*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Ow yeah, you've got to love the 'dancing picture' :lol: And do we know some spoilers for the new season for CatNip? I mean, I can't live without them. Luckily there are DVD's :lol:

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

"Hmm, our we talking a continued story, I can see the wall and Nick pinning it to her from here. :devil: :devil: :devil:

"Pssss!!! CatNip has been updated, and comes with a PM :devil:

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Willows we've got Miami and NY spoilers, so I imagine we'll be getting LV spoilers any day now....hint, hint PTB...pwease! :D We need some good CatNip news, NOW! :lol:

Lol, LMH he'd only have her pinned for a sec though, Cath's a take charge kinda gal and she'd flip him and pin him to the wall in about 5 seconds! :devil: Not that Nicky'd mind...he likes a woman to take charge sometimes! :devil: :lol:

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I am really looking forward tp some spoilers, especially CatNip (and Sara too).

Mo, they are mean. *Slaps TPTB!*
    *nods* Nicky does like it! :D

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

And there go the fireworks...oh yay! :lol:
    Yeah Del I agree...we need some CatNip spoilers dang it...NOW! :lol:
    The PTB are being mean...but I'll refrain from slapping them ;) cuz I want to make sure I'm on their good side! :D For now anyway!

Nicky so does like a take-charge kinda woman! :devil:

Lynny babes, where are you? I miss you!! :D

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yes, I agree with you Mo: we need to play nice so that hopefully TPTB will do the same to us! :) But I hope that TPTB will give us something CatNippy for Season 8!

Lynny?? Where art thou, my Lynny?

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Did you say fireworks? Definitely what Nick/Cath saw the moment their eyes met! The kiss they shared definitely had a big fireworks display going on. :)

So I have this ficcie called "In the Mood". It's safely with its beta. But if....:(

Later. :cool:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

@ LMH: Did you see CatNip having dinner??
    *hides with Nicky* :) I might be nice and share him with ya for a bits. :devil:

@ Mo: *waves* did ya miss me? :) oh yeah, way to flirty and touchy for nothing to be going on, and giving us that speech about coworkings. *sighs* their both dorks for thinking we don't pick up on something. even dear Modie can admit they were to flirty.

@ Cordy: aww did you miss me too?? He likes his hot little blonde bossing him around :devil: well now she's red again. *sighs*

@ Mother: Evil.

@ Sor: You came again!! hehe, dancing = catnip ;)

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Aud: You got a ficcy? Oh it's still under beta. Let us know when its posted!

Lynny: YES! Of course I missed you! It's not the same when you're not around?

I just saw Leaving Las Vegas again! CatNip worked so well together. :)

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mother: I want ficcie, gimmie ficcie!

Cordy: Because I rock? lol. j/k!

CatNip is hot in LLV. as you can tell by my banner, I'm obsessed with it!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo nods enthusiastically!* Yup that's what I'm saying...we want to make sure we play nice (suck up even if we must! :lol: ) to make sure the PTB don't take out their frustration on us! We want CatNip and if sucking up to the PTB a little is what's necessary then I'm all for it! :lol:

Fluffykins! Hi honey...you have a ficcie? YAY!!! Oh do please please post it wub, pwetty pwease! :D

Hi babes! Of course I missed you! You're my Lynny bud, I always miss you when you're not around! *Snuggles!* :D And yeah they are WAY too flirty and touchy for there not be anything going on! It's SOOO obvious...seriously why they think they can hide it is beyond me...it's kinda funny actually...like a little kid who eats chocolate and then denies it to their mom even though they have chocolate breath and stuff all over their face! :lol: It's so the same thing! :D

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops head in and waves to Lynny*

HUllo :) I've been neglecting CatNip again :( Boo - but Im back. Anyways, can someone do me a favour por favor? Can you post the screen caps/links to the shots of Cath feelin' Nick's hardness *ahem* I mean muscles? :) pretty please?

I've got this naughty idea that Lynny might like and will be presented to if it works :D please?

Thank you!

Catnip...rawr.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh dear lord...I thought I couldn't get anymore guttery, but I think I just reached a new level of Gutter-iffic-ness after that comment Liff! Wow... :devil: I love the screen cap you're talking about...but now that you said that, I'm going to love it even more! :lol: Yeah baby! :devil:

Rawr indeed! ;)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh dear God, I'm so guttery-dirty, that sounded so dirty in my head!

Moriel: YES! We need to play nice! ;)

Lynny: You do rock... sometimes! :p

15. audacity

audacity Pathologist

If I do post it, will I be un-evil? I just have to go back over some things and then decide if it's Cath or Gil that discovers Nicky. ;) I have to admit that it's slightly smutty. If I finish the first chapter of my new D/L story, then I'll post the CatNip one too. So pray my D/L plot bunnies open up---CatNip is at stake here. :lol:

Sometimes it's good to play nice, sometimes it's not needed. Cath and Nick never play nice. It's not in the vocabulary. ;) :devil: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.