Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

^^^ Just for future reference. Don't worry about the existing posts. :)

---------- 1:00am - 2:00am ---------- Season 5

Kudos to Karen Hayes!
clapsmiley.gif
I was hoping she call Bill. I hate to see Chloe arrested. :(

My God I can't believe Heller drove himself off the cliff. :eek: Hmm I guess he felt guilty about not trusting Jack. :( He was going to die anyway. That would be a tough call for me. Killing yourself or having a stranger kill you? :eek: I don't think he survived the crash. :(

So once again Henderson is in custody. He definitely deserved that knock out punch from Jack. :lol: I was so surprised Audrey didn't shoot him I would have. :D

Thank God Curtis is on Jack's side.
clapsmiley.gif
For a second I thought Audrey was dead. :eek: Heads up to Bill.
Now that Karen is putting the clues together, is she willing to help Jack? :rolleyes: Think so? I still don't trust Miles. :mad: He gives me the creeps. :lol:

I was so relieved no harm was done to Martha, after all she is the First Lady. I'm glad Logan finally told her the ugly truth. Well, most of it. :rolleyes: I still think Logan has something to do with Palmer's assassination, as well as Cummings death.
So President Logan created this mess 18 months ago. :eek: Isn't that the time he took over for Keeler? Gee didn't take him long to screw up. :lol:

I just laughed how Jack boarded the plane. :lol: Now how easy was that? :lol: Ahhh Jackpack and all!

You go Jack!!!!
clapsmiley.gif

--------------------------
BP_n_KS.jpg

18 months ago was when he took over Keeler's position! Whoa! :eek:

Heller driving off the cliff made me cry. :( I told my Mom 'Wait, can't he still get out of the car under water?' and She said 'No, that deep of impact, he made sure there was no turning back.' And I kept saying well.. and she said No Shane, he's dead. :lol: :eek:

Well, Henderson is in custody! Hooray! :D Happy moment! Hoozay! :lol:

I hope Karen will go onto Jack's side. Maybe Miles is on the bad side? Maybe he's another inside source? :confused:

Yes Day 5 takes place 18 months later. Hmmm I think that's what Graham says to Logan. :lol:

I just don't see how Heller would have survived that crash. It's not like he's 21. The man is old. :lol:

Warning Bill maybe a wake up call for Karen.

------------------------------------
RearviewpicGg.jpg

I don't think Heller is still alive but then again who knows, it's 24.

It was great seeing Curtis again, love him! I had a feeling Karen was going to call Bill when she heard what Chloe say about Logan.

Jackpack :lol: I want a Jackpack!

xgurl said:
I don't think Heller is still alive but then again who knows, it's 24.

It was great seeing Curtis again, love him! I had a feeling Karen was going to call Bill when she heard what Chloe say about Logan.

Jackpack :lol: I want a Jackpack!

Well, did you see the previews for next week? Jack looks like he takes a plane hostage. :lol: Not like that is funny or anything. :p

But still, Jackpack! :lol:

^ Yeah I saw it and the my first thought - he hijaked the plane! How bad can the air marshall be to let this happen? Jack Bauer rocks!

He so does!

And I just saw the preview for this weeks CSI, the Vice-President on 24 is gonna be guest starring this week! :D

Darn, I didn't notice him in the promo. I will have to be on the lookout next time i see the promo.

abc said:

And I just saw the preview for this weeks CSI, the Vice-President on 24 is gonna be guest starring this week! :D

That's him alright! :)

Even Logan(Gregory I.) has been on CSI. Not sure which season. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------
spellbound0406.jpg

Hey, I just had a thought.... what if Barry and Kim are on that plane? WHOOOOO what a situation that would be!

I need a JackPack. :D

That would be an awkward situation :lol:

I read that Kim's character won't be making another appearance.

Back