• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there even been any pics of Ryan in the new eppys?? I've been avoiding spoilers this past week so I have no idea. I want some sort of indication that they've (hopefully) improved his hair and wardrobe, and that they're actually giving him some screentime.

Most of you only have a few days till it's on again...jealous much!

The only pic was of him with the rest of the team (including Frank and Alexx) around Delko's hospital bed. I don't think I've seen him in any other episode stills. :(

I've seen stills for a couple of more but no Ryan:(

So I just saw the release for the next two episodes, and they still display Eddie's name above Jon's! I'm going to be so irrate if this turns out to be true in the credits. Jon's put in five years of hard work for crying out loud! Give him the recongicion he deserves!! :scream::scream::scream:

*breathes*

Ok, now that's off my chest...I'm very excited for the new season! Monday needs to come now so I can drool over Ryan again. :drool::drool::drool:

I'll be pissed off if that happens. If I was Jon I'd be pissed off too. D: Yes it's a job he should be glad he has, but he's been there FIVE years, this guy is BRAND freaking new. It could just be the way they have it in the list, after all they always had Evan Ellingson's name in the regulars list and he was never even added to the opening credits. But if they do add Eddie's name right away (and they probably will since we all know he's a replacement for Eric) and they put him before Jonathan, Eva, and Rex, I think fans of all three have a right to be mad. If I was an actor on that show I'd probably say something, or end up going the way of Adam.

I know for me Jonathan/Ryan is the only reason I still watch. Without him I probably would have lost interest a long time ago. If he ever decided to leave, I'd probably stop watching now. Before I used to say that I'd continue to watch, now, not so much. The writer's need to realize that Ryan has a huge fan base, (I'm not positive about Eva or Rex, but I'm sure at least Eva most likely has a pretty big fan base), and they should start to use them more, or lose those fans.

I don't want him to leave the show, because I know it's hard for even an awesome actor to get work, and I wouldn't want to not see him at all. Then again if he isn't getting what he deserves on this show, I wouldn't be unhappy if he decided to leave like Adam is and try to get better work.

*sigh* Rant is over, I had to get that off my chest. :D

Now that you ranted and got that off your chest,I can just post ditto about everything. I was actually talking about this very subject today with somone.We actually saw a similar situation when Jorga joined CSI,her name was placed before George and Gary,but was eventually changed.

Last edited:
Ok So I was out in California for vacation and ran into some filming and realized it was for CSI Miami....and then this guy showed up, (they were filming episode 6)Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you're so lucky! And thank you for the pic! I think I speak for every Ryan/Jon fan around here that you just made our day! :hugegrin:

I could say so many things about that shirt... Why, WHY do they keep dressing him in this way? It makes him look so uptight. I love the eps were he has a more casual look.

OMG JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have they dressed him like a grandad :wtf:?! You look so calm and collected there I think if that was me i'd have just been like GET THE GODDAMN SHIRT OFF MAN!

IS it just me or does that shirt make him look fat????

I just hope it comes out better on TV...

Last edited:
Seriously nwolfson22, that pic is so amazingly alwsome...I honestly don't know whether to be happy, jealious, or mad at you!! :guffaw:

YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!! Thanks for sharing that pic!! :drool::drool::drool:

What a great picture Nwolfson!! Thank you for sharing (what IS with that shirt:confused:). You are braver than I would have been:thumbsup:

Rant away luf because I feel the same way!! Jon's been on the show since early season 3 and there are going to put the newbie ahead of him?!!:scream: I wouldn't have a problem with it say "and Eddie Cibrian" at the end BUT it should be at the end. Being on the show for that long should mean something. Maybe they will go the way of the CSI:Miami page on CBS; where the they actors pictured are David Caruso, Emily Proctor and our Jonathan Togo:):thumbsup:

nwolfson, I am so jealous of you right now! :D

Thanks for sharing that great picture, it's better than any promo pic could be.
I'm glad you're brave, because I would have never went up to Jon in a million years. I'd just have to admire him from afar. :lol:

Ok So I was out in California for vacation and ran into some filming and realized it was for CSI Miami....and then this guy showed up, (they were filming episode 6)

You know I love that pic! How great you got to meet Jonathan! Do share the butt shot please! :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back