#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

could someone please pm me the article in the tv guide coz i aint seen it. thnxs x

OK off the subject of the TVG, but can some one PM me with a link to... don't judge... smutty Snicker fics?

i know I'm not normally one to jump in the gutter, but I feel a little in a bad mood today (my own personal stuff) and thought one of those fics would cheer me up ;)

now I feel oddly embarrassed :lol:

ok I'm done...

oh real quick Grissom wasn't in 'unusual Suspect' was he? because they say in the right up for this weeks rerun that it's Grissom who is fooled by the girl, when it was Nick who handled that case, that just annoyed me :rolleyes:

see Snickers or Nicky get no love from TVG, or other things, and there the best part of CSI!

ok I'm done :D

Could I pm'd with it too? I've just GOT to read it! :lol:

I think that snickers will happen because as this thread title suggests chemistry cannot be written off and I feel that if the writers don't write it into the script, the actors will incorporate it anyway. Seriously, a lot of the snicker moments we got were unscripted, TPTB do know we exist, I think they're now VERY aware of the other ships after the reactions they received, and in order to keep viewers, I reckon they'll do some research.

We'll get snicker scenes/episodes as long as Nick and Sara work together and because they're such good friends, it's very clear they'll work together again. What are your views?

i just thought of something, we are in a win-win situation.

TPTB can do two things, have nick and sara with no scenes together, or have them with scenes together.

if they give them no scenes people will ask why, and it will be obvious that its because their natural chemistry doesnt fit in with GSR.

if they give them scenes together, then their natural chamistry will make the GSR plot seem all the more fake.

basically we cant loose :lol:

and to think TPTB could have saved themselves the trouble by cutting a horrible 30 second scene :lol: humorous really :lol:

I'm sorry I'm late to say congratulation on your number 18 thread. Can you PM for the article or something, please?

Oh yes SNICKERS... is the bomb...no the cheese much better then the bomb the bomb is gsr, man I help

ILoveGsrAndEads said:
Oh yes SNICKERS... is the bomb...no the cheese much better then the bomb the bomb is gsr, man I help
ILoveGsrAndEads, this type of random comment is considered spamming. Please add more substance to your posts. Thanks.

Well i just finished reading the TV guide....thanks for the PM guys!!
It's nice to know that so many other people dissliked the finale as much as we did!!
Now tptb have got to do something to fix this mess, if well over half the viewers hated it!!

cofi shot...awesome timeline!!! :)

Boy, we really all need to work together to get alot more info into that timeline.

hey girls someone fill me in to about that article pm me please..
read the nice fics mariel and sss..
thanks.
cofi love the pics

I'm glad you guys liked the fic I usually suck at Angst but for some reason that one was easy for me
I'll be writing my usual romantic ones when I feel a bit better

Just FYI guys Ignore posts like the Latest from GSRs invading our thread they WANT to make us mad if we ignore them They cant
anyways Let the mods handle it

FoxRox said:

Awww guys I´m still here!! It´s just that at my office- new job- they won´t let me go online on "non-work-related-sites" (seriously they scan our surfing). But since today is Sunday.. :D
I still try and come here weekends and nights cause S6 may have SUCKED majorly (except Rash and GumDrops of course) but my faith in Snickers is still strong!!
I´m happy to see so many of the old-timers are still around and so many newbies join EVEN after that ***** finale.

LOVE the new thread name btw!

Suggestions for 701; how the writers can avoid those sharks: *it was just a figment of Grissom´s imagination*..or..*Sara wises up FAST*.

Really I feel in a Snickerific mood today, cause have you read the new TVGuide?? Well just get a hold of it cause it´s all good for Snickers. Oh! And tv.com did a poll...also gave me hope! Let´s just say viewers out there are NOT happy about the latest turn of events! I´m sooo curious how tptb are gonna work this out!!

CSIannalyse and ollieuan I think you two should get an award for STARTING AND STAYING with this thread through all this! I only came in after you guys set it up! Keep up the good work and may the force always be with you :lol:
Early days
Fox! So good to see you around these parts again. It's nice to see that people aren't losing faith in Snickers! After all, it IS still the most awesome ship ever. :D

I loved the TVGuide. It just proves our point. TPTB made a huge mistake with the finale. I'm a little afraid that they will try to rectify the situation and never revisit romance on the show again. But when I think about it, that's not really such a bad thing. They can't take away the natural chemistry between GE and JF, and if that's all we'd ever get then I'd be perfectly content with Snickers never getting "canonized" as long as GSR ended before it really ever began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back