Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

This is great in a way because CBS might be less inclined to destroy the relationship as much as they have with other major cast members of different shows.

I totally agree, i think they have them perfect at the moment, each epi showing another snippit of the witty banter they're so great at and as csimania19 said it keeps getting hotter no matter how or what they do.

This evident in the picture below hehe!

[​IMG]

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You hit the nail on the head Aya... I couldn't have said it better myself. Besides, I'm glad that TPTB decided to portray Jess and Don like this 'cause there's that element of mystery and it makes you want to know more. Of course, it's frustrating that you don't know what's going on at times, but it sure as hell keeps you on your toes.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

How could I have possibly have forgotten about this board? I guess it's because I was distracted by the Eric/Calleigh stuff...

Flack/Angell is sort of the NY equivalent of GSR... NY is a little bitter hotter (not temp wise) and a little more kickass than LV and a little less antisocial, but both have ships that involve two people that are always professional yet you have a feeling that there's something more.

That might have made more sense in my head...

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please keep your opinions of others out of this thread. This is not the place for telling people that what they think is crap or that they're not paying attention. Everybody has the right to see the show the way they want whether it is to believe Angell was brought in as her own character or whether she was merely brought in as a love interest. Some people only watch the show for the romance, others watch for the science, some even watch for a mixture of both. None of it is wrong. Please stick to the subject of Flack/Angell.

Thanks

5. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

Sorry. x|

I hope not. xD

When GSR went canon the Miniature Killer kidnapped her and placed her under a wrecked car. Same happened with DL. Danny got shot by a drug gang?

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, Danny didn't get shot, he just got his butt kicked... badly.

I was trying to make a connection about how, while you knew that Grissom and Sara were in a relationship, it was so subtle 99% of the time that it was almost ridiculous. NY in general is a more open show, IMO, so it makes sense to me that the more subtle relationship is, while still subtle, more open to those watching.

7. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

hello? anyone here? :lol:

hey guys! you better check out the eddie cahill interview. it has some flack and angell in it. haha. really good stuff! :)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes back in* You're right, there's lots of good stuff here... especially about Jess and Don.

Really? 'Cause that sure as hell did not look like a first kiss... or maybe it just proves that Don's a great kisser. Remind me to ask Jess about that later... I'm sure she'd have something snarky to say about that.

Yes! We're not the only ones who noticed! And it looks like Eddie agrees with us... now I'm really curious to see what Emmanuelle has to say. *pokes the interviewers* Better get on that soon...

9. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

That was a great interview! Thanks for pointing it out. I really like Eddie's take on the relationship. Especially, the part about it being organic. Cause it is refreshing to see a relationship on TV that doesn't come across as forced and is allowed to progress naturally.

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too... and it's a good thing that TPTB is going in this direction 'cause it's more natural and personally, it's more interesting to me. I wonder how things will go from this point on though, but I hope that it's still the same Jess and Don.

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I missed Angell so much in the last episode. It's very easy to get used to her being present all the time, isn't it? I'm curiouis what the co-op between her and Stella is going to bring. Hopefuly nothing too dangerous! Flack, honey, protect her please :D

12. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I hope so too! I can't stand it when two people get together and they no longer act the way they used too. I've watched enough cop shows to worry a little. I don't want Don to become that overprotective boyfriend who had no problem w/Jess chase suspects and being in harm's way before they were dating and then suddenly becomes so protective over Jess that it drives them apart. I can't see TPTB going there so hopefully the won't.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my fellow Flack/Angell fans.
    [​IMG]

I wonder what Don and Jess are doing for the holiday? Hopefully, they're together and not working a case.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shuffles in* Sorry I haven't been around... I caught the flu on Friday and stayed sick until this morning. *sniffs* But I'm feeling much better now, even though I still have a lot to catch up on.

I'm not sure if it'll get that far, but I just got an image of Jess and Don kicking ass side by side. I would love it if we could see a little of that, but I would settle for seeing them interrogating suspects together. I don't think we've even seen that happen on the show. *crosses fingers* Maybe we'll have better luck next time...

14. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

That would be a great scene. It would be interesting if it was a male suspect and he tried flirting with Angell. Flack would be pissed and would want to hit the guy, but he'd know that Angell can handle herself so he'd kinda give a her signal to let her know he can step in if she needed him to.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think there's already fanfiction on that... I'm not sure, but I read a one shot where Jess held her own against a suspect while Don was watching from behind the glass. *shakes head* Anyways, that would be a great scenario to see, and wouldn't it be funny if the roles were reversed where a female suspect starts flirting with Don while Jess gets annoyed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.