*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

And here I thought I was the only one that got giddy :D --- I pray for something good in 9. We need something.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No ma'am we didn't :) -- I love you posting caps. ;)

LMAO their like no we weren't just talking about getting a room. We were talking about work. yeah thats the word. work.

*nods* he did admit to being an ass man.

I always loved it too -- I always wondered if it meant they were gonna try some naughty kinky stuff too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine are the same. mostly the early seasons. 7 was pretty okay. I hope 8 does. I hope George is after Marg again. He was on 7. -- Kels usually comes out with pretty caps :)

Thats me too :D

2. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Kels does do pretty screen caps. Mine either come out way to dark or they have their eyes closed or one of a million others things. I'm just learning how to do it and I greatly admire anyone that can do them. It's not easy.

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Glad you like the caps. :)

How about some more? We'll move onto Season 3, which means Revenge is Best Served Cold. One of the best CatNip episodes.

How about a nice ass shot to start:

[​IMG]

There's something about this I just love:

[​IMG]

Some eye-sex:

[​IMG]

Some great quotes from that scene:

NICK: Midnight drags. My brother was a gearhead. Rebuilt a '65 GTO with three
    carbs. Ran the thing flat out. Zero to a buck-13 in a quarter mile.
    CATHERINE: So your brother's cooler than you.
    NICK: No. No, not really.

CATHERINE: More power, no extra weight. Every girl's dream.

There'll be lots more caps/quotes from this episode and I'm not finished with that scene. :)

Lynn I must have stopped capping Season 3, we only have the first 3 episodes. That'll give me something to get back into.

4. CathStokes

You can say that again lol.

xxxxxxxxxx

Its on the top 10 list we made :D

Very nice ass shot you got there. ;)

CatNip. Alone. In the desert. With the sunset?

They love having eye sex, been having it for a long time now. ;)

Didn't she give him a little smirk when she said that?

And you know I can't wait!

CatNip said they want you back!

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*coming in kicking and screaming* Lynny I am here! :p So I am liking these pictures...their chemistry is so awesome! :D

I have noticed they are so freaking close all the time...I am thinking it is time to do something about it now. like pronto. please? :D

6. CathStokes

I posted LLV icons up on AC :p I'm sure all of you know what I mean by now lol.

xx

About dangit time you come in here. *trips you* Stay awhile! -- Isn't it precious?

------

They love standing close to each other. It gives them time to pinch each others asses :devil: ---- Now would be good, yes.

7. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I was watching BTK the other day and noticed that the look she gives Nicky during the scene where he asks if she still likes to dance is much like the looks she used to give him during the early seasons. It gives me hope that there is still a hot chemistry between them.

They are always close together. I absolutely love those moments between them.

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*looks around if Cath isn't in the neighbourhood :rolleyes:*

Guys I am back! I love al the caps you posted, I am so desperate to see some CatNip scenes again :p

9. CathStokes

BTK is total love :) :thumbsup:
    haha. I thought for sure when he asked her that she was gonna kick his ass. lmao that was priceless!

There is hot chemistry between them, always have, always will be ;)

xxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO. I think your safe for now, Sor!

Welcome back babes, so glad your back, now if we can just get Chelly and Kels to come back and not abandon me!

xxx

Anyways, Kels needs to teach me her cheat code cause I still can't find it, but heres one of many lovely caps from RIBSC. I love how Nicky's "leaning" over her in this. Its total love.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/...3/Ep1 Revenge is Best Served Cold/RIBSC11.jpg
    cap: stokesnwillows @ livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
  10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Just wanted to post a reminder that the size of pictures posted is supposed to be 400x400 BUT we are going to be lenient and allow pictures the sizes of screencaps (like from csi-caps).

Please keep your pictures to screencap size or smaller. If not, we may have to follow the 400x400 rule.

Thanks so much!

11. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

You know that Nicky boy is wearing very dark glasses her and where is he really looking at? :rolleyes: But hey us CatNip fans love RIBSC to death :luvlove:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
  12. CathStokes

Um her ass maybe? or trying to figure out to check out the girls maybe? Come on its Nicky, he always checks her out.

We totally do. its just who we are!

xxx

Sorry Kat! Thanks for fixing and clearing it up. *gives you a cookie and nekkid Ryan*

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
  13. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

RIBSC is like total love for me. It's second only to CF. Hehe... I mean, come on, it has the two hottest things for me. CatNip and racing. That is an unbeatable combo if you ask me. The only thing that could be better is if it had CatNip, racing and a shower scene. Hehe...

14. CathStokes

Dude. I seriously thought I was the one that typed that. lol. I'm the one obsessed with shower & catnip! --- Now if they had a shower scene after that. I'd be screaming HELL YEAH like crazy!

15. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Wait, you mean I was the one that typed that? You must've been inside my head at that moment. Either that or it could be that we think way too much alike when it comes to CatNip. LOL!