1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge ~ Winners Up!

Re: 1st Talk CSI Christmas Challenge

Mine's looking rather, not like the example haha. This is possibly the worst looking thing I've ever created, but it's fun :D

I only now saw that there was an example picture and to my utter shock I had to realize it looked almost like mine (only mine looks better :p)

Anyways, gonna have to think of something new now I'm afraid... *sigh*

The reason why I asked is because I was going to use this site. Because it lets you do shading and stuff... so it's kinda cool.

But you only draw with your mouse.

But... I can use paint too.

And for the record I'm absolutely terrible at drawing on the computer... I just thought it would be a fun thing to try out in the spirit of Christmas.

Hey guys, to all of you who sent me pictures, if you haven't recieved a message back from me yet, I'll get to it, I promise! There's been a lot going on lately.

I'm meeting our lovely fanart mod, and my co-mod Vera in New York tomorrow, so I won't be here to accept any of the entries, but if you send them to me, I might be able to get back to you on Saturday (I have a formal dance on Friday, and will be busy). Soooo happy painting you guys, and have fun :)

Mine is terriable. YOu guys are gonna laugh. Oh well it's all in fun and I still have time to fix it. hee.

I'll try it, if I can come up with something I will enter, if not though, best of luck to everyone else!

I hate that with paint you can only undo three things then you have to use the little eraser tool! lol, this challenge is proving to be soo much fun though- mine actually might be finished tonight!

Huhu! I'm back from my vacation aaand: I got pms with entries and will reply to them asap. If anyone sent me their entry and won't get an answer till tomorrow, please re-send your entry to me.
Further more it's awesome to see that y'all seem to have fun with this - that was the main issue :D
And Mia, I'm sorry you needed to draw a new picture! Oops ;)

Cool! I think I'll try this. It sounds like fun. Not sure what I'll do, and I'm crap at art, so don't expect a masterpiece! :)

adorelo said:
I sent mine to Wibble, I think. That okay?

Jodie xx

Er, well, not really ;)

It was either Wyoming or me (cinegirl) to send the entries to. Furthermore I guess wibble isn't around atm, so you won't get any reply.

Now that I'm back, please re-send me your entry, alright? :)

Back