The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew there was at least 3 times Nick touched Greg's chest. woot woot, he's a chest man too, just not a booby man. Look even in RL George likes to touch him.

I was bumming there was no sign of them in the preview tonight for next weeks ep, lets hope they get a whole case together, alone without Riley.

I loved the scene with Nick and the dummy. I guess we all had the same naughty thoughts in our heads from it.

I know what you mean (re: the promo). I watched the extended promo and one thing did pop out at me.

Riley made a comment about love triangles. Personally, I still think she's crushing (at least a bit, and, I mean, who wouldn't?) on Greggo. And who (of course) would be the third participant in that love triangle? I realize it's probably a bit of a stretch, especially seeing as Riley would be more like the third wheel than the third corner of the triangle, but it's giving me hope. Overall, I loved the promo.

Stokes4Me;863779 Ready for.... [IMG said:
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o247/Snyggvelito/NGee/CSISE5-00221-1.jpg[/IMG]

I know this is corny but I just had to say it since the board with the chemical compounds was placed in such a unique position.

Literally, who cannot say there is no chemistry between them.

LOL !! Does that qualify as canon:guffaw:

Thanks for the pics.

Seabird the pic with Nick and the dummy is very suspicious:eek:. And i think you are right on the money. he is an ass man.:drool::thumbsup:

Holding the dummy by the ass is not very secure, so I think the writers are telling us something.:thumbsup:

Plus it seems Nick & greg like playing with dummies. Do you remember that greg's dummy looked suspiciously like Nick (does anyone have the pic).

Ps. I have no idea how to fix the pic in the quote.

candygurl1uk, I really think I fell in love with you. True story. Everything you said about the boys, I swear you yanked out of my head and put it down in such a lovely way. I bow down to you.

LoneWolfe, the chemistry thing was hilarious. I love it to death

I'm really kind of disappointed that the boys didn't get time together in the promo. Of course, it doesn't mean that they won't get to work together in the next episode, but I like seeing proof of it, so I can get all excited and bother my family about it for the seven days I don't get to see it. I'm pretty sure if I ask, 'Did you see Nick and Greg...!?" one more time, my mother will kill me.

Guys,

It has been an executive decision to stop using references to "HAL." So from this post forward, please refrain from any reference to the acronym or it's meaning. Thank you.

I knew there was at least 3 times Nick touched Greg's chest. woot woot, he's a chest man too, just not a booby man. Look even in RL George likes to touch him.

112-1.jpg

I loved the scene with Nick and the dummy. I guess we all had the same naughty thoughts in our heads from it.

I think we all have those naughty thoughts about that scene....:lol: I guess that the boys (and sometimes the writers too) just make it soooo easy...;)

"Originally Posted by LoneWolfe001: "Plus it seems Nick & Greg like playing with dummies. Do you remember that Greg's dummy looked suspiciously like Nick (does anyone have the pic)"

Who could forget this scene of Greg with the dummy? Greg lying down on his back, on a mattress under a MALE HANDSOME NAKED DUMMY WITH SHORT DARK HAIR.....:devil::devil::devil:

bm7.jpg

bm.jpg

bm1.jpg

bm4.jpg

bm5.jpg

Put together this moment of Greg on the mattress, with the scene of Nick bending with the dummy...They REALLY make it SO easy....;)

LOL!! Thanks Seabird. Thats brilliant. Wish I new how to photoshop Nick in the pic instead of the dummy.

But yeah, they make it so easy sometimes, & then other times I want to strangle TPTB.

Greg might have been flirting with Sara. But I think his dream was about Nicky. I am sure it was. Maybe Sara knew thats why she choose the male doll. LOL

LOL!! Thanks Seabird. Thats brilliant. Wish I new how to photoshop Nick in the pic instead of the dummy.

But yeah, they make it so easy sometimes, & then other times I want to strangle TPTB.

Greg might have been flirting with Sara. But I think his dream was about Nicky. I am sure it was. Maybe Sara knew thats why she choose the male doll. LOL

Great pics there seabird! Thanks!

Yeah LoneWolfe001, Greg might have been flirting with Sara because he knew it was perfectly safe to do so as he was the one who knew about her and Grissom when no one else did. He knew she'd never take him up on any invites and in the process he might have gotten Nick's attention in more ways than one :devil:.

You Guys are right you know.

Flirting (and trying to tease someone else works). Greg clearly knew full well that Sara had/has eyes for Grissom, and he secretly used that information to tempt and to tease Nick.

It is as if Greg was (and most of the time) flirting with Sara, but staring willfully and hopefully at Nick.

Cat and mouse game of love.

Nick probably wasn't aware of the fact, cause he was closetting too much to notice. But its fun to watch.

:drool:

Greg is doing the same with Riley (sp?) but THIS time Nicholas snapped at Greg. Point taken.

Oh my I never knew that the dummy was male. Dummies generally are unisexual, but yeah when Seabird posted that picture again, it got me thinking...that dummy was male.

Going back to flirting etc, it reminds me that Catherine tried to flirt with Nick (or the other way around), but that was not taken seriously, becuase Catherine being a wise woman, she knew Nick prefered Greg.

The screen shot of Nick and the dead dummy on the floor, does look oh so natrual poise for Nicholas to be in. Catherine knows soooo well that Nicholas is either closseting or his failed attempts at bearding, because when its sceens like that, she smirks. So did Jorja Fox's character Sara Sidle, she smirked whenever Greg tried to flirt with her...

But I think his dream was about Nicky. I am sure it was. Maybe Sara knew thats why she choose the male doll. LOL

You're welcome. I've always thought that scene with Greg lying on the mattress under that male handsome dummy was a BIG inside joke....;)

twiztid4togo, there are great Nick/Greg scenes in season four; "All for Our Country" ( I wished Grissom hadn't interrumpted them); "Feeling The Heat" ( another 'I Love You' sign, this time from Greg to Nick); "Bad Words" ( Nick calling Greg "doll" and yeah, boytouching! :drool:; "Turn Of The Screws", "Dead Ringer" ( the boys working together in the lab and Greg checking out Nick's behind in the corridor :devil:); "After The Show" ( where Nick and Greg were sticking up for each other)....

Some Love pic spam...

solv3.jpg

socute.jpg

slaves.jpg

solv5.jpg

solv6.jpg

solv1.jpg

wow, I totally forgot about some of the scenes u mentioned seabird! Are there screen caps for "Feeling The Heat" I really would like to see Greg give Nick the ILY sign!OH! and nice pics seabird! thx!:thumbsup:

Okay, not sure if anyone's noticed this before, but I was watching Grissom's Divine Comedy (Which we all have a certain reason to like) And CHECK. IT. OUT.

GW297H167

GW297H167

ANOTHER NICKY GAY MOMENT! And that's not just him shift from one foot to another, he's actually standing there, hip jutted out to the side, talking to Catherine! Now, I'll understand if you think I'm crazy, but...I'm very proud of myself for finding this! :D

Oh, and my sister and I were both wondering why Greggo would feel the need to wear a scarf in the middle of Las Vegas, even if he was sick, so we were just wondering if a sore throat wasn't all that scarfy was hiding...

GW297H167

This could also explain why Nicky is sicky, too...Greg didn't know he was sick the previous night, probably from working in close qaurters with Grissom for too long that night...and Nicky was waiting for hiiiimmm...in the beeeedroooommm....

:lol:

Seabird - IS THAT DUMMY A MAN?! lol. I know most dummies are men, but still...the entertainment value just skyrocketed...

My theory on the whole "Chest taps of Love" thing...Nicky loves Greg's chest because it's FLAT...Nice and FLAT...take THAT, Kristy!

haha. See ya!

-Lynn

wow, I totally forgot about some of the scenes u mentioned seabird! Are there screen caps for "Feeling The Heat" I really would like to see Greg give Nick the ILY sign!OH! and nice pics seabird! thx!:thumbsup:

I have a cap of it here:

Greg is being very subtle about it, making it look as if he is simply pointing areas out on the map, but we know better. Then before he leaves the room he does the call me symbol. Sara smirks at that knowing its Nick that Greg is signing to.

Seabird, Thanks so for all the info about season 4 Nick and Greg moments. I just got it in the mail yesterday and watched the first 3 eps last night. I'm so excited about Greg getting out into the field working. Ya know Nick is going to teach him everything he knows ;)

"Feeling The Heat" ( another 'I Love You' sign, this time from Greg to Nick)

Greg does the 'I love you' sign with his hand to Nick? I might faint!

Great pics from everyone. Man I love this place!

I havent seen the ep where Greg wears a scarf, but if it wasn't keeping him warm then I'm thinking he was hiding a love mark maybe.

Seabird, Thanks so for all the info about season 4 Nick and Greg moments. I just got it in the mail yesterday and watched the first 3 eps last night. I'm so excited about Greg getting out into the field working. Ya know Nick is going to teach him everything he knows ;)

"Feeling The Heat" ( another 'I Love You' sign, this time from Greg to Nick)

Greg does the 'I love you' sign with his hand to Nick? I might faint!

Great pics from everyone. Man I love this place!

I havent seen the ep where Greg wears a scarf, but if it wasn't keeping him warm then I'm thinking he was hiding a love mark maybe.

Lol, but sometimes Greg teaches Nick what he knows.;):guffaw:

Hey thanks for that pics Katlynn888

It does seem more much more than subtextual why Greg was feeling why he was getting sick if Nick was... but also Grissom.

I wonder how Nick got sick in the first place??? What was he doing with Grissom?

Wojo your soo right, Greg thinking that he's very clever and secretive by displaying the call me sign- Sara as well as Nick knew it was really for Nick.

Oh my...

It does seem odd that Greg wore a scarf in the dessert (desert?) i mean its just odd... Maybe its a comfort thing, or a present from Nick, or it was to hide up the lovebites he got!!!

You're welcome, guys! I'm all to spread The Love. katlynn and Wojo, thanks for those great screen caps.

Of course, Greg was hiding up lovebites......:devil: They were so telling us something with Nick and Greg having a cold....It was a sure sign ;)

I just love the way they can say so much even when they're are just looking at each other. And I was thinking that actually, there's a gay moment everytime Nick and Greg look at each other just like this:

fg1.jpg

fg6.jpg

fg2.jpg

love1.jpg

upsmoke3.jpg

CSI-S2-anatomy636.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back