1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge ~ Winners Up!

Re: 1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge

^^ I forgot to say 'what happened to Santa!' :lol:

EDIT: I just had a go :D And my people look like robots :lol:

LOL...yer pic totally explained it all to me....yip, I'm in!! This is going to be fun AND interesting!

So the final due date to submit is December 22, yes? (Since we have 2 weeks to sign up and one week after that to submit.) If that's the case, I'll give it a go. If the final due date is actually earlier, I'm afraid it'll get in the way of my finals.

OK, I'm happy that so many people are interested :)
I'll set up a list - privately for me - with the participants but only to see how many people will probably join. At the moment there are 12 people, so at least 8 more and the challenge is safe.

somethingsdont said:
So the final due date to submit is December 22, yes? (Since we have 2 weeks to sign up and one week after that to submit.) If that's the case, I'll give it a go. If the final due date is actually earlier, I'm afraid it'll get in the way of my finals.

Yeah, correct, the due date will be December the 22nd. I will add it to my first post (or ask Ducky to do so ;) ), I didn't do it yet because I wanted to wait for the response first. :)

Love the idea!! That will be great fun. Though I truly have to think about a good subject, I will do my best and therefore, you can count me in! :D

Sorry this is off topic - but magicmunchies - we share a birthday! Woohoo!

I am not going to be able to do this one.....but I look forward to seeing these!!

Are we allowed to use any mouse drawing program? Just as long as I use my mouse?

I'm in. I actually have a few ideas! Wewt.

-llk

Aww, we got sticky! Thanks a lot Ducky :)

lostladyknight, please keep it as simple as possible, everybody should be on the same level, so no extra mouse drawing program please, OK? :)
What y'all may use - but only if you don't have Paint or similar cause you banished it from your PC - is your normal graphics program. But the same rules apply: draw with the mouse only, no extravaganza, I'll recognize it! Simple colors, simple shapes/forms, the simple brush only, just what you can find in Paint too! ;) If you send me an entry where I can directly see photoshopping I won't accept it, alright?

ETA: I don't know if I pointed it out clearly enough, so:

you can use whatever Paint offers - when you add text you can use all fonts you have, all the forms that are given (circle, square, triangle etc.)
I'm sorry if I confused you now ;)

OK, short notice: I'll be gone from tomorrow on till December the 12th, so if you already want to send your entries in or have any further questions, please send your pm to Jess aka Wyoming. She's really eager to get them, hehe... :D ;)
I'm off now...

I just sent mine in to Wyoming, I can't wait to see them all.

Soooo excited :lol: :lol:

Back