Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The evil, naughty part of me is excited that Flack is having lots of one night stands because maybe, finally, we'll see him shirtless! :drool:)

Shirtless Flack...Oh yeah, baby! But not lying on a hospital bed all hooked up to machines a la COTP style. I'd be just as happy seeing the white wife-beater again. :drool:

Glad nobody heard that comment earlier, I mean that could be bad.....butttt sorry yeah anyways. Duke me love those wife beater shirts....now if only a fan had just so happen to be turned on, or a BIG gust of wind blew his shirt up, we'd all be going "dear me how did that happen?"

Had to post a pic...for some reason I couldn't find anything tonight so I just went with this lol

n57125557529_9895.jpg

Been out of touch for a bit. Real life usually gives me a beat down from time to time. Gotta have Flack around to help!!! :lol:

I must say how yummmy Flack is looking! Ever get a feeling that something is looming on the horizon? Could be the fog that is clouding my mind. I must say I would support the "No Shirt for Flack" organization! I mean he looked yummmmy but it is time to go half monty!!! Whole would be nice too but I will take what I can get!!! :lol:

I'm kinda hyped as to the direction where Flack is going. Hate to see him get bit..... :hugegrin:

thanks lal ;)

Sparkygirl - know the feeling, want to do other things and life is like..ummm no. I do believe something is coming! I can't simply wait, because we know Flack/Eddie is the best when it comes to emotion...or maybe I'm being biased hahah

I to want to join this no shirt club...but I'm a bit more sadistic, I want no shirt and hurting emotional or physical I take either one :devil::evil:

Flack.jpg

I don't think Flack is so sure about our comments though ;)

oooo me likie Luciana! Me want more, MORE, MOOOOORREE lol. I love him when he is wearing a bit casual, and I love those damn sunglasses!!!

Mm... Casual Flack.... :D
Love that picture Luciana ,thanks!

When I saw him wearing that last night on the episode, I dropped the book I was holding :lol: I like that he's abandoned the suits and ties for a bit, it makes him look a little more at ease.

Awesome picture, Luciana!

When I heard the soundbytes of him and Angell during the shooting, I knew they were going to show him but I wasn't expecting the way they would. But I'm not complaining. :p When the camera went ZOOM! on his face, I didn't find any complaints on my part at all. It just took my breath away for a while before I regained my composure. :guffaw:

Oh Flack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back