8x01 - 'Out of Time' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 18, 2009.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I haven't seen his name after LaRue's in the credits.His name appears after LaRue's in some fan made opening credit video,but that's it.
    As far as LaRue getting more airtime,JT dropping into the background,the spoilers so far don't indicate that is happening in either instance.

That particular title is from a site known to change titles(because they are wrong)as far as we know ,no episode has that particular title.As far as the average,and being kicked from the show,that is not true of any of the CSI's.There has been change on CSI:Vegas,we knew WP was going to be leaving several seasons before he did,he made known that he wanted to leave,Gary Dourdan had personal problems,and Adam's probabable
    contract negotiation breakdown,hardly a pattern of the male actors getting the boot.
    Don't see that happening at all.TPTB don't seem to be in the habit of changing the main cast frequently,with the exception of the last ME and the lab rats.Someone may choose to leave because of their personal reasons(like having a baby) but I don't see some big change that may involve DC and Jonathan Togo,leaving Jesse to head up the show.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No way would Cibrian replace Caruso, and if anyone else exits the show I'd actually place more money on it being Emily or Eva, not Jon or David.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan would have been a lot younger than that in 1997. According to the ep where he's working at the gun range and his prints are on a gun used in a crime (because he handled all the guns at the gun range), when his pic and info came up on the screen, it said his birth year was 1981 which would make him currently 28. So 12 years ago he would have only been 16.

It's clear that Jesse is older than Ryan as are the rest of the team, so Ryan is still the youngest member of the team. :lol: Well, unless you consider Kyle part of the team.

I hope they bring Kyle back. I like the big brother/little brother like vibe between Ryan and Kyle. :)

I agree with MJ. There's no way that Eddie Cibrian would ever replace David Caruso. He's not a big enough name. He's definitely no Laurence Fishburne. They'd have to get someone with a much bigger name and much more well known if David ever decided to leave. However, I don't see that happening. Ann Donahue has as much as said there wouldn't be a show without David. So, if David decided to leave, I think the show would be cancelled before they'd ever replace him.

4. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I enjoyed this ep... Horatio without shades, Erik towing a truck, Calleigh fresh outta school and a bunch of really less than PC cops all around.... how far we've come in 12 years, eh!

[​IMG]