The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haa! That is my manip. I made it earlier this year I think. I just thought with the way Greg was sitting on the ground in his promo and Nick on the stool it would come out good if I put them together in it and it did.
Here is another one I did but it is not as good.
nickgreg1-1.jpg

I think I will try to make some more one of these days. I love doing manips, especially of our guys!
Subtext is all we can live by with our couple but as long as we keep getting it, I am happy. Fanfics make up for the rest of it. :D

Last edited:
Holy crap I missed a lot. :eek: :( But I have caught up with the discussion. x)

First: Hi NGR91300! :D I'm fairly new (not quite so new anymore, I don't think... but still moderately fresh ;]) too sooo it's awesome to find new people like meeee && Stokes4Santa. :D

Nowww then. Basically all I have to say is that I miss way too much CSI. :( But I am going to watch the all day marathon today on Spike (starting at 8:00am CST for those who care :D) too try and catch up. I know I have a lot to do but it's always exciting to watch a "new" episode of CSI and at the same time look for The Love subtext. I agree with love_fan, for I too can find The Love subtext in every episode. Even though I sometimes think that maybe it's all in my head... :shifty: But maybe I'm wrong. :devil:

&& I completely, wholeheartedly agree about Nicky's Spanish. :drool: I bet Greggo likes it just as much as we do. :devil: :devil: And the subtext in "Turning the Screws" was so awesome. :'D

I am desperate to rent some CSI from my library (I am going to go get a season today, hopefully :)) because I need a Love fix. :( BUT I was wondering if someone would PLEASE tell me what episode was the one where Nicky used the "ily" sign instead of the "rock on" sign to Greg. :D It would be appreciated. ;)

&& the pictures are lovely. Dizzney I had no idea that one was a manip! Nick and Greg just look so natural sitting there together like that... ;)

And for resolutions: I hope they'll resolve to slip in more subtext this year. :devil:

I'm also so focused at the boys in new episodes, spillednotes. First of all I look out for subtext and then I focus on the case. And I'm also wondering if I read to much into scenes but then again, there can't be enough reading into, right? :thumbsup:

The I Love You sign was in S3's episode Abra Cadaver. Great episode and I so adore Greg's smile when he sees Nicky making the ILY sign. Priceless and Cath just stands there :lol:

abra04.jpg

Look at that grin! Only Nick gets that kind of smile.
normal_EyeTVSnapshot60-1.jpg

Yeah we all know that Greg knows his hand signs and Nick surely gave him the love sign. That was too cute that scene. But then again all scenes between them tend to be so cute. I do admit the first 3 seasons had tons of subtext in them. Season 4 and 5 not as much but then I think it picked up again in season 6.

Here is a little New Year's gift for all of you. :)

Thanks Dizzney, that's an awesome picture of the boys!

I hope their new year's resolutions include spending (even) more time together, maybe even getting "married", I could just imagine a commitment ceremony in their garden with their family and the team.

Ah, now I'm turning all sappy.

Wish all of you a good start into the new year :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I think I'll get there a few hours before you do? I never now these kind of things.

Anyway, I hope the boys celebrate with a lot of champagne and their friends and then hit the sheets for a private celebration. :devil::thumbsup:

Dizzney, I love you and your manips. I got sicker randomly so now I'm stuck inside (can't go out to the library :() BUT your manips make me smile. :D && So do your words, but that applies to everyone. x)

I wish there was a New Years episode of CSI... But it wouldn't be the same, with the latest episode of CSI over here in the USA && stuff... :( BUT it still might be enjoyable. I can always go for some Love subtext. :)

I have gathered that the best seasons for The Love subtext are seasons 3 & 4, correct? It appeared to be unanimously decided on here x) I want to know what to look forward to when I borrow a season. I can't decide which one to get... I want to get the 1st one, because you should start with the first one... But at the same time, The Love subtext calls to me. >_> And it would be nice to watch some The Love whilst I am sick on my couch :D anyway. Rambling I am...

Yay, I am not the only one! x) I'm glad that you, love_fan are searching for subtext within the show whilst paying attention... But I think we all do that. I'm not sure... I don't want to say I only watch CSI for the characters... >_> I do pay attention to the case. ANYWAY.

I am done. Now I shall go and lay or something and enjoy the CSI marathon (much Love subtext is coming my way, I pray :devil:)

(PS - love_fan, I agree with your New Years celebration with the boys :devil: :devil: Now only if someone would write it for meeee *pleads*)
(PSS - I don't know if I'm allowed to say this here because it doesn't directly connect with The Love's pairing, but Greg is just so adorable in "You've Got Male"... && the whole "RAWR" thing... :devil: I'm perverted :shifty:)

Dizzney, your manips are awesome!

Season one was good for The Love. I mean, in their FIRST scene together (also Greg's first scene on the show), the boys talked about.....anal swabs :devil:.

But season two was great for The Love: "Scooba Doobie Doo" ( that scene in the lab with Greg getting closer...and closer, the infamous "leggo my greggo", the waving from the hall...); "Stalker" (boytouching, Warrick telling Greg that Nick was hot....); "Slaves of Las Vegas" (the boys flirting over latex liquid, Nick blushing); "Cats in the Cradle" ( playing the "what do I win" game ;))...

....the ass checking in "The Hunger artist"....

hasolamentenickgreg5.jpg

....this scene from "Felonious Monk":

s2_12.jpg

ngc3.jpg
or this one from "Primum No Nocere"

And the list goes on....:)

The boys wish you all a HAPPY NEW LOVE YEAR!!! :drool:

c67.jpg

Seems I am the first to wish you all a happy New Year! Hope you celebrated all nicely! :thumbsup:

Hm, I have to agree with seabird the second season was so far the best for Love moments. The boys shared screen time in 18 of 23 episodes! But who's counting, right? ;):p That's a record so far!!! Season 3 was good, too but S4 was a downer for Love moments. There were some really good ones like Bad Words but there definitely weren't as many as before.

normal_4x19_124.jpg
boy-touching from Bad Words (S4)

Happy New Year everyone! I hope no one is wasted, lol and had a lot of fun:)

Season 2 is absolutely the best for the boys, so many great scenes. 4th season maybe it's not the best one but still scene from Bad Words is really strong one. 5th season even without Love scenes (well, Ch-Ch-Changes, small Love scene was there) was a good one in general, and thanks to this season we know a lot about Nick (his cute gay moments;)), and Greg became a CSI. True that 6th season is back again to the Love. I really can't decide which season I'd like to take and watch. I love so many eps from every season and how to choose?

Hey all Happy New Year! And welcome newbies. I've been away for a few days due to going under the knife but I am recovering fine now. Since we've been discussing manips I thought I'd share a few I made awhile ago. Hope you enjoy them.

I watched 2 and half deaths last night, but I was interupted by an unexpected phone call. When I got back, I saw Nick & Greg and another guy in the AV lab. Did I miss a "Love" moment between Nick & Greg? I really hope not. But I cannot believe I missed a scene with the 2 of them together.

Wojo, great pics.

Wojo, I hope you feel well :) And I LOVE your manips! :thumbsup:

The other day I was watching "After The Show" and I think this episode is GREAT for Nick/Greg. I loved how the boys were sticking up for each other.

Although he was competing with Sara for the promotion, Nick was supportive and he was happy to see Greg out on the field:

IN THE OFFICE

SARA: "I would take you and me over Catherine and Greg anytime"
NICK: "She's got Greg helping her?"
SARA: "Yeah"
NICK: "Well, the only way to learn is by getting out in the field and if he helps to find her, I'm okay with that"

IN THE LAB

(CATHERINE AND GREG sort through some trash)

CATHERINE: "Remember, we're looking for anything this guy did last Thursday, November 6"
GREG: "So I know Warrick's off. And Sara's pissed. Why not ask Nick to help?"

"For Warrick" is on tonight. Another chance to see this pic. All the ships paired off together... So telling...;)

forwarrick12.jpg

First of all Happy New Year to all of you! :D Hope you have a wonderful year :p and that the last one had been awesome too ^_^

I just finished seeing For Warrick, and well like I knew my reaction was like the first time lol FW is such an awesome episode... but it's sad too u.u I miss Warrick a lot... but seeing as thi is The Love thread I have to say something I saw :O

When they're arriving at the motel did anybody notice that Nicky glanced two times behind him? First he glances one and stays looking for a little 'til the cops passes in front of him and he glances at the door then when the cops are about to open the door he glances again and Greg's behind him and I think he sees him and turns back at the door... so my point here is that maybe he was checking his Greggo was following him ;P and we know it's not the first time he has done it! Cuz I bet you all remember "Bull" when they are walking towards the car and he looks behind him to look at Greg lol

I saw Play with Fire today :( poor Greggo! I almost cried... and was a little upset that Nicky didn't seem to react that much but well he needed to do his job no?... but I think that after what happened at the lab later he sorta looked a little quiet didn't you think so? he looked more serious than the first minutes of the show lol maybe he was sad for Greg and not being able to visit him or maybe is just wishful thinking on my part XD :p

Guess this is all for tonight ladies and is there any gents? Ttyl and happy new year again! :D

Happy New Year everyone. I haven't been in here for ages, down with the flu :( gutted.

Anyway, I saw 905 for the first time last night, Nick in the closet. It was better than i thought! His change of tone definately showed the way Riley and Greg were chatting hit a nerve. It was a really good love moment. Whether Nicky was jealous of the way the two were acting, or just didn't want Riley to know their bedroom secrets, I don't know, but it was good.

I love all the pics, love how on the promo pics they're together quite a lot :D and the manips :)

Dizzney- I love the pics! Are those from S8 or 9 promo pics? If so, where are the photos out? I couldn't find them on the ES fansite.

A question I've been dying to ask -- when you guys started shipping NG, was it more because of one of the characters more than the other? Did you start out as more of a Nick fan, more of a Greg fan, or was it all about the Love from the get-go? (Personally, I started off as a Greggo fan, and then a Sandle fan, before, well, seeing the Love.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back