Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

New Smacked Thread

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

• Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac <3 Stella We need a NEW NAME! (and writers too!)

Welcome Emilie to the Smacked Family!!!!!!!!!!! :D well, you know the estate of things here :D post, rant, complaint, this is the right place to do it!
For the Adam/stella , my opinion is that Stella was really upset by the shooting, Jess, Professor P.'s death, her mother... She need company and support but Mac pass his time to work, he was not available. I think that when she say "Mac you always say I or me but you're not alone" she mean "Hey! I'm here and i'm in pain! Help me!"
I have seen that scene in the promo and i really liked it. It looked like it was a memorable scene because of their closeness and because of THAT line

well i guess we only need to wait Mac's reaction
Will he be a volcano or an iceberg?

Me thinks it's going to be a great show of fireworks. Even tough IF he is really hurt by knowing what happened between Adam and Stella he will stay in silence because the shock could leave him speechless ;)

Nircelene---> I am your neighbour, Argentina!

Hi family!~ This thread is moving very quickly. I like it :)

All the pictures you've posted are amazing :) I especially love the ones from that last scene there.

Hello everyone, i'm new here !
I still hae fauth in smack but it can't be too easy to get them together

For the Adam/stella , my opinion is that Stella was really upset by the shooting, Jess, Professor P.'s death, her mother... She need company and support but Mac pass his time to work, he was not available. I think that when she say "Mac you always say I or me but you're not alone" she mean "Hey! I'm here and i'm in pain! Help me!"

I love the last scene beetween Mac/Stella all their feeling are in their eyes...

Welcome to the family Emilie. I totally agree with your deduction here. I think that Stella was hurting inside and Mac wasn't there because he was busy with his own emotional stuff and Adam came along and comforted her and yeah...But she realized that it was a mistake after.

And that last scene was great :adore: The eyes do say it all.

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

Ghawazze,

:) that's nice, someone close ... I must say I feel more or less like you.
now there is a light at the end of the tunnel for Mac and Stella? ... I honestly do not know what to think ... only the sequence of the season will give us a clue

Lisa--->
I will say this and i am going to stay in silence. I don't want to break new rules

i still don't quite see what the big deal is on that one - people sleep with people they aren't in love with ALL the time, it's very very normal. even if the person they are in love with is around - and especially if said person hasn't acknowledged that there might be something there. i know this isn't really for this thread but i really don't see how it's such a big deal. it's been made out that stella is some kind of evil harpie for *omfg* sleeping with someone else - she's not even WITH mac, they are friends, he has no hold on her whatsoever, she is not his property, and she hasn't betrayed him or cheated or anything like that. ok, i wasn't entirely behind the whole adam thing, i couldn't see any sexual connection there at all, however the more backlash there is, the more i'm beginning to be in favour of it!

Probably it's the difference between our cultures. Maybe being you from Europe makes you more "free-mind" meanwhile in Latin America we are more conservatives. (actually i need to contact Rachel because she really is from Brazil and she was so upset like me)

Sorry but this storylines comes from fanfiction. Because it's not part of Stella's personality to do this. She hasn't done before and now after 6 years she suddenly needs a p... to cope with Angel's loss???????? C'mon she had a closer relationship with Aiden and she didn't react like that!!!!!
Her hormones would be crazy at her 20's but at her age a woman looks for something else than just a one night stand!
And even when she had the chance with Drew she didn't go forward. Yes, you are right. She is not Mac's property. But this is against everything was written because this is an attempt against the character itself. This is NOT Stella. Not the one i know. Also i can't understand (again) why she looked at Mac in that way after having sex with Adam:confused::confused::confused:
Unless her behaviour is related to something else like losing Professor P and finding out the truth about her mother. I just wanna a contact point between this Stell and the one i know and i love (Surprise, BOTH Stells appeared in the same episode:rolleyes:)

i think we'll just have to agree to differ - as you know i'm not antismacked at all, i think if it was well written/executed it could be fantastic, and i love watching them together, but i fail to see how this is desecrating stella's character. she's a strong confident woman and strong confident women sometimes have sex with people. also what a woman's done sexually in the past doesn't necessarily dictate what she'll do in the future, people can change, people have days where they want something different, especially in light of trauma (and for the record i think this is different from Aiden's death because aiden died making her point and proving a case which was what she wanted to do - the death of angell was different because she was shot in an ultimately pointless way, like she was just in the way of the main aim - and as for the bar shooting, that kind of trauma is different again, there was no reason or point to it, and even before knowing that she (and the others) couldn't explain who had done the damage or why - that kind of trauma is a lot more frustrating than someone dying in a cause they believe in. so basically i don't think it's out of character at all!

and by the way i'm very proud to be a liberal minded european! but yes, let's agree to disagree... :)

OK, we really need to calm down in here. I understand that there was a frustrating episode that didn't settle well with many of you, but there are better ways to handle it than to rant in a thread that is made for shipping Mac/Stella.

Thank you to those of you who have been following Thread rules and those of you who quickly changed to follow rules when they have been brought to your attention.

Quick reminder that your posts need to be longer than one sentence, one line. Three lines of ON TOPIC discussion is required here. You can mention petitions (as long as those petitions are related to Mac/Stella) as long as you also have discussion in here as well.

On topic plainly means talking about the relationship between Mac/Stella. Yes, you can mention Stella/Adam, but as long as you are not degrading the ship, the character, the actors who portray the characters, etc. You can mention how "out of character" Stella may have seemed, but only if you have additional discussion about Stella/Mac.

Double check the things you post to make sure you're getting across the tone you think you are. Remember sometimes tone is hard to perceive through text, and you don't want to come off more harsh than you mean to.

Thank you.

Hello SMACsters!

HellsBells sorry for the 3 line posting rule. Sometimes I get excited and well I am forgetting. Back to MAc/Stella.
I hope that Stella's "dirty little secret" :lol: will be the wake up call for him. Soooo, did we ended up with a new thread name?

PS: I am liberal European as well, but when I feel that something is wrong I can't stop but saying it.

I feel I must apologize for my actions and words. I guess it just hit me differently than everyone else and I've been more harsh than my normal happy go lucky self. If I have offended anyone I'm sorry and it will not happen again. I'm still getting used to things here and so I give you all permission to yell at me if it happens again.

Back to the topic of Mac/Stella:

I still have faith in the writers that they will bring Mac/Stella back to where they were. It seems they're always one step ahead then two steps back, but in the end this will make them stronger. I'm not expecting anything right now; they have to deal with this massive speed bump before moving on to their next phase. But Stella's look said it all in the end really, you could see the remorse, and even if he doesn't know yet he'll find out soon enough. His look said it all.

i think we'll just have to agree to differ - as you know i'm not antismacked at all, i think if it was well written/executed it could be fantastic, and i love watching them together, but i fail to see how this is desecrating stella's character. she's a strong confident woman and strong confident women sometimes have sex with people. also what a woman's done sexually in the past doesn't necessarily dictate what she'll do in the future, people can change, people have days where they want something different, especially in light of trauma (and for the record i think this is different from Aiden's death because aiden died making her point and proving a case which was what she wanted to do - the death of angell was different because she was shot in an ultimately pointless way, like she was just in the way of the main aim - and as for the bar shooting, that kind of trauma is different again, there was no reason or point to it, and even before knowing that she (and the others) couldn't explain who had done the damage or why - that kind of trauma is a lot more frustrating than someone dying in a cause they believe in. so basically i don't think it's out of character at all!

and by the way i'm very proud to be a liberal minded european! but yes, let's agree to disagree...
Stella was always showed strong? Sure! Confident? Of course! But regarding relationships she was showed very cautious. Even she didn't allow "advances" from Danny and she cut off any "comical" flirting from anybody else. She only let her go when she started her affair with Frankie (that guy was a good one because you could tell that relationship never was going to last. He really seemed a psycho) and recently when old Stella showed clearly her feelings for Mac along ALL S5
Then we had from Grounds for deception and the end of 5.25 and those loving looks. C'mon there have been couples in the show and NEVER but never you have had the intense chemistry Melina and Gary have. Of course we went back to those loving looks in 6.01 so or some scene is missing in the Edition Room or i have lost some scene between the end of 5.25 and the end of 6.01 because in another way i cannot understand teh sex part with Adam

Is he like "Virus" in S3 when we had such a wonderful ending in S2 and then a bitter surprise in 3.01??? Maybe. More viewers as Mari told me in the MSN. But Virus was someone nobody was sure (I am talking from a fan 's POV) she would stay. With Adam is different because i can't imagine CSI NY getting rid of Adam so the sex part will be always there. Heck! Even the silly fireman would have made more sense than Adam! (I just can't believe what i am saying). At least Fireman was Stella's date for a party but Adam has always been Baby bro

Seriously i love this show but i want this end soon. Damage was already made, now we need to start teh "Damage Control". Because the credibility is being affected. i mean, several episodes have been filmed now and I would like to find at elast JUST ONE episode i could watch from S6. Otherwise i will watch the show in 361 days and my Thursdays night would be quite boring

BTW regarding Aiden and Angell, it doesn't matter if Aiden sealed her own destiny when she looked for DJ Pratt. The important thing is BOTH, Angell and Aiden, died with violence. Again, Stella was closer to Aiden. And that's a lot considering she wasn't that communicative when Aiden was still alive

Lilou, I will send my message as soon as i can write a long message. I doubt they will read it but we need to try

HellsBells, thank you for teh reminder

Last edited:

Ghawazee said:
With Adam is different because i can't imagine CSI NY getting rid of Adam so the sex part will be always there. Heck! Even the silly fireman would have made more sense than Adam! (I just can't believe what i am saying). At least Fireman was Stella's date for a party but Adam has always been Baby bro

AMEN!!! I have been saying this all along. I don't care about the sex part much, besides everybody is doing it :lol: but, it would have make more sence (to me at least) if it was somebody else, as Debbie said, like the Fireman!

May I try to change the conversation by asking what do you think this season will bring to SMAC? I mean what do you expect/hope/wish/believe?

Mari, are you serious about your question????

May I try to change the conversation by asking what do you think this season will bring to SMAC? I mean what do you expect/hope/wish/believe?

expect--> watch at least ONE episode of S6
hope-->end soon
wish---> a new S6 beginning
believe---> nope

sorry. I knwo i am not in a positive mood so i apologyze but you must believe i would love being watching S6 with pleasure

Not sure if this goes in a spoiler box or not, but I'll put it in anyway:

Don't remember which episode it is, but in one of the early episodes (I think its 3 or 4) the story of Mac's parents is finally told. In season three we found out Mac's dad died of cancer, but I think now we get to see exactly what happened. This is definitely going to give us some Smack, Stella's the only one Mac really opens up to.

So yeah, definitely looking forward to Smack later on in the season.

If it survived the Virus, the nits, Frankie and Drew, it can survive anything!

FAMIGLIA! New thread, already?! Wow! And let's get this thread moving fast to prove to those writers that nuh-uh, nothing can bring Smacked down. EVER!!! Our balls are made of steel and we're ain't leaving. :scream:

I voted "Because she will find a way to her real love". The premiere left me with the impression that Stella is loosing her patience with Mac. She's obviously tired of waiting. BUT she ain't giving up (we're talking about Stella after all). I guess she was (or still is) overwhelmed by the events and her emotions, then her sidetracking with Adam... Shocking, yucky and to never happen again. Stella never strike me as a woman to have an affair at the office so I wonder how and where Pam got that idea?! Drugs, maybe? :lol:

And I absolutely hate how they used Adam. I mean, he was the easy target for Stella to have a fling because he had a crush on her. Disgusting.:scream: Not blaming Stella, I'm blaming the decision made by the writers. It was disgusting for both characters.

I noticed in the temporary thread name it is specified that a new name is needed for the writers? Meaning a new word in the Smacked vocab?! :lol: Horroracle? Shipping/Fandom Killers?

well i took a nap and now i feel...well i dunnot how i feel:p but i guess if i pretend things change a bit i need to change too

Nircelene--->
Ghawazze,

:) that's nice, someone close ... I must say I feel more or less like you.
now there is a light at the end of the tunnel for Mac and Stella? ... I honestly do not know what to think ... only the sequence of the season will give us a clue
hopefully thats sequence will be reach soon ;)

Kat, The episode with Mac's parents it's one the episodes i was hoping since i heard spoilers on it. Especially because of i want to see Mac with his dad. I am sure it will be agreat scene especially because the decition he has taken on going to NYC was related to Poppa Taylor's advice:bolian:

Cyn, I won't mention the current storyline anymore. I will live S6 episode after episode i guess.
I just want the integrity of both characters, Stella and Adam, will be preserved. Now they are in the game it's better they play as it was planned. Let's wait everything will be good for all of us later in the season (I could shoot Mac in this moment:eek:)

CSI_NY_3x05_El_embrujo_de_Edipo100.jpg

And my fav from S1

CSI_NY_1x01_Parpadeos030.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back