8x04 - In Plane Sight ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I don't really like Jesse. He took over the Super Horatio bit 0_o

Don't have much more to say about last week's episode which I watched before tonight's earlier.

I like Jesse because he's friendly to Ryan and anyone who is nice to Ryan is pretty much okay in my book cause Ryan needs friends. :) It does however bug me a bit that the writers are writing Jesse as this perfect entity. Every human has flaws. They need to give Jesse some to make him more realistic.

I like Jesse because he's friendly to Ryan and anyone who is nice to Ryan is pretty much okay in my book cause Ryan needs friends. :) It does however bug me a bit that the writers are writing Jesse as this perfect entity. Every human has flaws. They need to give Jesse some to make him more realistic.

I don't see him as perfect as much as just this is your normal average nice guy who is kind and sweet, which is really a nice thing to see on a show like Miami who tends to have very complicated characters.

And I think the writers are still trying to flush out his character, so give them some time and I'm sure Jesse's character will be more well-rounded.

As for the super-hero bit, he's not stealing anything from Super-H yet, Jesse is just doing nice things. He hasn't single-handedly solve the case yet like Horatio has done.

Back