*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

2. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

The opening of a thread is always such an exciting time for a ship here on Talk. You think back to why you first became attracted to the ship, and you think about all the things that have brought you hope and made you stay.

To Catnip, long may we ship!
    [​IMG]
    cap courtesy of stokesnwillows@lj

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Yes.... Long Live Catnip!!!! I hope we get to see some really good screen time with them for the rest of the season. I also agree with hhunter, why can't we see something like her handing him coffee and Nick smirking. Or them walking into the lab together! :devil: Or maybe she tells him he forget to zip up his fly!!! :devil:

Then the lab can start talking :scream: about them!!!!

4. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Yay!! A new thread!! :thumbsup:

Lynny you know you like me when I'm being evil in my stories. Cause if I was a good minion then I wouldn't have all those wicked make out scenes.

I love that picture that you posted. Such a fluffly one. Inspires me to write more of my fic, but I need some cookies. I love chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin. LOL!!

Anyway, back on track, I love the title of the new thread!!

Chelle

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liffy pops his head in wanders around cluelessly as he takes a good look at the new thread*

:) Pretty!

Congratulations on the new thread! Yay for CatNip! I'm going to go back to annoying the writers now. Gimme my D/L, and gimme my CatNip dang it!!!

6. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

GAH!!!!!!!!! New thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry I haven't been around lately I was as clueless as Liffy :eek:

Congrats!!! YAY for CatNip, HAHA I gonna go to the writer to. Gives Us more D/L and CatNip, Dang It!!! (and oh! maybe bring Sara BACK so I can have some Sandle too(!!!)

Sorry went a little offtopic :eek: Liffy's fault...

YAY for CatNip

(Yes I'm hyper!! blame the sugar rush!! :eek:)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*pops in the new thread*

Yay for the new thread! :D I saw 8x11 'Bull' yesterday and how sweet was the scene that Cath was reading the poem to Nicky :rolleyes: Well, you saw their faces when Grissom found out that the poem was about the bull :lol:

Anyway, take care my fellow CatNippers :)

8. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

And we have to wait a week more to get to a new episode. Waaaahhhh! TPTB are just doing this to torture us!

I swear that they lurk here and do this just to torture us.

What other explanation could there be? Smells like a conspiracy to me... LOL!!

Hope everyone has a great day today. As for me I am off to the doctor's and then off to work. UGH! :rolleyes:

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Maybe we overfed them with cookies? :rolleyes:

Hmm...

Haha, who knows, TPTB probably do lurk around sometimes to see what we think. BTW, if anyone's here, I'd like to put in a request for a clotheless CatNip scene please!

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Pops into the new thread to say Hi and Congrats*

Hello everyone, congrats on the new thread. :lol:

Oh Liffy I havd to agree with your request, I'd hope for one of those too... :devil: You guys in the states don't have as long to wait as me for the next ep... :p I don't get it for 13 days... *Is annoyed*

11. CathStokes

Wow, Mer, that was actually nice of you :) -- hmm lets see, I first became attracted to catnip during season 1; They just had this thing about them and I fell in love, and I love this thread represents them, and to think when I first joined talk, catnip was still on thread 1 and we're now on thread 9, and on season 8, and getting ready to go on 9, and its just emotional, dangit, (shut up Mer), *raises glasses* heres to thread 9, and the rest of season 8 and season 9, and hope for some great catnip moments and joy to come! :)

Yes, I'm freaking fluffy in here! sheesh.

lmao! Waiting, that would be hot for her to tell him he's fly's undone. what would be hotter if she walked in front of him and reached back and grabbed him or zipped it up for him. ;) but I'd love to see the coffee one too.

That is very true, Only evil minions could have wicked make out scenes that you write, Do you guys wanna read Chelly's hot sexy catnip fic? and I mean hot sexy makeout fic! It'll give you the catnip fix that we all love! -- and come on, its based on Redrum, the angsty catnip episode, she gets it down packed, (even when she's evil to me) Check out catniprules on Livejournal.com. ;) (some stories are naughty naughty! don't forget to leave her a review! *smooches*)

Mer picked a good picture, its very fluffy and its eye sex, and they match, the stripes on his shirt are green, the little design on the front of her shirt is green. la la la la.

*gives you a whole box of cookies* Gimmie!

You wanna burn some fences with me Liffy?

Shazz, welcome back :p -- (you can have your sandles, keep her away from my Nicky though! Deal?)

The poem scene is love; I think Nicky has written her tons of poems since then.

Its all to annoy us, my dear.

Coming out of showers or hot sex please!

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah on the new Catnip thread. :D

They are cute and after watching Bull, I'm sure Nicky has written her a poem or two.
    Like I said, there is an attraction there, it's fun to watch them... :)

13. CathStokes

Thanks Heather :p

Aww, wow, thats really nice to hear you say, you know that? -- I'm sure he's written her a poem everyday and laid it on her pillow, with a rose. and told her how beautiful she was to him. :)

14. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I bet Cath would love to see Nicky riding a bull! She did say she once dated a bull rider!!!! ANd seeing him ride a bull... might give her some really dirty images of what he's capable in bed!!!:rommie:

15. CathStokes

You know in a way; I could even think she meant Nicky-boy. ;)
    haha, I'm pretty sure she knows he's capable -- I mean, yeahhh that sounds like a plan! :bolian: