**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThickRimmedGlas said:
But I'm not supposed to link to them because the mods don't like it.

Indeed. ;) And I would recommend simply calling them 'spoilers', please as the folks from CBS do read this site and if they find out our sources or where we find our sources, it's very possible they could dry up and/or it may affect how future spoilers are given out. Thanks.
Thanks,it's nice to know that CBS reads this site.:)

I HIGHLY doubt CBS visits the site. ;) I do however, believe that their lawyers have a department that does nothing but scower the internet to make sure that CBS and its affiliates are protected and their rights not being infringed upon (ie slander, copyright).

If we or this site were going to get into trouble....it would be those people I described above who point CBS in our direction. Usually right before a law suit :lol:

^ Some of the writers do visit these boards. And by 'folks', I do mean those working with CBS, whether they be someone directly from there or someone working for them in some capacity.

In any case, let's steer clear from any potential law suits and keep our sources un-named and refer to all information as 'spoilers' only. :)

Back to your regular scheduled programming. :p

^^Well there's no need to get an attitude about it. I think we all would rather not have this site/board be sued.

Anyway, back on topic..................

Anyone think they're going to show Ryan get his gun and badge back in the next episode? I honestly kinda doubt it. I think it's a pretty big episode for Eric anyway and it will be another thing TPTB has kicked under the rug. *coughsusiecough*

But no biggie. I just hope they just lightly mention so it's not like it feels like huge gap in time we missed or something.

^ Ryan will just be shown back at work,nothing much if anything will be said about getting his gun and badge back.

Okay everyone cool your jets. If you want, I will just refer to them as 'spoilers.' Damnn.:lol:
Lol, you can't be sued for saying what it was. (can you be sued for calling the sky 'sky blue' instead of 'blue?' It's blue either way!) You never discolsed the exact source, silly! Don't let it bother you! ;)

P/s I am new, hello fans! And If I am correct, we are going to be waiting forever for new CSI miami episodes, -grooooannn-:(

OH OH and I forgottt!
Ryan I assume would have already gotten his gun and badge back? After all Horatio said "just until I get things sorted out." (not precise quite right thur.) ;o

Last edited:
I read a press reelease for 716 on spoiler tv and it said that Delko's future as a CSI is threatened just as his relationship with Calleigh moves to the next level!!! I can't wait!! We will defenetly get some super awesome hiphugger moments !! (I hope!)
Yelina is in this episode! and we can see what Eric's biological father looks like .. Alexander Sharova played by Rade Sherbedgia
I can't wait!!!!

I read a press reelease for 716 on spoiler tv and it said that Delko's future as a CSI is threatened just as his relationship with Calleigh moves to the next level!!! I can't wait!! We will defenetly get some super awesome hiphugger moments !! (I hope!)
Yelina is in this episode! and we can see what Eric's biological father looks like .. Alexander Sharova played by Rade Sherbedgia
I can't wait!!!!
WAHHHH! So they ARE going that far! ah-ha!

Um, pardon me but what is a 'hiphugger'? That's probably a dumb question but I'M NEW! Humor me?

I can't wait!!!!

Um, pardon me but what is a 'hiphugger'? That's probably a dumb question but I'M NEW! Humor me?

Hiphuggers is the name of the ship Eric & Calleigh because on episode 1.17 'Simple Man' Calleigh gives Eric a hug and she's smaller than him so her hands are on his hips!

I can't wait!!!!

hmmm... sounds eeriely familar... I hope they both stay w/the team and not end up like Grissom & Sara.

I can't wait!!!!

Hiphuggers is the name of the ship Eric & Calleigh because on episode 1.17 'Simple Man' Calleigh gives Eric a hug and she's smaller than him so her hands are on his hips!

Ahh good times :D

This ep sounds awesome....not just for E/C but for all the frickin guest stars and the storyline itself!

I can't wait to see what Eric's biological father is like.

DAMN! Why does March have to be soooo far away? :lol:

I am psyched for 7.16...damnit, March is too far away.

Press Release for 7.17 is up on Spoiler TV

THE CSIs MAKE A SHOCKING DISCOVERY ABOUT THEIR MURDER VICTIM, WHILE HORATIO TRIES TO SAVE HIS SON FROM JULIA'S ERRATIC BEHAVIOR, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 9

Elizabeth Berkley ("The L Word") Returns as Julia Winston

"Divorce Party" - The CSIs make a shocking discovery about their murder victim, while Horatio tries to save his son from Julia's erratic behavior, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke
Kyle Harmon............................. Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
Julia Winston......................... Elizabeth Berkley
Michael Travers......................... Chris Redman

GUEST CAST:
Amy Lansing............................... Christa Miller
Heath Lansing.................. Andrew James Allen
Roger Lansing........................... Bruce Thomas
Katherine Faber........................... Kelly Rowan
Brianna Faber....................... Aimee Teegarden
Glenn Wagner................................ Peter Paige
Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey
Walter Pipkin............................ Cliff Weissman
Melia............................................. Jennie Ford

WRITTEN BY: Corey Evett & Matt Partney
DIRECTED BY: Karen Gaviola

source: Spoiler TV

Thanks so much for the press release, texmex! :)

We haven't heard from Julia in a while, I'm interested to know how 'erratic' her behaviour has become. And I wonder how Horatio will in effect, save his son from that. :)

And thanks for the info above, vickyhiphuggers!

I can't wait!!!!

hmmm... sounds eeriely familar... I hope they both stay w/the team and not end up like Grissom & Sara.

uuhh ... I'm worried now! :confused:

What happened to Grissom & Sara .. ?? I don't watch CSI Vegas

This is where I got the info from ... I wasn't poster before was it???

7.16 'Sink or Swim' - Press Release

WHEN PIRATES TAKE OVER A LUXURY YACHT, DELKO'S FUTURE AS A CSI IS THREATENED JUST AS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH CALLEIGH MOVES TO THE NEXT LEVEL, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 2

Music Mogul Sean Combs ("A Raisin In the Sun") Returns as Defense Attorney Derek Powell, and Sophia Milos Returns as Yelina Salas

"Sink Or Swim" - When pirates take over a luxury yacht, Delko's future as a CSI is threatened just as his relationship with Calleigh moves to the next level, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke
Kyle Harmon............................. Even Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
Derek Powell............................... Sean Combs
Yelina Salas................................... Sofia Milos