Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Woo- Ryan was on CSI:Miami quite a but last night- and they haven't said anything bout the eye yet, so that's good- and stupid CSI:Vegas is a re-run this Thursday- boo! oh well, its gonna be a greg-filled episode! :)

I know! I was so excited that Ryan was actually a pretty big part of the episode of Miami last night. Lookin' pretty hot I might add too! :lol:

He had a few more of the buttons unbuttoned than ususal too! Please tell me I wasn't the only one that payed attention to that :lol:

I havent seen any Ryan or Greg in ages!, and I dont even know when CSI Miami will be on air here, do know CSI NY will be on first, or at least it was going to be, dont know anymore.

silly moment here, imagine if Ryan and Greg are related, like 3rd cousins or something ;) wouldnt that be funny

I don't know if I would be able to live without ANY Ryan or Greg. In the next episode of Miami, at least in the US, Ryan is going to be wearing a T-shirt and holding his gun!!!!!

That is a funny idea, but I could, at times, see how they might manage to be related.

I never actually thought of this before, my dad and uncle have a small business together called Marlboro so everytime i see the name I'll think of Jonathan Togo ;)

I know, neither can I. When I first watched the promo on the CBS site, I was like 'Holy crap! He's wearing a t-shirt' and then a little further along I was like 'Holy crap! He's wearing a t-shirt and holding his gun' Yes!!!!!! It is my birthday present though, because next Monday is my birthday. I guess CBS really wants my present to be special :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back