9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They could decide to either a) air the episode during late night/early morning programming during the week, b) place it in a slot where there's a repeat already scheduled in another timeslot (though I'm not sure if CBS has any repeats scheduled this week), or c) not air the episode at all.

CBS.com should still have the episode for viewing online, I would assume.

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

^^ Oh, okay! I see what you're saying. Thanks for the info!! I appreciate it.

Talk about screwing the ratings... tho. CBS surely wouldn't blame Miami for that.

Undercover Boss JUST went off.. will update when I know something for sure!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I got the news, anyone get Miami? I'm so :scream:!

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

^The game ran over, 60 Minutes came on at 8, Amazing Race at 9, and Undercover Boss at 10. I was assuming that CSI: Miami would come on at 11, but it looks like that's not going to happen because it looks like CBS decided the news is more important.

5. Court

Court Prime Suspect

I live in the Omaha market and the CBS station here booted Miami for local news and a local sports show nobody watches. I never thought I'd say this, but I really hate football right now. :scream: Apparently CBS wants our show to fail. :censored:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We have the news here in St.Paul so I guess it's bed time for me.

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Arizona here, and CSI:Miami is a repeat tonight! Season 6 "Stand Your Ground."

I'm officially upset... ugh...

8. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Trust me...as a Cold Case fan who saw his show get canceled due to low ratings (due to the crappy time slot), I see the pattern being repeated here.
    10 P.M. on Sunday nights is where shows are put to die.

9. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Which is an incredible "F" "U" to the show's fans from CBS. We invest time and energy into one of their products and they give us the middle finger for it. Boo on CBS.

10. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I am sorry to hear that in some areas in the US they are not airing Miami at all and an hour delay for some. It started on time here in Canada so yaaay!:thumbsup:

-I did not expect a lot from this episode mostly because I don't like Jersey Shore but it did have a few pleasant surprises.
    -I don't get why Eric is in that event doing crowd control.:confused:
    -I love Calleigh and Natalia's scene interrogating the guy. It was hilarious!
    -The scene with Ryan frisking the girl was funny too.
    -Overall, I enjoyed watching it.

11. Blinded By Smoke

Actually, I don't think any of us in the US are seeing it. Guess it'll just be on next week, and we'll get an episode during an scheduled off week. Which will kind of SUCK too cause it'll STILL be on at 10 and STILL be getting pushed back while all the other shows will be reruns that night (except for TaR), and we'll be hung out to dry, so to speak.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so, fed up! I don't even know.

CBS can expect some hate mail, let me tell you!!!

12. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I think the people who are getting it seem to be getting a re-run instead. I guess if they're airing the new episode in Canada it'll be online and I'll be able to watch it tomorrow.

13. Blinded By Smoke

^^^If they do that though, and air it only online, won't get any ratings for it... (?)

The bad part here is they didn't even MENTION it on TV. I'm just hoping we get info soon.

14. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

The weird part is that we were only pushed back by like 6 minutes, and we STILL got a repeat? What is up with that?

Man, those spoilers look awesome!

15. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I'm so incredibly ticked off at CBS right now, I'm about to start a petition campaign to show them just how upset they have made the loyal Miami fans. I can't deal with this until the super bowl! And what's for them to do the same thing after football, We have March Madness to deal with too!

They're doing this intentionally to take out a successful show! They have no idea the hell fire that will rain down upon them! If we can bring back Rodriegez we can keep our show on the air!!!