#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

Yeah I think Misery got like all the previous thread title suggestions saved up. :D (If I'm wrong I hope she doesn't kill me LOL)

Also, this is just me though... I'd rather have a title not referencing the other ship. :)

eta: previous suggestions

Public Declaration of Love

Double Double Animal Style

and a whole bunch of others I'm forgetting as of the moment. :lol:

I like the idea of "Double Double Animal Style."

A random but related to NS topic....
If Nick and Sara were animals, what would they be and why?

cofi_shot said:
Yeah I think Misery got like all the previous thread title suggestions saved up. :D (If I'm wrong I hope she doesn't kill me LOL)

Oh, don't worry, I won't kill you. I'm not that violent....I'll probably find someone to do it for me. :D Kidding!!!

OK, here's the poll and people, remember that there were a lot of suggestions, some similar, so I deduced them to 10. I hope someone won't feel offended that her(his usggestion isn't here. Now, VOTE! :D

With so many good titles it was really hard to decide. I don't know about the rest of you. But man we have the best ship ever! ;)

hi everyone, im new-ish lol i drop in and out of the thread but anyway...i love all the names for the new one, its going to be hard to choose

Yeah it was hard to choose. :lol: Anyways, I chose the first one. The look on Sara's face was priceless when Nick said that to her. But I loved the double double and the lace teddies ones. And the roll in the hay! We gotta have that as a title some time.

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
With so many good titles it was really hard to decide. I don't know about the rest of you. But man we have the best ship ever! ;)
Oh yes we do!

Yay we got newbies :D Dunno if we've given you anything yet. Anyhoo... Welcome to snickergeek and CalleghSaraCSI! Here are welcome presents made by Misery and by Pandora.

Misery trust me its not just your verison its our verison of how it happened. ;)

her face was the best and she doesn't really smile like she does this little smirk, so i guess only nick can make her smile :)

I like 'em all but I chose She needs his hands.

I say we use the Public Declaration of Love one
I'm agreeing with everyone saying they loved the Looks when that line was said both of them are thinking "take me now"

Well we still have have a few more posts before its time. Still a close race. ;)

Here's my contribution post!

I also choose "Public Declaration of Love"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back