*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm going to hunt you both down with a spork and make you beg for mercy; and no not the mercy you know, although I'm sure she'll help me. :)

Liffy; they did sit beside each other in season one during dinner with brass&sara. Table Stakes, It was cute. Haven't you seen my moodtheme on LJ at all? I've used thirsty & full! -- theres another thing, I'll pm you on YIM.

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Yeah, sure Lynny, IM me when I'm OFFLINE! :lol:

We can beg for Mer to come back too, I don't mind doing that. :)

Yeah, but I don't want anyone else crashing their dinner! I mean, how can they be all flirty and touchy feely with Brass sitting right there? I know I couldn't :lol: But yeah, it doesn't have to even be a big scene - but something fun and flirty between CatNip.

I watched a S7 episode last night (can't remember the name, something Jane?), yeah...it reminded me of why I didn't like Keppler, and he said CatNip, and it made me kinda grin cos Cath was all, What!? :lol:

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

You mean 'Sweet Jane' :D That was a great episode! And I think that Cath is just shocked that co-workers know the name of Nicky and her as hot couple :lol:

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Peeks around the corner, checking if the coast is clear, to come out*

*Comes out*

Anyhoo... So how was last night's ep, did we have any good Catnip scenes? What was it about? The last ep I seen was 'Drop's Out', we're almost a week behind the States...

5. CathStokes

I haven't seen last nights ep. But I heard they had something at the end.

Yes, Liffy! I knew I liked you for a reason. Hate him too! lol. -- But it was cool that he said catnip, and yes, I live to message you while your offline, its my thing. :)

agreed :) secrets out, Cath!

6. CSI_Willows

Nick can have his moments like that too, Lynny :lol:

So I was talking with a friend about the future of CSI. She was a die-hard GSR shipper and I can remember that when Sara left the team she started to dislike the show. She still watches the show, but with a weird feeling ;)

We think that CSI has maybe 2 seasons left and I was thinking about the future of Cath and Nick. They are really good friends with each other already, if I have to tell you al the reasons than I'm busy for ahwile but I think you know what I mean ;) I started to think how their relationship should develop through the last seasons. Okay, I use a spoiler tag for my reason for the people who don't want to be spoiled!

Warrick is going to leave the team, I don't know if it's sure because the news around Gary is like WHOA! at the moment :p But the future for Cath and Warrick is not 100% sure anymore. Cath and Grissom are great co-workers and friends but more than that: No thank you. Of course I respect everyones ships and I don't yell at other ships but it's just my opinion :) So who's still there: Nick of course! :D And you guys can fill in the rest :lol:

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Lynny, are you going to PM me about that 'thing' or not??

I've never liked Keppler, he always rubbed me the wrong way. Plus Nick's so much more fun to watch anyway. :p Yes, the secret's out, and Keppler of all people knew :lol:

If CSI was to end, then they better end with CatNip holding hands! And 'not' in the innocent way either :devil:

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww yeah Liff, I like way your thinking there, but I'd be hoping for a more than holding hands scene, heck I'd be hoping for more that Cath and Warrick's almost kiss scene... :lol:

9. CathStokes

*pokes AC with a spork*

You mean the way after they've just hot sex?

Thats because Kepass was new to the team and he saw the catnip thing before anyone else. ;)

Done did :)

Well thats true, Nicky's good with giving catnip away, but not enough to actually give it away. :)

You know I totally agree with you. Bye Bye Warrick! :) Yeah, I don't do the ship thing either, but... I've been nice lately, dangit, leave me alone!
    PLUS: I'm really hoping for catnip next season. at least give us something! more scenes whatever works. just give it to us.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yup, that's the kind. Okay...or...Cath can holds something else when they're in *that* position. :angel:

Or...everyone already knows but just refuses to say anything because they are so blatantly obvious and everyone's used to it by now. So the new guy just does the "captain obvious" act to surprise...nobody. :p

I think they practice at home or something. They're good - but not good enough. ;)

Hehe, bye bye Warrick! Aww, but I like Warrick, just not when he's close to Cath 'cause that's Nicky's turf! :p

11. CathStokes

She can do that even not in that position :devil:

Poor Kepass, didn't get surprise anyone. Just have Cath shocked that someone knows their ship name! l:lol:

*trips them and ties them up* Admit your together!

hell yeah thats nicky's turf, hands off!

12. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I don't really like watching the whole series with Keppler. It just seems forced to me and like they are trying to force Catherine to have a thing with him.

Plus it bothers me with how sad and defeated Nick looks at the end of Redrum. I don't even know why it does, but darn it, it does. LOL!! Hubby says I am way to sensitive about my CatNip. I try to tell him that I'm not, but he refuses to believe it.

13. CathStokes

you know I agree with you there, it was all forced like. Oh well, he didn't last long. *smirk*

Poor Nicky on Redrum, I'm sure you guys don't wanna hear my thoughts or anything, since I've said them like crazy, so.. CATNIP FTW!

lmao @ Michelle, evil minion!

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I didn't like the Keppler/Cath dynamic either, it did seem forced - but then Keppler was way too serious for my taste. It was just hard to connect with him, much less like him. Cath and Nick are more easygoing and they have a thing :)

True...like when he's driving. :)

Haha, and she ran home to tell Nicky they've been outed! :p

I hope the new guy doesn't flirt with Cath too much. I mean, she's Nicky's! What's his supposed name again? I forget. Anyway, maybe we can get a little...physical altercation between new guy and Nicky? :p Dunno, but the thought of watching Nicky fight for his girl is kinda...warm and tingly.

Or...he can flirt but Cath doesn't give him the time of day cos she's late for dinner with Nicky. :lol:

15. CSI_Willows

How I love making a theory about the future of CSI :devil:

Woohoo, Lynny likes my theory! Of course she does because otherwise I would steal her camera and the tapes :lol: And Liff, sometimes I like Warrick too but just like you said: Not when he's in an almost kiss position with Cath *coughs* Than I just want to get my remote from my DVD player and get Nick in that place :rolleyes: But hopefully the producers will give us some presents next season :)