Sid Hammerback - The coroner with the coolest glasses.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Daquien, Jun 5, 2006.

1. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

There was one case - I can't recall which one at the moment where he mentioned that the dead girl looked like his daughter.

2. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Yes, in the morgue scene you could hear AnabelĀ“s voice saying it.
    I also think that they were very close. That is way I can totally understand that Sid also was in the warehouse at the end.

3. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Sid was great in the last episode. :D
    Finally, he gets character development! I just wish they didn't have to ruin Marty to do it. :(

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I love Sid. I felt so bad for Sid at the end of last week's episode. I hate when they do something to Sid like in the season 3 episode Ride-In it was anphalactic shock, in Page Turner earlier this season-it was radiation poison, then last Wednesday they broke Sid's heart. Shame on the writers.

5. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

aw i love sid, and they may knock him down, but he always gets back up with another story to add to his creepy place to boot.....he got a kiss from stella. =)

6. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

7. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I don't see why we can't talk about Robert Joy here. We should be able to discuss the actor who potrays the charater as well as the character himself.

What a cute ad! Robert Joy is a joy to watch! :)

The first time I saw him was in an episode of Medium. He played a creepy(possesed by an evil ghost) doctor! I didn't even make the connection at first. It wasn't until I went back and watched my Medium dvds that it finally clicked. Powerful preformance. That man can handle serious stuff as excellently as he does comedy.

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am so glad they gave Sid a chance to shine last week. That was a great episode. I hope they give him screen time like that again.

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i love sid he creepy but funny. he like the crazy uncle u alwasy wanted:guffaw:

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, I love Sid, he's so awesome, I love his glasses and all his quirky one liners, especially when he visits his 'creepy place', gosh Robert just plays the role so well, it really is hard not to love him. :adore: It was awesome to have some character development for him in 5.18, it was nice to see him out of the lab, and to hear a bit about his life... He needs more scenes like that one. :D

11. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

12. Stepherweps

Aww, Robert is so cute, thanks for posting that. :D He seems like a real sweet guy, both as Sid and in reality. I love his glasses, I'd totally love to get a pair of those.

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

he seemed quite nervous in that for some reason - it was cute tho :) i REALLY want those damn glasses!

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi CsfSjaI,

thanks for the clip. I liked Sid in yhis Glasses. Sid is an enrichment for the series.

15. Stepherweps

I agree with you Nel, Sid is an enrichment to the show, it wouldn't be the same with out him. He brings something great to the show, even in the few scenes that he has. :D