*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^The rabbit was in LLV (I think, unless I was completely delirious because of CatNip through the entire episode :eek: ). Wasn't there a bunny somewhere? In someone's back yard or something. I don't have LLV so I can't test my own sanity. :lol:

And of course you can steal it babes :p It's what I make them for :rolleyes:

^ Haha there could well have been, I'll check it out later and get back to you. ;) I don't remember much from that ep except there being alot of Catnip scenes. :devil: Which is why I liked it... :lol:

Yaaay!! :D You know I love your art, so thanks. :D *More Hugs*

a bunny? you saw a bunny? Sorry I was to busy checking out catnip to even look for a bunny. Liffy, your nuts, but if your right, I'm still thinking ya nuts. *nods*

LLV was love, and thats all I got to say about that, what? I got more, I'm just being nice and saving yall from my insanity from it.

Hello? (echo: hello, hello, hello) *pokes around searching for life*

Dudes. I'm lonely here, and I'm telling Cath and she shall hunt you all down and whack you with a stick, and she will!

CatNip = Love, and this thread should still be filled with love :( Don't make me talk to myself, seriously!

I've nearly been talking to myself over @ the DL thread, cos all my girls have deserted Talk! :scream: Ah well...

I swear, there was a bunny in that episode. Seriously, I saw a bunny rabbit, and I remember it hopping around in the victim's house. (Okay, maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I'm pretty sure there was a bunny). :p

Go ahead Lynny :p Tell us everything about LLV why don't you? :D

*Waves* Hellooo... I'm back... Sorry I wasn't able to call by yesterday, had sooo much school work to do, I sat for 4 and a half hours doing history, by the time I was done, I was ready to sleep... :lol:

Anyhoo... I seriously don't remember a bunny in LLV... *Makes a mental note to re-watch the ep and find out* Yes Lynny, tell us all about LLV... Oh and next time when your sending someone to hunt me down, send Nicky, he isn't as scary as Cath... :(

Cath prefers it if she's the one Lynny chooses to hunt me down cos then we can go bowling and everyone thinks I'm getting whacked! :lol: Woops...wasn't supposed to share that. *hides from Lynny*

Dang it, there IS a bunny! Somewhere in that episode...

Hey, when the time comes, do you think Lindsey prefers a baby sister or a baby brother? :p And what can he/she be called? I really wanna see Cath curse Nicky when they're at the hospital :lol: See where my mind takes me sometimes? From bunnies to babies...(not that far a stretch?)

Haha, I think Linds would love have a little sister, I can see Nicky wishing for a son though... I don't think Cath would mind... But I love the names: Grace and Anna for a girl and Alfie and Harry for a boy... They are rather British names though... I can also imaging Cath cursing him, and Nick being really scared... :lol:

Hiya guys,
Sorry I haven't been here for a few days and it doesn't help that i'm going away for a

few days aswell....I'll be back on Sunday to talk about CatNip.

Love you guys,
Sophia
xx

Aww, we'll miss you in here Sophia, have a nice time when you're away. :D

Big hugs and much love <3 xxx

Harry Stokes? How bout a Texan name? *blank* I've never been to Texas so how am I supposed to know?

How about Brad? Brad Stokes has a nice ring to it - Don't you think? No idea about a girl though...

Bunny!

Liffy: your supposed to take your punishment!.. I'll send Danny for you instead. *smirks* -- Well if you ask the Linds who's in the married cn ficland, she will tell you, she already has gotten that wish, she has a newborn baby sister named Nicole. :) --- but if your asking the regular Linds, I think she said Rebecca. unless she was talking about her best friend one, i wasn't paying attention.

and get over the bunny; oh and fyi, the bunny was dead.

SEE? There WAS a bunny :D *feels proud* I never said it was alive...I just remember a bunny.

Rebecca? Or Nicole? I prefer Nicole. Nicole Stokes has a nice ring to it :)

Can you ask Danny to bring his cards? Mark stole mine. :eek:

:lol: Well done Liffy... You were right... I still don't remember it yet... I have to go watch and find out I supose...

Yeah you're right, Nicole Stokes does sound quite cute. :D

OH yes, and I wonder if she'd be just like her mother. Confidant...likes to scratch, drop dead gorgeous :)

She would wouldn't she? And she'd be just like her Daddy too...all bashful, quiet sometimes, but just as drop dead gorgeous. :lol:

What exactly can go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back