701 Resurrection - **Contains Spoilers!!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

WARNING: Please do not give a play-by-play of the episode as it is airing for courtesy of those who haven't had the episode air yet. This will be considered spamming and the moderators will act accordingly. Thank you.

Okay, enough of the strict-ish modding.....LETS HAVE FUN!!! It's the first episode of the season WOOOOOO

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, September 22, 2008
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#701) "Resurrection" [​IMG][​IMG][NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]
    THE CSI TEAM WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO FIND WHO SHOT HORATIO CAINE AND THE EVIDENCE LEADS THEM TO ONE OF THEIR OWN, ON THE SEVENTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, SEPT. 22
    Elizabeth Berkeley Returns as Julia Winston and Sofia Milos Returns as Yelina Salas
    "Resurrection" - The CSI team will stop at nothing to find who shot Horatio Caine and the evidence leads them to some of the most dangerous people in Miami, including one of their own, on the seventh season premiere of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson
    RECURRING CAST:
    Julia Winston: Elizabeth Berkley
    Yelina Salas: Sofia Milos
    Ron Saris: Kim Coastes
    Valera: Boti Bliss
    Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth
    Thomas Wellner: Kurt Long
    Agent Evan Caldwell: David Keith
    Juan Ortega: Jose Zuniga
    GUEST CAST:
    Miguel Diaz: Saul Huezo
    Todd Keener: Alex Solowitz
    Woman: Helena Barrett
    Guard: Keith Chandler
    Driver: Christopher Goodman
    WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien DIRECTED BY: Joe Chappelle RATING: To Be Announced

2. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Whoo whoo! Valera and Yelina! <big grin>

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can't wait for this episode. I hope it's not gonna disappoint us.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

weeee the day after tomorroowwowowowowow

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yay! Yelina and Jake! Can't wait to find out who shot H.

6. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

2 more days! I don't think we'll be disappointed. I do think my husband is gonna lock me out of the house if I keep saying "2 more days til Horatio!"

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

And my mother is gonna kick me out of my house:lol:.
    Seriously it sounds so promising this episode, can't wait to watch it.

Jake:drool: Yelina (I adore that woman)

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow, I have never looked forward to a Monday this much in my life. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to the weekend being over!

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^I know it!!! That's exactly how I feel!

Plus a few other good things are happening to me Monday, so that helps. :)

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I try to keep this exciting subject out of my head, cause if I don't I'll have a heart attack! I'm pretty sure on Mon when I wake up I'll explode and keep exploding throughout the whole damn day....

Until that 1 minute before the show starts: my chest is pounding, I'm in a room by myself (locked door if I have to) and rocking back and forth saying 'come on, come on.'

2 more days, guys calm down Even you Holly.

11. panther18

panther18 Rookie

It's about time! I've been wating for god know how long for this monday.
    On Monday I actually have something to look forward after a long crappy day at school :lol:

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Calm down? You kidding? When I'm obsesses with a TV show and it's about to come on, there's no way I'll be able to calm down! ACK! Stupid cliffhangersssssss

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES IT WORSE? THAT IT'S MY SCHOOLS BIRTHDAY TMR SO WE ALL HAVE TO SIT IN CHAIRS FOR BASICALLY THE WHOLE DAY WITH NO CLASSES AND LISTEN TO THE PRINCIPAL AND OTHER PEOPLE TALK ON STAGE! Now that's gonna make it even longer.

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm so with all of you. School is going to INCH by tomorrow. Not to mention, I've got a volleyball game at 6:30 and chamber orchestra at 7:00. Thank goodness Miami is on late.

Oh, seeing as it's only two days away, I thought I'd make one last prediction about what's going to happen, based on the spoilers I read. I'll be interested to see how close I come!

Horatio knows that the only way to get to Ron Saris is to make him think he's dead. So he tells Julia to meet him at the tarmac at 5:00, knowing full well that she will tell Ron. He stands an open target on the airstrip, and right before taking a bullet to the chest, he texts "It's done" to Ryan Wolfe.

Naturally, Ryan is the first to "find" him, and he had the "body" released. In actuallity Horatio has gone to the hospital in a secret ambulance. :lol: Ron learns of Horatio's "death" and comes out of hiding. Kyle learns of his father's "death" and goes to see revenge on Saris for ruining his life. Julia gives Ron a victory smooch, while the team agonizes about Horatio's death.

Oh ya and Jake's in there somewhere. And Ron threatens Yelina with a gun. Heh. :lol:

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I am ridiculously excited for tomorrow. Perhaps moreso than would be considered healthy. haha!