*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

oh yes that´s more than nice i love this perfect couple ;)

Has anyone seen Moulin Rouge? "Oh yes, yes, yes. Let mommy help."

If you haven't make up what ever you'd like :devil:

:lol: Twinny -- I told you you have a dirty side. ;) you've been near me to long :D

hiya stoky! You should come in here more often ;)

Nicky, I love ya, but I'm burning that sweater. although you look hot in anything, I'm still burning it.

cathwillows -- haven't seen ya butt in awhile, where ya been??

They love having eye sex, and then they love teasing me by thinking their gonna make out.. and why in the heck was this thread in the boonies, I have no idea.. to many icons in my head.

yes well....i've been busy ;) making caps for example! :D here's one and i really want to know what's on the screen she's looking at....maybe a naughty pic nick wanted her to see :D her look says "oooh, that is hot!" :lol:

CSI-4x01-AssumeNothing001_0002.jpg

I think Nicky posted Nekkid pics of himself on their webpage, and he went online to show her. or B) Nick uploaded one of their smex tapes. {{even though I've probably already done that}}

*hugs* missed you!

^ you mean me? if yes, i'm really glad to be back!!! and i'm as sorry as nicky in this pic that i've been gone this long....
hug.gif

CSI-7x02-BuiltToKill_Part2_137_0002.jpg

Of course I mean you!

hehe, ..

Poor Nicky, he loves her so much and he felt he should've protected her.

it's good to be back! and seeing all these beautiful catnip pics just gives me a good feeling...
if i find more i'll definitly post them. maybe i'll have to create them myself ;) because i think there aren't too many left in my photobucket. i've posted all the pics i got :lol:

csi-22.jpg

I made an icon of that and put Teh Ship. I swear it looks like she's making kissy face!

to be honest it really looks that way :lol:
i've got a pic where it doesn't only look as if she made kissy faces but actually does!

marg_kiss.jpg

LMAO. If she shows up having that sort of gift I'll tell you what half of HEGM means!
Only HALF? Woman if she shows up with that gift you owe me ALL of HEGM and you KNOW it! :lol:

Lol, Lynny I LOVE that CatNip brings out your fluffy side! It makes me SO happy! :lol:

Lol, only Gutter thoughts with the shower scenes Kels? Uh-oh, then I'm in trouble...cuz I basically fall into the Gutter as soon as I enter this thread! ;)

Awwww, I just loves all those pics! CatNip is so HOT together...gah I love it! And they so want eachother...it's practically burning right off of my computer screen they're so hot! :devil:

Lol, love the "kissy face" pics of Cath...heehee, totally way too cute! :D

once again, I had a pretty post and talk took it from me :(

Mo, You only getting half if that happenes cause you'll get the other half when CatNip admits their together. Hopefully you'll get it all one ep. ;)

Oh shush, you never heard me say anything..*mumbles* The price I pay for my OTP

CatNip is love, and they love each other and soon their going to tell me and quit teasing me so freaking much!..

Marg!Kissy face :D

Lots of pretty pictures. I love the one of CatNip really close. You just want to yell kiss.

Nick seems to like the kissy face.

Aww Moriel I think if Catherine gives that as a gift they'll have to admit they're together, and then we'll get our kiss. Which means you'll get to know what all of HEGM means.

Haha Lynn it's too late. Blame CatNip.

CatNip love to tease us.

I think I did yell just kiss. followed by some curse words and threats.

Nicky does like the kissy face. he's thinking, hmm.. come here cat, lets kissy face together!.. or something nc-17ish for Nicky.

yeah, see Mo! :D

Hmm, CatNip's my main OTP so it gets things that other ships and other OTP's don't get.. .. besides a four letter word :D *coughs*, but CatNip has its ways of getting fluffy outta me. Its the main OTP. Smacked doesn't even get this much fluffyness. Probably something to do with shipping Macky out everywhere, and myself.

CatNip's evil to tease us.

ooh Modie, what do you think of "Lets take this to the shower?"

Nicky wanted to but he was being too damn angsty.

He's thinking about what Cath could do with those lips. :devil:

CatNip always brings out your fluffy side.

Aww Modie, please say that's okay.

Lynn here's the other shower scene:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back