CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video was hilarious, :lol: that new girl seems nice and A.J. was funny! ;)

Course talking about that gum...Well I got a good laugh about that! :guffaw::guffaw:

Thanks for the pic also. I can't wait the promo! :)

I'm glad to hear there's a video out - hopefully it'll be uploaded to YouTube soon. :)

Kasey82800 said:

I'm sorry I can't remember everything but I do remember the part where Danny says that he can't feel his legs. Also someone did mention Danny being in a wheelchair but sorry I can't remember anything else...
So they aren't keeping it secret until the premiere itself. Interesting. Not that I think it's necessarily bad or good, just pointing it out.

Oh one more thing. I could of sworn I saw AJ in bed but don't quote me on it...
As long as it's not the new girl, I'm game. :devil: (Not that I have a problem with the new girl, but we've already been there and done that with Kendall's introduction and I want Haylen's introduction to be about Haylen. Plus, I think AJ implied that nothing romantic was going on there yet, so I doubt it's even a worry. If he is in bed with a woman, I'm curious to see who it'll be and whether they'll follow through with it. ;))

But I thought Hill said something about how they weren't going to give Adam a love interest before him! :p

Yeah, but that's not what I was saying at all :p It's not a question of Flack wanting help or not, it's a question of a sister worrying for her brother and wanting to support him through grief -- the age factor wouldn't change a thing. Plus, she probably feels she's in debt with him. So, whatever Flack will say to Sam I really don't think it will reassure her, specially with Flack drowning himself into work, which is not his usual self IMO.

Well, true, but I'm not sure Sam even knew about Angell. She certainly didn't in 507, when she asked if Flack and Lindsay were together. I think that kind of illustrated how Flack keeps her (and probably his family) at a distance. I think Flack and Angell were in the beginning stages of couple-dom... even when her father talked to Flack, he told him that Angell always had a smile on her face when she talked about him. To me that said she talked about Flack but hadn't brought him home yet.

Ah, so he wasn't there! Lame. Out of everyone, his presence would have made more sense.

Totally lame. He's Danny's best friend. Mac might be his father figure, but that doesn't mean Flack couldn't have been there, too.

Hahaha, I can see him protesting too. Which makes me think of that episode where Flack and Danny are at that basketball game and Flack tells Danny he should fight with Linds more often :lol: "If you get married there will be no more basketball games, EVER!"

:lol: I can so see Flack saying that! "Don't do it, Danny!!" :lol:

Well, it was planned on some level, giving him the time to call the bro and ask him if he could come, no? Or maybe it's my Italian blood speaking lol Famiglia before all! :lol:

It was planned, but only a little (that day or the day before). It's lame, don't get me wrong, but I imagine if they were to bring Louie back, they'd want an actual story to go with it.

Hey NY fans. I've just gotten into NY(long standing LV fan)but I did see a promo for NY during the Patriots/Redskins game tonight. I'm sorry I can't remember everything but I do remember the part where Danny says that he can't feel his legs. Also someone did mention Danny being in a wheelchair but sorry I can't remember anything else...

Oh cool!! I hope this promo goes up online soon. Or that CBS starts showing it a lot. Poor Danny--can't wait to see what Carmine is going to do with the material!

Oh one more thing. I could of sworn I saw AJ in bed but don't quote me on it...

Oh man, I hope it's not with Haylen Becall. Can we say Kendall redux??

Someone was saying at another board that in the promo Stella is in her bra and there is a shot of Adam in bed. Hummmmmmm? Wonder if they bumped uglies???

Also, Danny says "I cant feel my legs!" and it shows his hand covered in blood and Lindsay looks shocked.

Someone was saying at another board that in the promo Stella is in her bra and there is a shot of Adam in bed. Hummmmmmm? Wonder if they bumped uglies???

Also, Danny says "I cant feel my legs!" and it shows his hand covered in blood and Lindsay looks shocked.

Wooooooot?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :wtf:

When?? where??? I think I just had a stroke!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back