#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

^^^ Yeah it's a manip. It was actually posted here by the maker but I forgot her name cause she made like two posts and then never again. It's soooo hot! I hope she comes by again soon. :)

Alright we need a topic to get that new thread lol. How about... what do you think Nick likes most about Sara and vice versa?

Hmmmm...well, let me think. :D
I think that Nick finds Sara intriguing. She always hides one part of herself, but every once and again she lets that part show. In front of him. (f.e. when she was singing)

And I thikn that Sara likes the fact that she doesn't have to hide herself in front of Nick. Because, when she tries he sees right through her and lets her know that. And he knows when to keep things light.

Good topic, cofi!!!

Heh glad you think so. :)

Yeah I agree, Nick likes the fact that only he is able to make Sara show some parts of herself (like getting pissed at Invisible Evidence, or whenever she laughs with him). I think he is sort of challenged to helping her loosen up a little, like when he told her she needs to get out more or when he encouraged her singing, or again whenever he makes her laugh.

I think Sara likes Nick's smile the most. :D Cause when he smiles at her she feels immediately lighter and more relaxed. I think she gives him 'the glare' just so he would flash her that smile.

I think the fact that their personalities are different makes them admire and appreciate the other more. For instance, Nick is good with people while Sara is not. I think Sara wants to improve that aspect of herself, so she may admire that particular trait which comes naturally to him.

I agree I think what they like best in each other is what the other maybe isn't as good at it. Sometimes Nick gets too emotional about something and Sara is good at not letting somethings get to her. ;)

CSI_Watcher_8, i always thought Sara got emotional about things not Nick... altho he does too... i think it's about equal... coz Sara gets emotional about domestic abuse cases and Nick gets emotional sometimes. I think they all do, even Gris.

I didn't mean they didn't get emotional at all. I kind of meant that Sara shows it less so people tend to think she is less emotional. ;)

I think that Sara tends to have emotional outbursts, while Nick keeps his emotions more steady. He is always the guy who cares, and it's in his character to stand my the weaker one. And when Sara gets emotional, everyone notice, because she has srtong reactions.

Although, there is that period when it seems that nick is the one who knows how she feels, and she tries to keep her emotions at bay.

I think Nick likes Sara's sence in belief how she sticks up for the things she cares about and how she's strong but she can still have fun and joke around.

And i think Sara like how Nick is very sensitive and how he's a fighter, and how he makes her feel so comfterble when she's with him and that he was a frat bother so he wants to have fun but at the same time do the job right.

Hi!!!

Ok well I can't wait for the new thread, I like this ship, it is too cute :D

and if Nick and Sara were animals, Nick would be a dog of course, and Sara would be a.... Cat, yeah she'd be a cat :D

oh and i can't remember the episode name, but it was on last night, and When Nick was getting upset about Grissom leaving his blood in the fridge, I was laughing the whole time :D and Sara was like the wife coming to fix the little problem Nicky her husband had, she was calm and under standing to his problem and when he rolled his eyes at Gill she gave him an 'I under stand' look, and she hated that Gill told her to have Nick clean up the rotten meat, Nick as a supervisor,would never make her do that, I don't know thought it was a good epi, oh also Nick told Warrick a fact about fires that Sara told him, to cute :D

I know :eek:

wheres Hearty ? she's been MIA for a few days now, she could pic the winner :)

but are there any more people to vote? we need some more to find our new thread name, I of course voted for my idea :p : 'she needs his hands' but every one just vote for what you like, I actually like all of the thread name ideas, whatever winds up winning is good to me ;)

I think Sara likes the fact that Nick can make her less emotional more Happy she can open up to him and she can always turn to him when a case gets to bad
and Nick Loves Everything about Sara but more importantly She can cool him down when he's upset from a case ,He can be himself around her
that sort of thing

csikicksurass said:
I think Nick likes Sara's sence in belief how she sticks up for the things she cares about and how she's strong but she can still have fun and joke around.

And i think Sara like how Nick is very sensitive and how he's a fighter, and how he makes her feel so comfterble when she's with him and that he was a frat bother so he wants to have fun but at the same time do the job right.
I totally agree. :D

NSF2, I kinda remember watching an ep like that but I can't remember the title either! I also missed this one: 'also Nick told Warrick a fact about fires that Sara told him'. That's so cute!

I agree with them both being emotional. Sara just happens to not handle it very well (in earlier seasons), whereas Nick knows how to not get his emotions take over. Also, it's nice how Nick is perceptive when it comes to Sara as Misery pointed out. He not only knows how she feels, he also knows how to help her out with it. Sara, in turn, showed the same thing in Gum Drops.

i know what your saying cofi and i agree nick is there for her when she needs him most and he knows what she's going through because he has been down that road way to many times

I hardly post but I agree in all of your posts up there. For me, these two are very different people and background but there's something that pulls them together and hey, they match. Nick has always been there for her through ups and down and vice versa. I hope to see that kind of connection more in the next season because they have such beautiful friendship that no one can understand except for us. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back