Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the freakiest part was when she and Gard were having sex and her eyes started glowing green. Well, at first I started laughing cause I was like "That must be an INCREDIBLE...well, yeah." then I started freaking out cause it looked so darn scary!

I looked for Hearts of Fire on DVD, but the only one I can find is on eBay and it's $125. lol Me = poor retail worker, so that's a nada until I hit the lottery.

I've heard Lethal Vows is good, so I think I'm gonna buy that next.

$125! LOLOL what's wrong with the seller?! I got the DVD for less than $5, and it was new and sealed. Okay well, I know what to do next now. ;)

Leathal Vows is great. It's based on a true story and Marg's performance was amazing, as well as John Ritter's. Although it was quite strange to see him play a bad guy as I used to really love Jack in Three's Company. lol.

Awww, you're going to give it to me? that's so sweet, a welcoming present! <3 ....what? I'm delirious? Crap.

I actually found an eBay auction for Lethal Vows for like $1.99, so I'm happy! I hope I get that and Fire Down Below by Monday so I can have a Marg-a-Thon since I have the day off (at the moment...)!

Hehe K-Bug. We do have a website there, don't we? ;)

I also recommend "The Gulf War". It's actually a mini series alternated between stories of different people coming home to the States from Middle East after the Gulf War. Again, Marg's acting was really great, and touching. I totally loved the relationship between her character and the brother. :)

!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome !

And ooooh, awesome. I'll have to check it out, see if I can find it. =) Thanks!

So, Marg paid a visit to the Naval Medical Center in San Diego. What do we think? I personally think it was very sweet of her. I probably wouldn't spend time visiting a hospital by myself and talking to people I don't know. If it's a group thing, though, then it could be really great. :)

That's so awesome of her to take her time to do so. I'm a huge wrestling fan, and every December they go over to Iraq or Afghanistan in order to visit with troops and put on a free show and it's so nice for them to donate their time for the soldiers. It's nice to see Marg doing the same thing. As evident in these pictures, some of these soldiers lost limbs and I'm sure having a major actress come talk to them for a few minutes brightened their week just a little.

^ That's an interesting question. I remember that she also visited some vets when she was in DC for Obama's inauguration early this year. Maybe CB did have some impact on her. :)

I remember reading somewhere about when they were doing research for roles of China Beach, Marg didn't have anyone to research. Obviously Dana had other nurses, Brian had other soldiers, but Marg was really left out of that. So perhaps Marg met some of the other people from that period - like Dana's nurses and Brian's soldiers - and it's something she's continued.

They also met a lot of vets when they did the episode...damn, I forget the name, but it had lots of vets in it, interspersed with the show. It was a great episode, and Marg would have met all of them as well.

she also did that Gulf War movie, Thanks of a Grateful Nation with Steven Weber, so she might have done some research there too.

Plus, remember that her mom's a nurse, and Marg herself had original thoughts to become a nurse, so she might still have that urge to visit those in need and try to help them in the way she's able to at this time - by cheering them up just with her presence as a 'celebrity'.

Awww, that's so sweet that she was there for his opening night. She looks great, and Billy looks as handsome as always!

Thanks for sharing. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back