*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

LOL at the Thumpy G reference! I love that episode. Always makes me smile when I watch it.

I am driving my hubby crazy watching CatNip episodes. He tells me, "There are other episodes of CSI you know!"

I usually give him a look and say, "There are?"

LOL!!

We need some more CatNip scenes. I am going to need to buy more DVD's to replace the ones I'm wearing out!! LOL!!

Anyway, if anyone wants to read some of my stories, check out my web site. The link is in my signature.

Michelle said:
*blinks* There are? I didn't know that... has Lynny been hiding things from me again? I thought you told me CSI was all about CatNip! :p

Lynny!! Can CatNip go to NY? And Catch can kick Danny and bash him against a wall for being a dumbass to Linds, and the four of them can go to Lombardis for dinner and maybe some more dancing afterwards

CatNip in NY would be love; hehe you mean after Nick and Flack tease Danny over "thumpy g"?
Haha yeah that exactly what I mean... And what Liffy said about the hotel room too of course... :devil: *Day dreams*

All from within the privacy of their hotel room

CatNip totally loves that idea.

Hmm. Linds can flirt with Thumpy and she, Cath and Stella can leave for a girls night out. But not before Cath whacks Danny. Then Flack and Nicky can make fun of Danny for being dumb. :)

Yes?

You never let me have thumpy g fun first!

LOL at the Thumpy G reference! I love that episode. Always makes me smile when I watch it.

RIBSC is love; I need to icon that episode again sometime. I love how catnip is in it, their cute and flirty. which of course, their still that now, but yall know what I mean!

I am driving my hubby crazy watching CatNip episodes. He tells me, "There are other episodes of CSI you know!"

LOL!!

*gasps* they are? Thats not in the catnip code! lol.

We need some more CatNip scenes. I am going to need to buy more DVD's to replace the ones I'm wearing out!! LOL!!

I need to do the same, really. lol. My Crows Feet skips like right on the muscle scene, lol. its where I push the rewind so much.

Hopefully thursday didn't get erased and we'll get some scenes.

Anyway, if anyone wants to read some of my stories, check out my web site. The link is in my signature.

Join the place, yo. I'll give whoever joins cookies!

*blinks* There are? I didn't know that... has Lynny been hiding things from me again? I thought you told me CSI was all about CatNip! :p

It is all about CatNip, Liffy! -- its just backgrounded noises, yeah, background noises.

Lynny, I have just noticed your icon, and that it says 'Love you' on it... :lol: It's really cute, I love it. <3 I'm reading a CSI novel - Body Of Evidence, and there is a lot of flirtation between Cath and Nicky in it... That's probably why I'm enjoying it so much... :lol:

Oh and Liffy I've just noticed what you said about having to give me new icons (previous page) or else I get bored... I have to say that's true... :p But you know it's cause I love your icons. <3 :lol:

CatNip totally loves that idea.
I totally love that idea too.

You never let me have thumpy g fun first!
When the girls are having their night out, and Nicky and Flack are teasing dorky Danny, you get to play with Thumpy. :)

It is all about CatNip, Liffy! -- its just backgrounded noises, yeah, background noises.
Background noise suck.

Oh and Liffy I've just noticed what you said about having to give me new icons (previous page) or else I get bored... I have to say that's true... :p But you know it's cause I love your icons. <3 :lol:
Dork! :lol: That's why you're using my Nicky icon! :lol:

Dork! :lol: That's why you're using my Nicky icon! :lol:
Haha thanks very much for calling me a dork Liffy, you're so kind. :p :lol: Just joking, I don't mind, I am a dork... :p

Lynny, I have just noticed your icon, and that it says 'Love you' on it... :lol: It's really cute, I love it. <3 I'm reading a CSI novel - Body Of Evidence, and there is a lot of flirtation between Cath and Nicky in it... That's probably why I'm enjoying it so much...
I think I have that book, lol. -- I was making icons from Crows Feet, but they turned out to dark for my liking, so I decided to do Daddy's Little Girl & Leaving Las Vegas instead. The icon was apart of the set, Its one of 4 that I kept. :)

When the girls are having their night out, and Nicky and Flack are teasing dorky Danny, you get to play with Thumpy. :)
That's what you said last time.

Background noise suck.
Definately.

-----------------------------------------
edit: nevermind, sorry if anyone read it, apparently it wasn't :( sorry guys, I'm disappointed about it too, if you didn't read it, be glad.. but still watch to support George on two and a half men! :)

----------------------------------------

The thing says, Brass, Catherine, Nick & Grissom work the case; CN's supposed to have a scene together in it, I guess we'll see, hopefully our scenes don't get cut.

Last edited:
Oh now that's interesting... I'm hoping it doesn't get cut either... Anyhoo icons from 'Daddy's Little Girl' Oooooh, Nicky has longer hair in that ep... :drool: I love him with longer 'floppy' hair... I'm like :drool: :lol: Hehe like in my icon. :D

Oh now that's interesting... I'm hoping it doesn't get cut either... Anyhoo icons from 'Daddy's Little Girl' Oooooh, Nicky has longer hair in that ep... :drool: I love him with longer 'floppy' hair... I'm like :drool: :lol: Hehe like in my icon. :D

your such a dork, lol. You know that? -- The icons have been posted :D its up on ariescapricorn :p

Heres to an hour, hopefully we got some scenes tonight or i'm going to go nuts, I need catnip fix. I really do.

Your last icons were great Lynny :D

And I watched 'Snake' again, the headrub is just love! :rolleyes: Cath and Nick are so much more than friends :devil:

Thanks so much sweetie :)

Definately much more then friends, their to flirty for something not to be going down. Right? i know yall see this too, tell me I'm not crazy?

I <3 Snakes ep; the headrub is love. I agree! :)

your such a dork, lol. You know that? -- The icons have been posted :D its up on ariescapricorn :p

Heres to an hour, hopefully we got some scenes tonight or i'm going to go nuts, I need catnip fix. I really do.
Hehe, yeah I know I'm a dork... And proud of it... :p Oooh I wanna see your icons, Pwetty pwease? *Hehe in other words can you gimme the link please.* :angel:

Sooo what happened in yesterday's ep? Tell me all?? Hehe, did we get any decent Catnip scenes? I hate living in the UK when it means having to wait extra time to get my shows... *Huffs*

ariescapricorn on livejournal.com ::p Its got NY and NCIS with them, though. :)

I actually didn't watch LV last night, I watched 'Supernatural' -- But when I heard we had CatNip playing a dummy; Cath walked in and asked Nick if they wanted to be alone, lol.. And She helped him; I dunno if they got anything else or what exactly happened.

*pokes Sor* did you watch?

Awww, sounds cute, I wanna know more. :D Okies thankies for letting me know where to find your icons Lynny. *Hugs*

Did anyone else watch it?? Lets us know what happened... Pleaseee? :angel:

Back