*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Duh, CatNip is as obvious as anything! (But never forced, which I like... unlike some other ships. :rolleyes:)

LMH: I love your suggestion of the thread! It ties in with the name CatNip with its feline-ness as does "Puuuuurfection"! I love it!

Liff: Miss you! I'll buy some champagne for our favorite couple to drink during the foreplay. :devil:

2. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Have been MIA for awhile now. I am getting ready to move next week and been going crazy! Have missed my daily CatNip fix! I am really having fun reading all the yummy CatNip stuff here....

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey there, just had a look around at this last page and I must say, I kinda get to like the CatNip idea. And please chose one of those thread names above, Liff I luv your dirty mind, and reading the name here at Shipper Central would always make me smile like this: :devil: *lol*

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Liffy: banner you say? hmm.. I might give them up, but then again I might not. :evil laugh: .. Hun, you know Modie would beat our asses for those suggestions right?.

LMH: That would be so cute, if we didn't already use "muscles". Sorry.

csi_love: I like that one, I'll add it to the other list that we had left over and with other ones that I have. :)

Sor: the gutter thoughts are back, yay! and I love that picture. I think I annoyed Kels to icon that before, and she whacked me.

You guys though remember when yall do the suggestion, make sure it'll be enough room for the design thing. I worked hard on that. lol.

Twinny: I so pwn you.

Cordy: Be good, bring me pressie! :D

Michelle: aww doll, we've missed you! *hugs*

Hiya SandleDL :) Welcome to the thread

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Okay, what the heck does pwn mean? I've seen it a million times and I still have no clue what it means. I think that any thread title used for this thread is going to be spun in a dirty way. Only because it's CatNip, everything is dirty when it comes to CatNip.

Edit: I wikipedia-ed the pwn thing. I got it... :)

6. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I don't remember, I already iconed that scene.

As much as we would love to have a guttery title, we can't. We've been warned before, so the suggestions have to be clean.

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Kels! *tackles* I love yas.

Yeah, Modie's done gave us the lectures. So nothing guttery guttery. We wanted something Cath said before in Coming of Rage, but we weren't allowed to use.

Twinny, poor sweet twinny. Now you know that I pwn you :)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: *Mo walked innocently into the thread and suddenly found herself face down in the gutter, tripped head over heels in amazement!* :lol: Wow, y'all...I'm a gutter fiend, but y'all are seriously amazingly guttery in here at the moment! :devil: I LOVE it! :lol:

Love the pics...and the captions...gah y'all those are HOT! And I LOVE those thread title suggestions...ahhh Lynny would that one we wanted but can't have be the "12 inch penetration" one? :devil: Heehee! :lol: I love the "Hard to keep a secret!" one though...that's good and so very true for CatNip! :D :D

Lynny Hi honey bun...you may pwn everyone else, but you know I pwn you right babes! ;) Heehee! :D :D

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I don't really like being made fun of like that Twinny, but yea, it's true.

Mo! I love having all these ships we share in caommon! It's so fun! * high-fives Auntie Mo* (And you do pwn Twinny ;))

Loving the names, too bad some of them can be spun a little too dirty... but hey, that's half the fun!

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I know...it's all a tad bit depressing ain't it? Everything CatNip is dirty, kinda hard to compromise! We should be called "THE GUTTER SHIP"

Oh look, I'm back in CatNip Gutterville. Howdy neighbour I see Mo! :devil: I liked that one :p

Lynny = evil. I give up. I'm going to go search since SOME people are a tad bit unhelpful *pouts*

:D *waves to Kat Nice to see ya here too hun! Welcome to where...my dirty thoughts seem to be concentrated at the moment. :D

Oh I like that one. It's so true. CatNip is definately the worst kept secret there is! :lol:

*Throws cake at Lynny and dissappears off with a "poof" *

11. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

We are al going dirty in here :lol: Hard to stay decent with CatNip in your mind :lol:

[​IMG]
    Cath: Let's find a closet, Nicky :devil:

*runs off before the gutter police gets her :lol:*

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

It's impossible to stay clean in this thread. It's not our fault though. Look at Cath in that pic above (thanks for that CSI_Willows)

*Has many guttery thoughts*

13. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

*pokes head in, sees CathStokes, LMH, and likewise fun gutter minded individuals*

*yaaaaaaaargh - Random Pic Assault!!!*

~ "Gris!! Wait, it's not what it looks like!!"
    [​IMG]

~ "...OK, um, mebbe it is..."
    [​IMG]

*pokes CathStokes* don't you say i never done nuthin for ya. :lol: :lol:

*Pssst* LMH ~ the next pic post might just inspire you to write up a lil' sumpin nice... if not, then for all you 'Nippers in here. :p :p

14. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

~ just because I can ;) and, for KissMeSweet
    --> safe passage and happy travels to you!! :D

[​IMG]

aaaaaand...... the nutbar from NY relurks and disappears
    :p :p :p :p

15. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

That it will, thanks El.

Well guys we are almost at number 8. Yeah for Catnip. :)

*New CatNip poem in the Poetry thread*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.