Where Did You Get Your Username?

Well I picked my username because:

Izod: One of the greatest horses I've ever ridden!!
13 and 60: Are my lucky numbers!!

My username represents the initials of my preferred full name in English (although my legal name consists only of the last two names).

The first time I ever used IRC was May 12, 2001. I was 11 going on 12, and the channel I was joining was the PokeMasters channel. My favourite Pokemon was named Pidge so I made this name from that, and it's been my name on almost every website/channel/forum ever since. It also became my screenname for instant messengers.

Mine is not so creative, it's my nickname, although I write it a bit different :) I was having days without any creativity in me, when I chose this username, but I'm used to it now :)

my former name on this board used to be LetTheSellerBeware after the CSI 3rd season ep. i forgot my password and login name so i had to sign up again.

now i am MakeTracksCowboy. i'm more of a CSI:NY fan now than CSI and the line that is in my sig with my name is one of my fave D/L moments.

I had been reading a fic and the reply to a question was That It Is-loved it for some reason, stuck in my head and here we are......

I got my username because you can come to these boards for HELP on all things CSI. Yes I know Its a boring username :lol:, does anybody know how to change your username?. :)

rissarose is a shortened version of my first name - Marissa - combined with my middle name - Rose.

I like how it sounds.

I got my username from some words and a lucky number that is
my age to.

csi - becouse i love all 3 shows. ( Csi , Csi-ny , Csi-m )

Angel - becouse i love Angels

And the number 23 becouse It's my Fave number and iam 23.

Back