Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Glasses and the smile. RAWR.

And I agree, I love how Catherine's office has become brighter. It certainly fits her character and personality.

I have the HUGEST woman crush on Marg!!! She's so freaking haaawt ;p
Thanks for the screencaps, ya'll ;p And I LOVE her KY Derby outfit- she looks smashing as usual :)

I have the HUGEST woman crush on Marg!!! She's so freaking haaawt ;p
Thanks for the screencaps, ya'll ;p And I LOVE her KY Derby outfit- she looks smashing as usual :)

I have the biggest girlcrushes on Marg, Tina Fey, and Mariska Hargitay. lol

I love that she's been grinning/smiling on CSI. Margi has the cutest smile, and it's nice that she's been able to show that.

Therein lies the question: Does Catherine/Marg like leopard print, or does someone else like seeing her in it? RAWR.

That being said, the article you posted the other day did refer to her as a cougar...

Hmmm good question. I know I enjoy seeing her in it. :drool:

And I also love seeing her manhandle rude crazed b!tches, like this... :D

Welcome to the tread Frenchy, you can just call me Erica. :)

How I love her in casual clothes - you can see how natural born hot is Marg
Same here! She looks so great in casual outfits and I totally love it. And she looks happy which is even greater. I'm really glad to see her happy again. :)

Aw Amb you're so cute. Let's drool together. :drool:

Isn't it always good to see her in a red shirt and a leather jacket? :D

Erica: ROFL I was sooo proud of myself for coming up with that, and I laughed sooo hard at myself :p LOL I was going off of what you said "Marg is hot" :)
I'll drool with you!!

^ You definitely should be proud of yourself. That was funny. :D And you're such a cutie. Hmmm maybe I should visit the member photos thread more often and see what everyone looks like. :)

This is Catherine and Jim having Scotch after a tough case. Sweet. :)

Back