Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made some screencaps of Gary at the Grammy Awards, especially for you :)

Some nice assets :devil:

I've got a few more, but they are quite similar. If you still want them, just let me know.

Sadly, his part was sooo short :(. Next time he should be a host :devil:

They showed an edited version of the Grammy's here in the UK and there was NO GARY:scream::scream::scream::scream:

Thanks for the pics its so nice to see him. I for one would love to see the others even if they are rather similar.:):)

Carolyn thanks for your pic and the link..:)

Edit:- I see you have already posted them..thank you!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

They showed an edited version of the Grammy's here in the UK and there was NO GARY:scream::scream::scream::scream:

Thanks for the pics its so nice to see him. I for one would love to see the others even if they are rather similar.:):)

Carolyn thanks for your pic as well..:)

I have downloaded Grammy's especially to see Gary, because they didn't show it in Poland at all (or I couldn't find it anywhere :( ). then I've downloaded a HD version to make some better screencaps - especially for you!!! :cool:

meeyka, thank you so very much of the pictures of gary from the grammy's. i missed him on the show do to going to bed early since i had to work the next morning early. they are very nice pictures of him and man does that man have one very nice smile. thanks again and take care, anne

Ummm, wow?
that is all

haha, short post I know...my head hurts too much to even bother going into details :(

But yeah, our guy is looking hot as hell.

dvdcover.jpg

Guys Gary's documentary is out on DVD

Great pics from the Grammy's! Thanks a lot! :) I had no change to see it either...:(:(:(

Wow! Gary looks really handsome there!:adore: Nice formal style and no tie! :bolian:

Fruitbat thanks for posting that DVD cover. I'd really wanna see that documentary but sadly I believe I can't.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back