6x19 Rock and a Hard Place - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, May 2, 2008.

1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, I've heard that, too, that's why it got me wondering what panther18 said...

2. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

That's a promo picture from "Down to the Wire", not this episode.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Sorry. I got a bit confused.

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I loved the farewell video for Khandi, she'll be missed. I'm really looking forward to watching tonight's episode, it's going to be good but also sad

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Awesome episode!! This one had me guessing until the very end. I'm really going to miss Alexx but I understand her reasons for leaving. IMO, the episode is a must watch

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I liked the episode. I thought they handled her leaving very well... but I'm still crying. :( I'm gonna miss Alexx. :( :( :(

7. PhantomDucky

PhantomDucky Victim

i loved this episode... but it brought tears to my eye to see Alexx leave.but it was a very intense episode.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Very good episode. I am still teary eyed.:(

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

CalleighEricFan double posting is a no-no here, sweetie. There's an edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post, very easy to use :D.

This episode absolutely baffled me. GREAT ending, loved it, absolutely loved it. Seems like they learned from there mistakes *cough* TIMSPEEDLE *cough* ahem....anyway, it does actually make me a bit angry, why could they let Alexx off with a open door, but they had to kill off my beloved Timmy? Oh well, at least they did Alexx's character some justice.

Alright, I'll be one of the first to admit that I cried. I hadn't really realized until now how great her character was, and how she just brought out the best in people. I'm really going to miss her from now on, and hopefully she won't be a stranger.

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

This is the first episode since season 3's Lost Son that the ending made me cry. I'm still crying right now. :(
    I feel so embarrassed :eek: and so ridiculous crying over the ending of an episode of a tv show.
    Except for making me cry at the end, it was a good episode.

11. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I cried pretty hard. Not gonna lie. Her speech, plus seeing Natalia almost lose it, made me start. But the kicker was seeing Calleigh crying really hard. That was a killer. I lost it.

12. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I'm crying SO hard right now!!! I don't want Alexx to leave. She's mom, they need her!!!

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Still crying over here, I'll miss Alexx so much, she was my favourite female on the show. This is a great episode and at least, like Horatio said, the door is always open for her. Maybe Khandi Alexander will do some reappearances, at least I hope. She will be missed. :(

14. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'm still teary eyed too. *sniff* The episode was so well done. Better than expected. I never wanted Alexx to leave, but the storyline and the way it was handled was done so well. And the conversation between H & Alexx at the end is what really made me get all teary eyed and cry. And her hugging eveyone.

Is anyone else feel like it hasnt sunk in for them, that Alexx left?

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I didn't watch the whole episode as I rarely watch anymore. But I wanted to see the end because my friend had seen it a few hours before and she said it was super sad.

I didn't think I'd cry but I got all teary eyed when Alexx was with Ryan and Calleigh. Alexx had been one of the first people to accept Ryan when he first came and of course Cal and Alexx have a really close relationship. Calleigh hardly ever cries. The only times I've seen her like that was when Speed died, Eric got shot and she was kidnapped. To see her get so upset over Alexx leaving really made it sink in that she's going to be gone.

It won't be the same without her.