• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grahhh 7.19 and 7.20 own my life right now. The only way I can stifle the anticipation is to write a fanfic with plenty of Ryan in it...
:devil:

I actually thought the scene where that guy shoved him on the stairs when he was already outside the building was way more sad.

Huh? What guy? What scene are you talking about? I don't remember a scene like that. :lol:

I do have it on my Itunes, I'll have to rewatch it tonight. I think I remember the guy pushing him on the stairs as he was leaving. Talk about rubbing it in, yikes! :( Poor Ryan!

What guy though? Cause Stetler didn't even follow Ryan out. Ryan got in the elevator and Stetler stood on the other side and watched the doors close on Ryan.

What guy though? Cause Stetler didn't even follow Ryan out. Ryan got in the elevator and Stetler stood on the other side and watched the doors close on Ryan.
Yeah, but in the end of ep, Ryan walks out from lab and H looks at him through a window from lab. Ryan look at H (it was so sad, Jon act wonderful by only eyes, not everyone actors can do that!) and then some patrol push him and Ryan walks away :( H still in the lab, looks like Ryan go away and what i don't understand, why he smiling at this moment! :wtf:

I didn't think anyone pushed him; I just thought someone rudely bumped into his shoulder or something.
That's what I think too,the guy just bumped him.
I think the smile that Orla is talking about was one of those ,"it will work out", sympathy type smiles from Horatio.

Man when I saw those pics with Ryan I started to cry. I hope Ryan is alright

Last edited by a moderator:
BAHA I'm 5'9" too!

Not to be mean or anything, but there's no way Togo is 5'11." Adam is at least 6 ft and they show them standing next to each other plenty of times. Don't believe me, watch the last 10 seconds of "Nailed."

About the Eric love: I like Eric, and I think he's hot and everything, but I just see Ryan as hotter. In theory, it seems like Eric should be hotter, he's tall, latino, dark...need I go on? But the guys I'm most attracted to are ones like Ryan for some reason. Just depends on the person I guess.

Can't believe I'm discussing hotness in educated detail, but whatever.
Haha, I agree. Eric's the tall dark and handsome one. But Ryan's hot... just because.

Do you think he's taller or shorter than 5'11"? Maybe Eric was just wearing... higher shoes in Nailed. Or his hair was piled higher! Ha! :lol:

I think that Jon would be taller than 5'11''. I can't believe he's that short!
I'm 5'7'' and always thought he was quite a bit taller than me, but appartently not. But I suppose that there really isn't too much difference between 5'11 and 6', it's just an inch or two, so I guess him and Adam could stand beside each other and look about the same height.

Eric is decent looking, but Ryan's got the geeky hotness working for him :p

I am 5'11 and he looks short to me. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

jonathantogofan welcome to the thread but posting multiple times in a row is spamming. You can edit your post so please do that instead, thanks!

People look different in age and height on tv it seems. :)

jonathantogofan welcome to the thread but posting multiple times in a row is spamming. You can edit your post so please do that instead, thanks!

Welcome to the thread, jonathantogofan. As FallenForFlack has said, multiple posts is considered spamming. You do have up to 24 hours to edit your posts rather than making multiple posts. Also, please include spoiler tags around anything that discusses future episodes. (If you're in advanced mode and click on the smile face above with the X on the mouth, it should put these on there for you.)

The list of forum rules can be found HERE so you might want to take a quick look. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back