*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bunnies back when Nick & Cath arrive at the house; and they check out the backyard cause Nicky sees toys and stuff back there; and then they show a flashback of a bunny running inside of it; seeing a dead bunny made me sad though. But love the fact that there was so much CN in it.

Nicole Stokes is adorable :)

Danny said he'd bring cards alright, said you would know what he meant.

:lol: I still don't remember this scene with the bunny in LLV, I really need to re watch this ep soon, I'll do it over the weekend...

I'm hoping to hear about and Catnip scenes in tonights ep, I have to wait until it is aired here on Tuesday before I see it... *Gets annoyed* So I hope you guys will tell me all about it. :D

Okay you remember the part where they first go to the house? and check out? Its there.

CN had a scene at the beginning, early on-ish, and she called him nicky, and their paths cross a few times

Nick sneezed and Cath said bless you; aww maybe she took him home and took care of him, if she gets sick, we know why!

Awwww, they sound like adorable scenes, I'm really looking forward to this new ep. Was it good overall, or just the Catnip scenes? I'm so exctied about it. :lol:

^Sounds like CatNip are going to be getting some great scenes. (Well it's already aired hasn't it?) So I hope it was a good ep.

I haven't seen it so I haven't got much to comment on.

I just hope they continue getting scenes together :)

Hehe, yeah it aired yesterday in the States and it airs on Tuesday in the UK. *Happy Dances* So excited. I'm really hoping that these 6 eps, are going to have lots of cute Catnip scenes, we have been deprived of them cause of the strike... :lol:

*Tackles Steph*

Hey Everyone!!! I'm back...Can't wait till Tuesday...hopefully the last 6 eps will be good for CatNip!!

Be back later!!

Yaaaay!! *Gets away from the tackle and hugs Sophia* I missed you my dear!! :D

I'm hoping that we get lots of cute new scenes too. Otherwise I think that we may have to storm the CBS studios demanding Catnip scenes... *Not that, that's drastic or anything...* :lol:

I didn't get to see the ep. *points at family* was stuck with them, but Mer and Kris said they had some cute scenes, so I'm going with that, and being calm till Kels gets me a copy. *nags her*

*stalks the tv for ep 14*

^Doesn't CBS do repeats? I know the cable here repeats each show...about 4 times a week :lol: So missing something just isn't tolerated at all :p (Unless you're me, and I can never quite figure out when those repeats actually air :eek:)

I haven't seen the ep either, but I do hope they got those cutey little scenes they deserve!

Where's Sor gone? Is Cath still chasing her around FB? :lol: Oh Sor! Come out, come out wherever you are!

I'm dying to see the ep, I'll get to see it on Tuesday. :D We get repeats over here, it's shown on Channel Five on a Tuesday at 9 and then there is a repeat on Five US at 9 on Sunday... Anyways... That'll help seeing as you guys aren't from the UK, so I'll stop rambling...

Liffy, I made a deal with Cath. She got her clothes back :rolleyes:

So how's everybody doing? :) I saw 'Cockroaches' on Monday and I missed my favourite pair. I just need an episode with them together, now! :lol:

*pops out*

If you want to watch an ep with them together, watch Leaving Las Vegas... That's a fave of ours. :D I'm doing good thanks, what about you?

What? Sor, you cut a deal? :confused: You can't cut a deal with Cath without me present!! *ponders how to get Cath to chase Sor again* :devil:

Hehehehhe. :angel:

Ah yes, back to LLV are we? Where there was a BUNNY! :p I knew I wasn't going crazy, but yeah, that eppy was CatNip love and they were ALL ALONE for the ENTIRE episode. Are you telling me they could have kept their hands off each other? I don't think so... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back