The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am called Perlnoir, I am 33 years old, and lives in France!
I am administrator of a forum of csi ny in France and I come rather regularly on your premise! That to say, I love the character of Danny and Mac and that my English makes fear!
Thank you in Google which I hope will have returned my post a little close comprehensible, if not I excuse myself some! Good, if you have questions, I will try to answer it, if not good day!
PS: I will like to know if it were possible for me to maintain me with an administrator via MP without having to await 15 days or poster 50 messages, I am afraid which my concern is far from patient mdr! Thank you in advance!

Hello!
I used Talk CSI to keep up on spoilers and such for the CSI shows but now I decided to actually the join the site. I think the polls are awesome!
CSI NY is my favorite by the way!

Welcome to all of our new posters! So glad you decided to sign up--definitely jump right in. :D There's so much to talk about with the end of the season approaching and things really getting exciting. :cool:

Bonjour, Perlnoir. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks by the door. You are doing fine. We get the general idea you are trying to say and you speak better English that some of the people here in the states.

PS: I will like to know if it were possible for me to maintain me with an administrator via MP without having to await 15 days or poster 50 messages, I am afraid which my concern is far from patient mdr! Thank you in advance!
If you have a question about the message board, you can ask it in the Questions, Suggestions & Feedback section of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back