Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem guys, thought I'd post something hadn't posted something in so long! Flack was looking...(sighs) as usual LOL, though he looked dark and brooding..I could so go for that!

MichaelaFlack26 - welcome to the thread!! Flack is the best isn't he!!!

Can't wait for the screencaps FallenForFlack

Hey girls! I'm newbie here on forum, finally I was able to register here. I'm Luciana, who run eddie-cahill.net. :)

It's just me that find Flack a little dark tonight? I love his sense of humor, and it was sad to see him tonight.

Last edited:
601134.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Luciana! Please don't double post (or triple!). You have 24 hours to edit your post. The pictures are great but you'll probably need to scale them down a bit or just put up links cause they are really big. Guess you all don't need my caps now, huh? :)

Welcome Luciana! Please don't double post (or triple!). You have 24 hours to edit your post. The pictures are great but you'll probably need to scale them down a bit or just put up links cause they are really big. Guess you all don't need my caps now, huh? :)

Sorry! Post edited, you can delete the second one with the single cap.

Thank you, Luciana! Those pics are awesome. I must say, Flack was looking exceptional in last night's episode. I just wanted to grab him and hug him.

Love all those pics Luciana, they're fantastic!
I've never been to your site before, so I will most definitely have to check it out :)

And I will agree, our Flack looked fabulous in the episode. Doesn't he just look great in casual clothing?

I think that man could run around in a sack that is made for potatoes and completely work it lol...but the casual look...MORE JEANS!!! (cough) or nothing at all (cough) did I say something, did you hear that (halo)

Welcome Luciana gotta say me lovin the pics!!!

I think that man could run around in a sack that is made for potatoes and completely work it lol...but the casual look...MORE JEANS!!! (cough) or nothing at all (cough) did I say something, did you hear that (halo)

Ummm...nope...didn't hear anything here! :lol:

(The evil, naughty part of me is excited that Flack is having lots of one night stands because maybe, finally, we'll see him shirtless! :drool:)

i didn't hear anything :lol:

Ummm...nope...didn't hear anything here! :lol:

(The evil, naughty part of me is excited that Flack is having lots of one night stands because maybe, finally, we'll see him shirtless! :drool:)

i would love to see Flack shirtless :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back