Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by jazzfan, Jun 23, 2005.

1. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

it does suck that they so called killed renee (remember this is 24 ) and there is always plenty of twists with it. i went to imbd and looked her name up and her name is listed for every episode. so who knows especially with this show.

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    Yeah, another bummer ending last night.
    But, like you say, it is 24.
    Something good about last night: Chloe in charge!

I was afraid that after Hassan died last week the rest of the season might be anticlamactic. No worries there! :lol: By the previews, t looks like it gets pretty intense for our hero. More twists. More turns. More deception. More Dana?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  3. smacked4ever

yes and they royallt pissed jack off andthat is one of the biggest mistakes they could ever make.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think it really sucked that they killed Renee. I thought that it would be great that since this is the last season Jack could have SOME kind of happy ending with someone. Renee was perfect for that. Poor Jack just doesn't catch a break and I think that the killing/gone crazy/vegetative state of all of Jack's love interests has been WAY overdone. I think it was totally unnecessary and, no pun intended, overkill by the writers just to insert angst and more drama for Jack. He could've been just as involved in pursuing the new bad guy just for the fact that he took shots at them.

I had to blow some steam, sorry. I'm just really dissapointed in this. Ok end of my rant.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Why kill Walker off?? :scream: That was soooo wrong! :scream:

But it is sweet to see Chloe in charge. :)

Hmmm....I thought Charles Logan was dead? :eek: Didn't Martha stab him? :eek:

------------------
    [​IMG]

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Chloe being in charge was great to see, she took charge immediately. She's a fast thinker, she immediately realized that someone could've injected Samir with something. Smart choice making her boss!

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: EW

Question: Now that Renee has been killed off in 24, is there a chance of Audrey returning for the 24 movie?
    Ausiello:
    Yes, there’s a chance. “Any character who is still alive has been discussed and is being considered,” says exec producer Howard Gordon. “But I’m not ready to disclose any names because it could change.”

Question: Any chance Kim will return for the big 24 finale?
    Ausiello:
    No. According to e.p. Howard Gordon, “Once upon a time she was [going to be in the finale], but we went in a different direction. The story took on a darker hue that didn’t include her.”

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks Destiny!!

If there's something that would piss me more than Renee being killed is Audrey coming back and staying with Jack. I really did not see any chemistry between them at all and was never very fond of her character. This is just my opinion and don't want to offend those who did like her :).

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Tonight's episode not bad, the president is acting very selfish here. Dalia has a right to know who is behind the murder of her husband. Go Jack, I knew he wouldn't take things so easily! Normally I don't condone a man hitting a woman, but Dana totally had it coming!

10. smacked4ever

i agree with you on everything. i am actually looking froward to next weeks episode and like i have said before it ia not a good thing to piss jack off and to tell him that he can't do something.

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Wow, what a 'killer' episode last night! A vengeful Jack is a powerful force indeed. Two very memorable hits, Dana and Bledsoe.

President Taylor is seriously pissing me off! I can't imagine she could dig herself out of this mega hole she's made for herself. Although, I did like how she hung up on Logan. :lol:
    Best convo of the night: 'What can I do?' 'Nothing.' then, BOOM! Bye, bye, Dana! As much as I disliked her character, Katee Sackhoff did a great job.

Next week's preview has another great interchange: 'Go to hell.' 'You first.' Go Jack!

12. smacked4ever

last nights episode was great. i also liked the exchange between kack and dana. next weel also looks very good. it it next monday yet? hahaha.

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I loved this week's episode, Dana deserved what she got. Jack tried to help Dana and she still turned her back on him, I'm glad she's gone. I can't believe the president is going ahead with the peace agreement despite knowing what she does, I hope this blows up in her face. Can't wait for next week's episode

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I am so dang happy to see Dana gone! Jack did us all a favor. :)

All I can say is that the President should have listen to Jack. Nooo she had to listen to Logan. :scream: I think it will blow up in her face.

-------------------
    [​IMG]

15. smacked4ever

i think you are so right about it blowing up in the president's face. i am also very glad that dana is gone too. by the way is it monday yet?