Sid Hammerback - The coroner with the coolest glasses.

I'm totally hooked on the "Sid" journal!!! :D The girl writing the journal portrays him so well! Just wished there was a little bit more twisted humour here and there, though.

And I agree with the three of you, Point Of No Return was a major episode for Sid. :thumbsup: It did confirmed him as a character, and also validated that Robert Joy can do with more than just corpses and funny lines. Some people think he's not much of an actor but I think PONT proved them wrong -- so totally wrong! The finale reinforced that too, in my opinion, with the conversation he had with Flack at the hospital.

And he definitively needs more lovin'. I don't know if he'll try any prank on the newbie like it happened on CSI:Miami with Alexx and Rolfe? :lol: It would be superb! lol I wonder what weird stuff he would come up with. Also, because she doesn't know him, he could tell her about him when he "goes to that creepy place" hence doing some more character development... I don't know... (scratches head) That was my two cents for Sid and S6 lol

Hehe, I can't see a Sid playing a prank on anyone, but I can see them being totally creeped out when he goes to his creepy place... But I bet they'll soon realise that he's awesome. :D

I'm with you guys, PONT was an amazing episode for Sid, but we can't forget how awesome Page Turner was for him too... When he got radiation poisoning, the scene with the guys at the end, when they went to see him in hospital was really touching, especially when they gave him the book of the dead... :lol: I thought that was fitting, maybe he can use some of what he reads when talking about his creepy place, but like I've said already, I'm hoping for even more great Sid scenes, and one liners next season. :D

Hello!
I'm sorry, if it's a stupid question, maybe you're talking about it, but... Do you have any information about Sid in S6? We can see almost the whole crew, but where is Sid?

So far, no spoilers about him! :( I guess it's pretty much going to be the same old, same old. Though I hope they hear our cries of despair and give Sid some good episodes like they did in S5!

Hmm... The fact that we're not hearing anything about him worries me... Maybe he was hurt in the drive by... Oh gosh I hope not, hasn't he had enough of near death experiences, with him going into anaphalaxtic shock, and having radiation poisoning... I hope that Sid's ok... Although I'm all for him having a big scene, I don't really want to see him getting injured again... Hopefully we'll hear about him soon.

Oh, Steph, I've thought about the same thing! I still can't forget Sid's hand with a glass in 5.25, when shooting began. Hope, Sid is fine.

Hon, I'm so sorry, but I seem to have forgotten your name :alienblush:... I'm with you, Sid seemed to be so upset about Jess' death in the finale, especially after he told his little story... I'd really hate for anything to have happened to him, I'm holding out hope that he's going to be ok.

:lol:I'm Gala)) glad to meet you. S5 was a spesial seson for Sid, many drama moments, but I miss his wondeful comments.

Yeah, I don't want an injured Sid either :( He had his fair share of near-death experiences ever sinced he joined the team, I'm sure he can have a breather lol

sad_girl said:
but I miss his wonderful comments

I hope the writers will find good moments for him to share weird comments and stories again! Maybe with the new girl? :lol:

sad_girl said:
but I miss his wonderful comments

I hope the writers will find good moments for him to share weird comments and stories again! Maybe with the new girl? :lol:
It will be great to see a some kind of joke from Sid to The New Girl - I mean something like the joke for Angell. Or Sid can asks The New Girl to help him with autopsya

Hehe, I'm with you guys, I can't wait to hear some more of Sid's awesome one liners, and of course, I wanna see more of him going to his creepy place... Hehe, I love it when he goes to his creepy place. :adore: I really wanna see him have some interactions with the newbie, like I've said before, I think she'll be a little creeped out by him at first, but like you said Gala, I'd love to see him joke with her.

Haha, yes, I'm with you on that one Kerry, his oversharing always makes me laugh, I love his little stories, and when he goes to his creepy place, he always brings great comic relief. :D I'm looking forward to lots more of Sid's awesome one liners this season. :D

I was watching an old episode of Alias in which Robert Joy played and he was completely different from Sid:guffaw:..I love him on CSI NY

Awesome. :D I've never saw Robert in anything other than NY, but I bet he would be awesome no matter what it was he was doing, he's an awesome actor, I mean come on, it really takes someone special to play Sid, especially how he can go from being really creepy to being really sweet in a matter of seconds... :lol: Rob is just awesome. :adore:

Back