• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice pic Hollyyo, I think it's a part of a photoshoot some time around in season 3? You're right it looks very natural, not like most of the photoshoots. And I also like that his tattoo is not covered by his tshirt:)

I have to share something with you girls:D: I went to a party the other day, and I rarely go to such a huge party - there were hundreds of guys, most of them were wearing shirts with a few buttons undone, which reminded me of Ryan who else?:D And I just started to watch if they look good in it or not (yeah after our Ryan it is very hard to convince me:lol:) and I have to say that only a few of them could make it look good.
So now I'm even more supporting the idea that he has to get rid of the ties and unbutton the shirts - because he is one of those few who rocks in it :devil:

Whoaaa...I like this hair best on him:
91lz0w.jpg

I remember seeing the photo shoot pics right after Jon started in season 3.Love the tattoo.I also remember thinking what a real cutie he is.

Last edited:
Hey you ,Togo girls,I need your expertise,cause the doubt is killing me.
I was on photobucket looking for Jonathan pics,and these two popped up.The thing is, I'm not sure if it's really him.:confused:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/jonathan%20togo/genefan40202/LA%20trip/IMG_0773_0148_148.jpg?o=192

http://media.photobucket.com/image/jonathan togo/genefan40202/LA trip/IMG_0776_0145_145.jpg?o=193

(I really hope it is him, because....yummie!!:drool:)
No,seen the pics before.Missing tattoo,and no hair on the chest.

If I were in charge I'd have him rip his shirt off at least once per episode.
:drool:
:guffaw: "Oh, this Miami heat... I think I'll just... raaaaargh..."

And all the women sitting at home will be happy for the rest of the episode, no matter how much it sucks.

That would definately be a DVR moment!

Takes off shirt *rewinds* Takes off shirt *rewinds* Takes off Shirt:drool::guffaw:

Takes off shirt *rewinds* Takes off shirt *rewinds* Takes off Shirt:drool::guffaw:
I don't have DVR but the taking off of the shirt would force me to reconsider getting one.Think of all the great caps that we would get from that!The great avatars and banners would be numberous.

I don't have DVR but the taking off of the shirt would force me to reconsider getting one.Think of all the great caps that we would get from that!The great avatars and banners would be numberous.

:lol: Yes, I would definitely reconsider getting a DVR if that ever happens! The avies and banners would be great from that. I think I'd just sit and :drool: at my computer all day.

New one tonight. Did Ryan's shirt look like it had some buttons undone to you in the promo?

I hope we have some buttons undone, and def. no tie.
I think my TV would spontaneously combust if they showed Jon shirtless. Too much hotness for it to deal with!

Jonathantogofan- welcome to the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back