ugh!

7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I AGREE with you, Miamifan! Let's DO this! And EVERYONE write CBS too, let them know how you feel. It's worked for us before, not just with Adam, but with Jon and Eva too...

And, gooniegirl, I'm assuming because if they showed it out west and preempted east/central ,the ratings would have been WAY down.

And now we're out of sync with Canada.. way to go, CBS. Way to treat your loyal "FANS"!

8. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

They showed "Stand Your Ground" for Phoenix. It's a great episode, but I already have it... in better quality! with no CBS logo on the bottom. :lol:

Someone mentioned they'll probably put out some kind of press release letting us know what the plan is. I hope they do, but I'm little hesitant to think CBS actually would.

9. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

What I'm the most upset about is the fact they could have told us five or six hours ago that they weren't showing it tonight instead of having us sit here assuming it was still being aired. I bet tomorrow we get some crappy apology tomorrow that will mean nothing.

In any case, let's hope we get to see it at some point. Anyone knows when that's going to be?

10. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Like CBS gives a rat's :censored: about us fans. :rolleyes: If they did, they wouldn't have bumped our show from Monday night in favor of that crappy re-make "Hawaii 5-Oh this show sucks."

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I am really upset for everyone that didnt get to see tonights episode. I was fortunate since I get the Canadian station (Channle 15~ CFTO) even though I live in NY. Though I'm old school and like to tape it and foolishly waited thinking it air late on CBS. I did enjoy the episode I wont say more b/c I'm not sure its ok considering.

What's worse is I just went to see if by chance it was airing after the news and Criminal Minds is on? I'm a fan but seriously?

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

12. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

There is no "news release" part of CBS' website, so I don't know how or why they will choose to cover their as...errrr...explain this brain fart.

This show is obviously headed for the cancel button, they couldn't broadcast it more clearly. Eddie Cibrian can sit back with LeAnn and munch on some popcorn, watching the ship sink.

13. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

I called the WLKY newsroom and they said they didn't know if they were going to put it on after the news or not but then the sports guy said it wasn't going to be on. I'm soooo angry! WTF CBS??? :mad::mad:

14. ncc1701mf

ncc1701mf Civilian

When this happened with Cold Case, the other time zones got a repeat, then they aired the pre-empted one the following week. If this is what they plan to do, then we be out of synch with Canada, unless they get a repeat next time. What happens if football goes way over next week?

So if it is on next week will we have to put up a new discussion thread?

Maria

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Um. They could at least offer up some information. As I said, they didn't even MENTION it on my station, other than the 'All New CSI: Miami up next" Blah! I am guessing it'll be either pushed back to next week or not aired at all... other than online. Which will suck, cause we won't get ratings that way.

Why MIAMI? Why not another show? This SUCKS.

There is a petition going around... I'm not sure if we're allowed to post the links here or not?