701 Resurrection - **Contains Spoilers!!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Offtopic, Hrockz, your signature is amazingness.

Ontopic, I liked the episode, and these are my epppoints:

-Ryan's scream at Eric and Calleigh about not wanting Horatio's "body" on the news was kind of awesome.
    -I sort of forgot to watch the credits. But, isn't Kyle supposed to be added? He wasn't after Eva.
    -Heh. Jake and Calleigh are done.
    -Kyle with the gun was cool. I didn't care that he only was on for 15 seconds.
    -"A divorce". Julia just went up 50 points with that comment.
    -I wish Ryan had run when Eric and Calleigh found out. It would have been fun to watch Eric chase him down, slam him to the ground, and then get the explanation. I love Ryan, but he gave in a little too easy.
    -I knew H wasn't going to be dead, but does he have to never get hurt?
    -Yelina was good. I loved how she kept her calm the entire time Ron was holding a gun to her head. She'd make a better undercover cop than Jakey. XD
    -Ortega got away a little too easily.

That's about all. Overall, good episode.

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

hey guys. haven't been on here forever. Since last season. But I loved last the season opening. And I knew H wasn't dead. He's SUper H. he don't die. ha. I loved the boat blowing up , it made my night for some odd reason

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It made my night too! I was like 'he's dead now!' with my mouth wide open. Then we find out that they cant find the body. Shesh, Ron should be dead.

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Personally I would think that anyone that close to the boat at the time of the explosion would have either died or been badly burned (H included). So does that mean he is going to show up again? More turmoil for H and family.

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I still thought it was 'funny' that Ron had a face of scratches/bruises and made a comment like the gangs got him but I wonder if the actor himself got into an accident or what? was that intentional? and unless he thought Julia was gonna turn on him how could he escape so easily-maybe he swims real good or had someone waiting to whisk him away...whatever any reason for H to have to save his family from evil Ron will be fun for a later episode...or season?

7. Piranya

Piranya Victim

I must say I was very,very disappointed and after all I was not very surprised about that. I dunno, CSI Miami had so much more potential but after season 4 they try to turn H into some kind of cartoon character that most of the story lines became a real laugh. I mean for a while it was fun to see those episodes with cool liners like "burn baby burn" and Caruso walking away from an exploding car getting on his glasses, hey but give me a break, even that gets pretty shallow after a while. I mean why do we all get so attached to characters in TV series because want to see how they handle "extrem life situations", dealing with emotions. When I want to see super heroes I can switch to Smallville or Heroes (great TV series btw). Any way, like many other already said, that episode should have been a two parter so that the whole storyline could have been developed properly. Funny thing, they must have filmed all in such a rush that they even forgot to get David Caruso the right shirt in his scene when first meeting Julia. First he wore a blue one and next cut a white one with stripes..hugh?
    If they continue not developing better story lines in the near future, I will not longer watch that crap. Sorry, I am really disappointed about that show, where have all those great writer gone???

8. Christine_ME

Christine_ME Hit and Run

HOLY CRAP, Hrockz... I have to say that I really love your art work. Both your avatar and your siggy banner are awesome!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I personally thought Ressurrection was MUCH better than the Heroes premiere. I mean, I knew that everything would work out the way that it did, but I still liked the ep. Wheras, I'm getting fed up with some of the storylines on Heroes. And I thought Miami was soapish. :lol: Heroes is getting almost as soapish as Smallville was when the whole Lex/Lana thing was going on. :lol: And judging by the ratings, a lot of people agree with me cause Miami beat out the second half of the Heroes premiere by quite a bit if I recall. The only thing I was really disappointed about was the fact that the "spoiler" that said Jake was helping H and Ryan didn't happen. I really wanted to see Jake and Ryan in the same scene interacting with each other. Oh well.. you win some, you lose some. :D

10. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

I do agree that way too much was put into this show. This one could easily have spilled over into 2 hours and draw out the suspense of H being "dead". The fact that Ryan spilled it so quickly and then E and C are lke business as usual I wasn't too keen on. I did like the fact that H seemed really emotionless tho - there was something so cool about it. I do wish he went to Calleigh at first but I think he wanted Ryan because Ryan probably reminds him of his younger days on the force. And it gave Ryan a chance to make it or break it.

I had a feeling Ron would survive and I look forward to seeing him face to face with Horatio again. There is something so awesome in the chemistry between these two adversaries - it reminded me of the extreme animosity between H and Clavo Cruz - both of these bad guys knew just how to push H's buttons!!

With H not going to Eric, I can understand it - he's family through marriage. Calleigh - she would have been a logical choice being next in line to H, but he obviously thought against it. Ryan was a good choice - Ryan had screwed up and then had to re-establish his trust - this was the ultimate test!!!

Well, I know there were plenty of issues and it can be picked apart until the cows come home, but since CSI Miami is the comic book version or James Bond type show, I enjoyed every moment of it despite the flaws...