• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, these shirtless pics were from shortly after the writers' strike? Wasn't Moonlight still on around that time? Cause it could be the main guy from that show. :lol: Does anyone else see a necklace (or am I seeing things lol)? It looks like he might be wearing a necklace. I think the guy on Moonlight did wear a necklace. Hmm... I dunno...

You're not the only one, I see a necklace too.
I never saw Moonlight, but I remember the main guy a little bit from commercials and such. I suppose that could be him.

You're not the only one, I see a necklace too.

Ah, thank goodness. I was afraid I might need new glasses. :lol:

Whatever the case may be, I prefer to think that the reason we don't see shirtless Ryan (on the show) is because Jon doesn't want to do scenes like that. It makes me feel better to think it's because of that reason than it being that tptb don't want him to ... cause we can all tell through those nice, tight, little tee-shirts that he sometimes wear that he has a nice bod. :D :lol: Right, ladies? :D

Whatever the case may be, I prefer to think that the reason we don't see shirtless Ryan (on the show) is because Jon doesn't want to do scenes like that. It makes me feel better to think it's because of that reason than it being that tptb don't want him to ... cause we can all tell through those nice, tight, little tee-shirts that he sometimes wear that he has a nice bod. :D :lol: Right, ladies? :D
Right :lol: I think it's his decision too. Some actors show their body and girls melt, and some actors look to your eyes from TV screen and you melt faster:thumbsup: I love his eyes:rolleyes:

Right :lol: I think it's his decision too. Some actors show their body and girls melt, and some actors look to your eyes from TV screen and you melt faster:thumbsup: I love his eyes:rolleyes:

Oh he's definitely got eyes you could just drown in for hours. His eyes are one of my favorite features of his. :D

As much as I wouldn't mind at all seeing him shirtless, I kind of like the mystery a bit too. :lol: So, I can compromise. Tight tee-shirt (preferably white, but any lighter color would do fine) and he has to jump in water to save someone, t-shirt gets very very wet and there ya go... not shirtless, but a good image nonetheless. :lol: :D

Ok So I was out in California for vacation and ran into some filming and realized it was for CSI Miami....and then this guy showed up, (they were filming episode 6)Image

nwolfson- that is fantastic, definitely a case of being in the right place at the right time. Thanks for sharing your pic. (and the butt shot)

OMG JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have they dressed him like a grandad :wtf:?! You look so calm and collected there I think if that was me i'd have just been like GET THE GODDAMN SHIRT OFF MAN!

I agree, that is a bad shirt. I thought the exact same thing about it being a grandad shirt.:rolleyes:

I dont think it is. It looks a little like him............

Oh he's definitely got eyes you could just drown in for hours. His eyes are one of my favorite features of his. :D

As much as I wouldn't mind at all seeing him shirtless, I kind of like the mystery a bit too. :lol: So, I can compromise. Tight tee-shirt (preferably white, but any lighter color would do fine) and he has to jump in water to save someone, t-shirt gets very very wet and there ya go... not shirtless, but a good image nonetheless. :lol: :D

I am also quite happy with the tight T-shirts. And wet t-shirts are also a good idea!

Orla- welcome back!

Welcome back Orla!!!
I love Jon's eyes ,they are so beautiful.I think I could look at them for hours.
I've always been of the opinion that Jon just doesn't want to take his shirt off.
He just gave us a little tease in WISC and showed us his shoulder.
The butt shots are though.

Welcome back Orla!!!

Hmmmm..... I just found this...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/j.../711.jpg?o=199

COULD IT REALLY BE??????????

I'm a bit skeptical (the last time we got pics that were supposedly him shirtless on the beach, it turned out it wasn't him). If it's on the set, it's possible that it could be his stunt double instead of him, I dunno though. I can't really see the face that well. its hard to tell cause the pic is very pixel-y. :lol:

Would be nice if there was a clear face, but I'm not sure if that's him or not. The guy on the beach did look a LOT like him, but wasn't him. I just want to know where these lookalikes are. Can I find one? :lol:

Gosh, it would be cool if it were him. You're right the picture looks a little too blurry for us to tell for sure. Nice bod though.:devil:

Maybe I'm just wishing here.... but the smile 'looks' the same... and the hair... and I can't believe I'm studying a blurry picture of a shirtless guy who may NOT even BE Jon Togo... I'm pathetic.

I think I'm gonna go hide in that corner over there...

You're not pathetic. You are probably like the rest of us, you want to see Jon shirtless badly enough to hope it was him.:)

I dunno, I thought the smile didn't look like him. :lol: And is it just me or is there no hair on the chest? Jon has a little hair on his chest (we saw some of it peeking out in the pics for Power Trip where his shirt was part-way unbuttoned. :lol:

With Jon's heritage, wouldn't he have some hair on his chest?

Watch it actually turn out to be the new guy. :lol: There's been a couple of times in previews when they were flashing images and I just saw the side of him that I thought it was Jon, but then played it slower and realized it was really Eddie Cibrian. :lol: They both kind of have similar hairstyles. :lol:

Don't even joke like that:eek:. You're right though:thumbsup:; I thought the same thing when I saw the premier previews.

I personally like the tight jeans-tshirt; leaves something to the imagination (and trust me I can imagine alot:devil::devil:). Sometimes that is better than have it shoved in your face--"the hey there, look at me" approach.

*Sigh* those eyes. The windows to one's soul. And yes I could be lost in those eyes for days:drool:

Jon Togo is a very good looking guy who doesn't need to take his shirt off for us to know how good looking or what a great actor he is.:thumbsup:

Ok apparently the facebook thing didn't work. So you can look me up on FB under Naomi Wolfson...for more behind the scenes shots. Just send me a friend request and tell me you are from talk and I will add ya'll.

I would love to add you as a friend but there are like six different Naomi Wolfson's when I search for you. What does your profile picture look like, so I don't tell some random person I'm from talk and they think I'm crazy?

I would love to add you as a friend but there are like six different Naomi Wolfson's when I search for you. What does your profile picture look like, so I don't tell some random person I'm from talk and they think I'm crazy?

Yeah! I was actually thinking the same thing... Are you the Naomi who doesn't have a profile picture??? ^_^

I am the Naomi Wolfson who is standing next to Jon Togo in my profile picture. I am from Chicago, IL too if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back