*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

CatNip is love. I can't resist them. LOL Yup you typed it. Hard to believe isn't it? -- I thought shower thing was my thing though?

-------------------

testing 1.2.3.

CatNip work together in ep 5, yup, right?

2. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

The shower thing is yours, but it's growing on me! LOL!!

Let's just hope that it's true and doesn't get cut for some reason.....

3. CathStokes

Woman; quit stealing my shower thing. Its mine. I signed papers for ya, don't ya know? :p

dangit they better not cut it. They cut it and they can expect to see me pissed off. I've been without catnip for how long? It'll be nice to see them working ALONE. and totally see how they get along now

Wonder if they'll talk about Rick in the first ep or in that ep? or will they just let the whole thing drop like nothing happened?

I don't care; I just want my ship to have some SHOWER scenes!

4. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Papers? What papers? I definitely don't remember seeing any papers saying that the shower was your thing. LOL! Wait, was that what I used to start the fire in my fireplace last year? LOL!

5. CathStokes

You so know what papers. and if you did that I'm so gonna make you write me two catnip smex fics with them in the living room/patio chair. Yup. thats right. I took it there. :p

Okay everyone; lets play a game. What spot do you think catnip should have smex on

A) Couch
    B) Bed
    C) Table
    D) Counter
    E) Shower
    F) Back Porch
    G) Swing

6. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I did use it to start a fire. I thought they were just papers meant for that sort of thing. LOL! Hmmmm.... I don't think I wanna write two fics. Hehe.. Oh and you so can't make me. Hehe... *sticks out her tongue and runs away fast*

You forgot H. All of the above. LOL! I have to choose just one though don't I. Hmmmm... Well, since I have to choose only one, I guess I would have to choose.....

Either C or D. You know I can't just pick one now dangit. I like both of those. Actually I like all of these places. You so gotta change it to include and all of the above choice.

7. CathStokes

Sorry Chelly; You can't have all of them. You gotta pick just one and one only.

Ugh. Is it ep day yet? I mean I'm loving Smallville and SPN returning tonight; but.. I want CATNIP!

I miss seeing them. I wanna see them cuddles. I don't even care if its an evil glare across the room I just miss them! :)

You can run but you can't hide!

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Hey guys!!!!!!!!

I've been abandoning the ship soooo sorry!!! *hides from Lynny :p*

I'll be back later with gifts for ya'll later!!!

Sophia x x

9. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL! Well, if I gotta write two smex fics, then I should be able to choose one for each! Hehe...

I want CatNip too. We still have almost 2 dang weeks before the new episodes start. Grrrr....

I can't hide, cause you know all of my hiding spots. You even know the ones that I thought were a secret. (Goes off to look for some new hiding spots.)

Michelle

10. CathStokes

CatNip is like [​IMG] for me. I love them.. I'm addicted. and They better be getting stuff this season or I'm gonna go from nice and screammy bitch. Yes I added an extra M for measurements.

*stares at Sophia* Don't make me chase you woman, where ya been? Yous staying right? Did you say gifts?

11. CathStokes

So from what I saw personally we walked out of the episode with 2 scenes. I heard we also had 2 more but shared centric. and Cath asking if Nick was the green thing on the screen so.. :) -- Anyways, Nick & Cath processed Warrick's car together and they also sat together at the funeral. Catherine grabbed onto Nick. They are the perfect pair. They were each others hold onto thing and it was sweet. Love ya CN, hopefully you have scenes next week!

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

:( Where is everyone that usually posts in this thread? It seems that catnip has quite a few scenes together this season...some really cute ones at that. I know it's been awhile since I've posted so... no smacking allowed. Is this thread abandoned? :eek:

13. CathStokes

*shrugs* I couldn't keep the thread afloat by myself dangit, so I left and it died apparently. *hugs catnip thread* People are so mean to you, aren't they? I still love you catnip!

I didn't watch last night ep (personal issues) so what all happened for our lovely ship?

14. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I know I haven't posted in here in ages, but I honestly can't believe that there should be no other CatNip fans out there! I had a hard time finding this thread :(

Sure, we haven't gotten too many CatNip scenes so far...but I do hope that with Catherine as the new supervisor there might be some interesting storylines coming up for us. She could always decide that Nick has to work with her ;)

15. CathStokes

Wouldn't that be nice? She'll be like, "Stokes your with me!" and then they 'act' like their going to a crime scene and just make out in the denali. Now that would be awesome. Who wouldn't love that?... besides morons. lmao!

I think all of the catnip fans have left the board. :(