1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge ~ Winners Up!

Re: 1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge

When do you put up the voting? Right before Christmas? Cause then I won't be able to see it anymore... :(

Dee, the due date is December the 22nd, noon GMT, and I'll put them up right after it elapsed.
Hopefully it's still in time for you?

(and damn it! I forgot to ask Ducky to add the due date to the first post, will do it now! Sorry...)

Oh I meant Wyoming, I think hehe. I'll send it you again anyway.

Sorry, I'm very sleep deprived :lol:

I want to join, since I love drawing and always use a mouse and paint anyway. Am I too late, or am I in?

Distraction you are welcome to join in. :) The closing date for sending your entry to cinegirl is December 22nd. The more the merrier for this challenge I am sure. :D

cinegirl said:
Dee, the due date is December the 22nd, noon GMT, and I'll put them up right after it elapsed.
Hopefully it's still in time for you?

That I will make. Anything after the 23rd will be tricky. But then I have enough time to watch and vote. :D Great, thanks for clarification Vera!

You're very welcome Dee! :)

OK, reminder! Only 5 days left to send your entries in!
*bribes all members with hot chocolate and marshmallows, eggnog, Glühwein, hot punch, cinnamon cookies...* :D

Sorry for the double post but this is an URGENT CALL to everyone who wanted to participate:

I've got only 7 entries so far (and Wyoming already sent me those she got), and this Saturday is the due date, so c'mon people! Open your Paint program and become creative! No need to draw perfect pictures, it's a fun challenge - just go ahead and try it, nobody will make fun of you; we all know how hard it is to work with Paint *curses this evil program* ;)

well mine's not very good. it's so funny. but i'm getting ready to send it in as soon as i upload it and send it in, soons as i finish posting this post.

Alright.... I wasn't going to enter, because I'm terrible at this stuff, and I don't actually have paint... but I'll see what I can do.

I've got only 7 entries so far (and Wyoming already sent me those she got), and this Saturday is the due date, so c'mon people! Open your Paint program and become creative! No need to draw perfect pictures, it's a fun challenge - just go ahead and try it, nobody will make fun of you; we all know how hard it is to work with Paint *curses this evil program*

I'm finishing mine today! I've been working on it for a while. Also, please do not curse Paint, it upsets me. :) Paint is just misunderstood and needs more love. *loves the program - seriously.*

Distraction said:
Also, please do not curse Paint, it upsets me. :) Paint is just misunderstood and needs more love. *loves the program - seriously.*

:lol: OK, I apologize *pads Paint but curses herself for not being able to work with it*
That's better :)

And great that you also found the time to create s/th *waits eagerly for the pm*

^ Much better. ;D
There, I'm done and I sent it! I hope it got through and everything. xD

I got so caught up working on this thing that I almost missed the bus to work this morning :lol: While the result was about what I expected, the process wasn't as painful as I thought it would be :p

Back