#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

I saw Bully for You Wednesday night. I thought that Sara was flirting with the wrong guy (Hank) when she and Nick were collecting the decomp. It wasn't until they were back in the lab, Sara was flirting with the right guy (Nick). Sara should have been with Nick, not Hank or Grissom.

Wow, back from the dead and meriting 100 POSTS!

I guess today is my lucky day!

I voted for the "Just Fine" comment because, well, it's clear as day from the look on Sara's face that she wasn't lying nor kidding around. It was a classic, schoolgirl fool's-grin and I absolutely love it. I also think it shows that TPTB have been playing around with the idea of a Nick/Sara romance for a very long time, and that eventually TPTB will play around with it again. More Seriously. Possibly sans WP.

And.... cofi , could the green name and fancy status title deceive me? Where are you mod-ing on the site?? Because....good for you!

Weee! Now I will look for an avatar...and possibly cut down on the candy bars because I'm on a crazy sugar/Snickers high right now!

LittleMissSnark I agree with you Its like I said I dont think GSR will last on screen I think theres been way to much forshadowing on the Snicker side for them to just drop it I think they had to do GSR to get to Snicker for Sara to realize who she really loves (am I Making sense?) and in the end on screen we'll Get Snicker
Now on the Calling us Delusional thing You know its funny because that doesnt bother me as much as them saying "Snicker is nothing but brother and Sister" or "Snickers is nothing but just really good friends" I honestly dont know why I mean the Delusional thing DOES Bother me dont get me wrong but saying thier brother and sister or just Friends pushes me over the edge because they are soooo clearly not I have brothers we Do not flirt that way same with my Male Friends take for example the scene in Pledging mr Johnson when she tells him his shirt is hideous and he changes it
now for brother and sister or even just close friends if a girl were to say that the guy would just go "So You're not the one wearing it are you" and they definetly wouldnt change thier clothes Whereas Nick did which means he obviously cares about what she thinks of him

I feel for you, SSS ...and I've been noticing the discussion over whether or not 'delusional' is...well... a term to be brought up here in any case. I just say look at the facts:

delusional-
n.

a. The act or process of deluding, or deceiving the mind of oneself.

b. The state of being deluded.

2. A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

3. Psychiatry. A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

I can see this started simply because a question was asked:

Are we delusional for thinking Snickers exists?

Answer? No. We're not delusional. Clearly, this fabulous group of people come together on this forum because their eyes happen to be affixed to Sara and Nick onscreen and take notice of their chemistry, affability, and cuteness.

Simply put: If we were delusional, than even 95% of people who don't express notice for this ship on this pretty little forum would be in the same boat.

So...Snickers exists. At least in my mind and the minds of many of my friends (including you lovely people).

Also, and correct me sissi if I am wrong, the pro-delusional statment made on this forum was not jeopardizing the validity of Snickers, but actually noting it with affection. Sissi is a H/Hr shipper, and they have been called delusional, so I'm just drawing the conclusion that she holds Snickers with the same sort of loyalty as she does with her other ship.

Which...I think everyone should. Wave the Snickers flag high, people, because this ship ain't sunk yet.

Now I will step down off of my soapbox, because I know I can sound sort of....preachy? I dunno. Like I said: Too Much Candy.

I agree with you though the ship isnt sunk
I definetly can see it happening in the future we may have to wait a bit but it will Happen
so I will remain optimistic

^Same here, Melissa. I just remind myself that the GSR bedroom scene was really sudden/unexpected (at least for me) so something Snickery could happen without warning :D

Hey! The ship hasn't sunk. Sure it took a blow from a shark (GSR) -- but hey, one shark ain't enough to sink Snickers.

The GSR scene -- take it as a dream sequence. Then Sara wakes up, sweaty coz she's had a nightmare..... and then Nick is beside her, comforting her..... :)

Hi :D

wow LMS you really put it in the bag there for what our ship is :D

I love the Snickers there just the cutest :D and SSS your right about the whole bro/sis thing, that makes me mad too, because I have a brother, and I have guy friends, there's a visible difference in the way a girl acts around both, and Sara acts like a girl with a hot guy friend :D

Oh and I'm having major writing block, do any of you lovely Snicker fan girls have any good fanfic ideas?

Ok and I want to say that Pandora those two pics you put up might have been manips, but the look Sara is giving Nick is priceless, she only gives him those looks :D

nicksarafan2 said:
wow LMS you really put it in the bag there for what our ship is :D

Well...thanks. I can get kind of rambly now and again, but especially now because I've been through a whole day of catching flights back to Colorado, eaten an insane amount of candy and soda, AND I haven't seen a computer in two weeks.

Eh...Go Figure.

Oh and I'm having major writing block, do any of you lovely Snicker fan girls have any good fanfic ideas?

Okay, so this isn't a direct plotline or anything, but I always find good inspiration through music. Practically everything I've written ever regarding this ship has generally been centered around a song that I love. So, listen to some stuff and let the plot bunnies carry you away to a place you never thought your crazy mind would spin!

ah yes Song Fics, I try that and then they go awry, but you know I have some good songs in mind... I'll give it a shot :D

and SSS my online connection started to act weird last night so I just got off the computer :rolleyes:

and just because...

Snickers!!! Boom Shaka Laka, Boom Shaka Laka, boom :lol:

oh I'm crazy :D

iluvEricSzmanda said:
^Same here, Melissa. I just remind myself that the GSR bedroom scene was really sudden/unexpected (at least for me) so something Snickery could happen without warning :D
Exactly my Point Krystal :) I think eventhough we dont like whats going on now something very good for our ship will come from it she'll Realise Grissoms not right for her and who will she run to? Nick of course so Like I said before we might have to wait awhile but it will happen
People can say we are in denial or delusional all they want
but like LMS says thats just thier opinion and they have a right to that doesnt mean we are
SL
I'm not as good with fanfics as I am with RPs but like LMS said listening to my favorite songs Usually helps in getting my creative juices flowing

nicksarafan2 said:
ah yes Song Fics, I try that and then they go awry, but you know I have some good songs in mind... I'll give it a shot :D

Actually...they really don't have to be song fics.

My first Snickers fanfic EVER came to me while I was home sick watching MTV and saw the music video for Prince's song Black Sweat . That's the title of my fic, and nothing else, because my plot had nothing to do with the lyrics of the song.

I think that songs can really help get things out there, but unless you really feel the need to, I think it's totally possible to pull off a decent Nick/Sara fic to...well...anything.

By the way...you need an inspirational song? Try Infatuation-- Rod Stewart . Now that's what I'm talking about.

Ooh I like rod Stewart :D

I actually have one fic on paper, it is based on the infamous 'Gum Drops' cut scene, in the hotel room :D maybe i'll type it up and post it here, I seam to do well with one shots, it's the chapter ones that get my brain confused :lol:

LMS you're back! *huggles*

Yeah, been modding the Fan Art forum for a few days. You should drop by sometime. *end pimpage* :D

About the D word, I admit I didn't like reading that at first so I ignored it. Though some people are fine with it like so I guess it's alright just as long as one doesn't call us snickers that as a group.

I also agree with songs inspiring fics. If I wasn't so caught up with ..er other stuff I would've finished the fic I started a while back inspired by a song. And NSF2 that Gum Drops fic sounds nice, I'll be waiting for it :)

I'm not good with one-shots. My only one-shot is a CSI:NY piece. I tried writing a Snicker one-shot but it ended up with 6chapters. So much for a short fic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back