*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Yeah it's a pretty sweet formula! Heehee! :lol:

Awww glad to hear that! **huggles!** And I'm working on the kiss and the admission...I mean I wanted it before...but now...yeaaaaah! :D

I totally noticed that too Lynn! Nicky came out and I couldn't remember if she went up and touched him to comfort him...since we all know she loves to do that...and then she went to sit down...yup. Loved that!! :D

So how long did it take you to come up with it?

Of course you've already wanted them too, but finding out what a four letter word means on top of it. Thats gotta rock.

I think she did touch him, but I was to busy waiting to make sure I was totally right on the sitting thing. I think I kept hitting Kels arm the whole time, telling her to look, and make sure I wasn't going nuts... but she made me an icon of both, so I'd shut up. :D

Me loved it too..

Honestly it pretty much came to me at work...something about work, I come up with brilliant things there...sadly they never have anything to do with what I'm working on! It's like my brain knows I need to not be distracted and so just to tease me it decides to be extra smart right when I shouldn't be thinking of my ships...if it weren't so mean of my brain it'd be hysterical! :p :lol:

Yeah of course I wanted that already...CatNip kissing and finally confessing...that would be the coolest thing! But yeah finding out what *it* means also...yeah that'd totally rock! So what does it mean??

Lol...yeah I was too stoked to actually see another CatNip ep that I didn't pay close enough attention to say for sure if she did touch him...but then again it is CatNip, so I'd say it's a pretty sure bet that she did touch him! It is after all...what they do...touch eachother! :devil:

It snowed at my house!!! No work today...YAY!!! :D

You'll be fine Mo ;)

Nice try, using all of that cute stuff to get me to give in, tricking me. That doesn't work when other people do it, but somehow Kels can do it and I give in...

:devil: Well they had to make up eventually. It was angsty, and then she let him sit beside her, and they walked out together at the end, so they made up. :devil:

Oh you've got snow? nice!

The Accused is Entitled is a very good episode for us. We get cute CatNip when they're walking down the hall, Cath fixing his tie. Then we get angsty CatNip at the courthouse. And she definately went to sit down next to him. Damn them for cutting to the next scene. Then of course they had to have made up again, Nicky smiles at her.

That doesn't work when other people do it, but somehow Kels can do it and I give in...
Haha, I know how to get you. :lol:

How about a pic of the day:
I couldn't resist:

We all know what would have happened if SuperDave hadn't rudely interrupted them. :devil:

They totally shouldn't have cut to the next scene, bastards. They would've sat close together, I know, They didn't wanna reveal they were together, cause she sits down, he wraps his arm around her, and kisses her cheek.

You're evil.

I know what would've happened. Nicky would've pinned Cath up against that glass wall. :devil:

Nice try, using all of that cute stuff to get me to give in, tricking me. That doesn't work when other people do it, but somehow Kels can do it and I give in...
Awww...but I'm just so cute, how can you resist me....I's just so adorable...:D
Haha, I know how to get you.
Teach me, teach me!!! :lol:

Yay...I love that pic! Hello HOTNESS!! And yeah, he totally would have pinned her against that glass wall... :devil:

Yup I got snow! It's fun! :lol:

You are adorable, but .. I resist :D

Lets see... Stella stole Macky from me tonight, Flackie's off hiding..and Nicky's with Cath...

No teach!

And then pinned her on the table :devil:

Lucky dog. I wanted to play in the snow with the boys.

Awwww well at least you think I'm adorable...I can work with that! :lol: *huggles!*

Awww honey...do we need to go on a covert-steal-Macky-back-operation?! :D

Yes teach, teaching is good! ;)

Yeah baby he pinned her alright! :devil:

Yeah Danny and I are making snow angels right now! :D

Yeah let's look for him with me leading 'cause he's ALL MINE :evil glare: She took him from ME, not Lynn. *crosses arms*

Oooh the muscle scene, yum!

I watched Let The Seller Beware last night, too bad Cath wasn't there with him. Or maybe not, she might have wanted to jump in with him hehe. Maybe later they found a nice pool to go into without those pesky jeans...*giggle*

cause she sits down, he wraps his arm around her, and kisses her cheek.
Either that or she puts her arm round him to try and get him to calm down.

You're evil.
But you love me.

Teach me, teach me!!!
Hehe, I can't give away my secrets.

Nicky would've pinned Cath up against that glass wall.
We know he would have.

Ooh Shirtless Nicky. Cath was there, but she was outside the house at the time. Bet she sneaked a peak though. Damn them for making him wear the jeans.

Awwww well at least you think I'm adorable...I can work with that! *huggles!*

*huggles back* Yeah, but I'm still not telling, yet :D

Awww honey...do we need to go on a covert-steal-Macky-back-operation?!

Yup, do we meet at Stella's at 9?

Yes teach, teaching is good!

Well... *looks at Tony, then looks back at you* He said what kind you talking here?

Yeah baby he pinned her alright!

Pinned her several places at several times :devil:

Yeah Danny and I are making snow angels right now!

Remind him not to stick his tongue out against polls and such.

Yeah let's look for him with me leading 'cause he's ALL MINE :evil glare: She took him from ME, not Lynn. *crosses arms*

*glares* Dreaming! We both know he was with me first!

Oooh the muscle scene, yum!

Total yum.

Maybe later they found a nice pool to go into without those pesky jeans...*giggle*

They totally did. :devil:

Either that or she puts her arm round him to try and get him to calm down.

Nah, she saved that for later :devil:

But you love me.

That I do.

Hehe, I can't give away my secrets.

Yeah, she can't give away all her secrets :D

We know he would have.

:devil: Nicky loves his Cat.

Ooh Shirtless Nicky. Cath was there, but she was outside the house at the time. Bet she sneaked a peak though. Damn them for making him wear the jeans.

She saw a peak and said "damn those jeans, damn this case, you're mine tonight Stokes"

Nope. He's always been with me *smirk*

LOL yep...she definately wanted to rid him of the jeans.

Hmm if he loves his Cat, I wanna see him get to pet her <g>

Yeah, she can't give away all her secrets
Nope, can't do that. I told Nicky though.

She saw a peak and said "damn those jeans, damn this case, you're mine tonight Stokes"
There would have been no complaints from him.

Nick loves his Cat a lot. He gets to pet her all the time.

Nope. He's always been with me *smirk*

Thats it. You're coming with me to the hospital! *drags you*

LOL yep...she definately wanted to rid him of the jeans.

I'm sure she did though :devil:

Hmm if he loves his Cat, I wanna see him get to pet her <g>

Nick loves his Cat a lot. He gets to pet her all the time.

What she said. He gets to pet her all the time. :devil:

Nope, can't do that. I told Nicky though.

So thats how he got that freaking massage after I told him no?

There would have been no complaints from him.

Wonder if he ever has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back