Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

YES!!!!!!! Holy cow, someone else actually likes it too! Okay, I always rant and rave about Greggo's hair in Iced and Grave Danger. Usually, everyone else is like it's okay, but I loved it. I think that was my favorite hairstyle on him ever.

Same here. The hotness should definately come back. He is letting his hair get longer now, but it is kind of looking curly towards the sides, don't you think?

i love his hair longer. kinda like ryans but idk i just like that hairstlye on most people anyway...that or the military style but that's just because military is basically my life.

Same here again. I also liked Ryan's hair when it was longer (like at the begining of season 3), but the haircut he got before season 4 looked way hot on him too.

I think guys with longer hair really look good, as long as it's not, well, too long.

Yep, Greg's hair in Iced was really awesome. Did I ever say I didn't like it? Just wondering.

I havent seen 'Iced' or 'Grave Danger', actually if the local TV station were still showing it, Grave Danger might have been on next week, but have to wait till December I think to see it
:p, have I mentioned I dont like Prisonbreak.

I agree, guys with longer hair (like Greg or Ryan in season 3) is freaking hot. BTW, when you do see Iced and Grave Danger, you will be so overwhelmed with the hotness. I almost cried when I saw Grave Danger the first time, of course I was all alone in my room, which was a good thing. ALMOST!!!! It really does take a lot to make me cry too. I felt his pain, in a painless realistic sort of way.... :)

Does Greg need to have an episode this season, that is all him? Kind of like Grave Danger to Nick, but definately not as huge????????????

when grave danger does show, I'll tape it.
The local TV station usually shows it Tuesdays at 8:30pm and Sundays at about 1pm. Will have to tape Tuesday cause my mom and I watch the sunday one together and she wouldnt want me to be taping it as well as watching it. She doesnt know that i tape it so I can watch it over and over ;), like I have most of season 1 of CSI NY on tape, just 5 episodes missing and thats including the episodes not shown yet.

It will be on CBS on Sunday night.

I actually have CSI: NY season 1 on dvd. But that is besides the point. I saw Weeping Willows last night and I think Greg's hair in that episode is really cute too. I think it might be the same hairstyle as Iced and Grave Danger just not AS flat.

I can't think of anything to say, mainly because I haven't seen any new episodes in a while, or maybe just one week?

But yeah, Greg's hair in Shootout was really cool, and I loved it.

Like I said, guys with longer hair look really good sometimes.

Yeah, I'm glad there is a new Miami episode tomorrow. OMG, Grave Danger is going to be on CBS tonight!!! Score, because Greggo's hair is so freaking hot I could die. I am starting to act really weird, because I just drank a cup of coffee so I could stay awake.

Yeah this seasdon Greg hasnt been in it much, its kind of depressing. We need more Greg!
Hee hee, coffee - always reminds me of Greggo. Maybe his storys coming up, we need to find more about his back stroy anyways, like we know he lived in New York for a bit but thats about it. We Need More Greg!
I love them shades as well, so cute!
Kitty
xxx

Back