CSI:Miami Road Trip #11: We Ain't Comin' Home

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Finch, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Ha, it's okay, I'd completely forgotten about him until you mentioned him. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trace lab, next day, 10am

Jenna: So as you can see, Heather is very apologetic and she'll try to help clean up as much as she can.

Speed: What about getting a new GCMS?

Jenna: Uh...well that one was kind of her bad but I'm sure there's a budget or something.

Speed: Yes. For things we require, not for things idiots break.

Heather: HEY. I didn't break it. The floor broke it, I simply gave it a push.

Speed: Isn't that like saying I didn't kill Heather, the bullet did?

Heather: ...

Anni: *walks in*

Speed: *looks at Anni*

Anni: *crosses arms*

Speed: I'll talk to you girls later.

Heather: We're women.

Speed: You broke my Mass Spec. You're a child.

Heather: Didn't mean to...*kicks at floor*

Jenna: *grabs Heather* C'mon, let's go put some super glue on the toilet seats in the men's bathroom.

Heather: Aww really? *sniffs*

Jenna: Yep.

Heather/Jenna leave

Speed: *places papers into bin*

Anni: Katie told me everything. A little...too much of everything.

Speed: *nods*

Anni: I don't even know what to say to you. *walks over*

Speed: *steps back*

Anni: *pulls up chair, sits* I know you're not some cheating bastard like before and that's what concerns me the most. Why you felt you connect more with Katie than me.

Speed: I thought you didn't know what to say to me.

Anni: Don't be a smartass.

Speed: ...

Anni: Is this the way it's always going to be? Am I always just going to be the 'wife' and she's going to be the one you'd go to bat for without missing a beat? I mean, what am I to you?

Speed: *sits* You're not the person I married.

Anni: What do you mean?

Speed: This...thing you have. I never know what's you talking and what's a diseased brain. And you don't look at me the same way, I can see that. I'm starting to feel like an aide or a bank account, not a husband. You're not the only one who's struggling through this.

Anni: *blinks*

Speed: Did you know that last time, you stabbed me in the gut with your keys because you couldn't remote start your car?

Anni: ...

Speed: You ran through a plate-glass window at a shopping mall downtown and you would get up every hour at night and turn on the stove, play with the thermostat, climb out the window, urinate in the hallway, I mean these things were hard to keep up with the first time, hard to hide from everyone and now I'm just supposed to suck it up and be there for you? Yes, it's selfish and yes you have every right to want and need support and be scared but...it's not just killing you.

Anni: Why didn't you tell me?

Speed: What, between looking for a new home, the temper tantrums and empty nights at home without you while you insist on 'dealing with things' on your own? Not to mention I'm at work 12 hours a day. I don't even have time for the conversation we're having now.

Anni: So why Katie?

Speed: I don't know.

Anni: You don't know or you won't tell me?

Speed: *looks down at table*

Anni: Listen uh...I think I'm going to try this surgery thing. Where radiation and medication might slip up, going in and manually cleaning the place might do the trick. At least for longer than before.

Anni: You don't have to be there but...it'd be nice to have someone I love with me.

Anni: Maybe fixing that will jump-start on fixing this.

Speed: I'd like that.

Anni: *smirks* Okay. I'll talk to you a little later.

Anni: *walks away*

Speed: *stares at door*

Miami, building, office, 11am

Scott: *walks in*

Tricia: *stands, smiles* Scotty.

Scott: It's Scott. I take it you called me here for a reason.

Tricia: Have a seat.

Scott: I'll stand.

Tricia: Of course you will. Can I get you something?

Scott: An explanation.

Tricia: *smiles* Like the new digs? See, when you were busy in Texas...I was starting my own empire.

Scott: You work fast.

Tricia: It's easy when you push a lot of people out of your way.

Scott: Push or kill?

Tricia: I'm not a murderer.

Scott: Only when it suits you. You think I didn't read those articles about the dead stock brokers and managers whose vaults were wiped clean? There's starting an empire, Tricia, and then there's taking one.

Tricia: *walks around desk* You're a quick study. The thing is, my empire isn't complete. APL Manhattan is standing firmly and irritatingly in my way.

Scott: How unfortunate.

Tricia: I want the access codes.

Scott: You'll need more than an access code and a crack team of hitmen to break into the wealthiest and more secured global investment branch on the planet. You think they're going to let a bunch of guys with machines guns just walk into the Empire State Building?

Tricia: *pulls out gun*

Scott: They change the codes every week, I'm not privy to that kind of information anymore.

Tricia: I don't need your brain. I need your influence. You're going to walk in, you're going to get the codes to every branch and you're going to walk out. How you do that is your problem but I want it done otherwise, the Empire State Building is going to meet an unfortunate demise.

Scott: *stares at Tricia*

Tricia: I know it won't get me my money but I like to blow things up.

Scott: You can go ahead and blow it to the Moon, I'm not helping you.

Tricia: *lifts gun, pushes it against Scott's head* You...*laughs* you have become a challenge. I'm surprised that woman in Texas didn't break you into a million pieces. *pulls gun away* Huh. *lifts knee, swings it*

Scott: *grabs Tricia's knee, twirls her, slams her into desk*

Tricia: AGH! *grabs onto desk*

Scott: *leans against Tricia, twists her arm*

Tricia: UGH!

Scott: Do you need a third warning?

Tricia: You're hurting my arm.

Scott: Then you need to stop struggling and relax.

Tricia: *sigh*

Scott: *lets go, stands back*

Tricia: *stands straight, rubs arm*

Scott: As you can imagine, I'm getting a tad impatient with people like you.

Tricia: Just like you were impatient with that woman you shoved off a cliff?

Scott: We all do what we have to do to survive.

Tricia: And I bet that helps you sleep at night.

Scott: No, as a matter of fact it doesn't. I haven't had a good night's sleep in years.

Tricia: It's no wonder you're so tense. *reaches into drawer, picks up vile* I use this. *throws vile*

Scott: *catches vile* What the hell is this?

Tricia: Something to loosen up. Works for me after a stressful week.

Scott: And you're just helping me out of the goodness of your heart.

Tricia: We have a lot in common.

Scott: We have nothing in common.

Tricia: *sits on desk* It was nice seeing you, despite what you won't do for me. No worries, I'll find a way.

Scott: Well whatever it is, leave me out of it. *turns around, leaves*

Tricia: *smirks*

TBC...................................

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Man if Scott didn't have any bad luck he would have no luck at all. Damn why don't he just paint a big bullseye on himself! everytime he turns a corner he gets a gun put in his face.

I can't believe Katie told Anni everything, but then again I can. I don't know if that surgery is such a good idea or not most of the time it just makes it worse than what it is. Well maybe Anni will be ok and her and Speed will work things out. I still like the Idea of Katie and Speed back together again though!

3. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

One thing is for sure, I'm glad Speed and Anni could talk as adults. And finally, Speed's able to express himself about how he feels in everything. Everyone, altogether now, it's called COMMUNICATION! Now, if they can continue on this trend, things will be better. I wonder if he's going to be there for her surgery, or just skip it?

Scott...his story just gets better and better...Tricia is back and well, doesn't look like she's getting Scott to do any of the dirty work she wants done. But I do believe that she's not through with Scott, not by a long shot.

Awesome update!

4. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

Wow, I absolutely LOVE the move Scott pulled on Tricia--err, I mean The Bitch! :lol: Sounded almost like an aikido move, which is my martial arts style. Well, except for the twisting of the arm. But the whole, "If your arm hurts, you need to stop struggling and relax" part, definitely. ^^ Great job, Geni!

And of course, there's Jenna going from being all mature as she's talking to Speed, and then cheering Heather up by suggesting super glue on the toilet seats in the men's room... Oh good lord... :guffaw: <3

5. Finch

Thanks so much for the reviews! :D Hee. :adore:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

House, 5pm, 2 days later

Lori: *places ornament onto tree* So is Anni coming to Christmas dinner?

Speed: *lifts brow* You're having a dinner?

Lori: Yeah, Scott's cookin'. We'd love to have her.

Speed: I'm assuming your mother is invited as well.

Lori: *smiles* Yes. And I'm fully aware of your 'situation'.

Speed: What situation.

Lori: *laughs* Y'alls kitchen expedition?

Speed: *frowns*

Lori: *smiling* Go Dad.

Speed: No. I really wish your mother would refrain from blurting everything out to everyone. And you can wipe that smile off your face.

Lori: *smirks* Okay, I won't bring it up again. *mumbles* Gee you'd think after getting laid, you'd be a little more cheery.

Speed: Excuse me?

Lori: Nothing. Where should I put this garland?

Speed: You don't know where to put garland.

Lori: *smiles* It's my first Christmas tree.

Scott: *walks in, hands over beer* Yeah she's been working at it all day.

Speed: *grabs beer* Thanks.

Lori: Hey in my defense, it wasn't all day. I did have to feed Steph quite a few times and she spit up all over the kitchen floor so technically, I was only at it 4 and a half hours. Besides, I can't help that I'm a perfectionist.

Speed: You are?

Lori: Yep. Hm...something's missin'. *looks at Scott, smiles* You think you could fly up to New York and grab me some snow for the front lawn?

Scott: *laughs* You mean slush and mud mixed with a little bit of dog pee? Sure.

Lori: Well you don't have to take it from the middle of the street.

Scott: Couldn't I just take some from the freezer and throw it at you?

Lori: *smirks* If you throw freezer snow at me, I'll kick your ass.

Scott: *smiles* Really. *backs up*

Lori: Scott, no.

Scott: *smiling* What was that? Yes?

Lori: Scott...

Scott: I'm happy to oblige. *runs into kitchen*

Lori: SCOTT! *runs*

Speed: *rolls eyes* Kids.

Kitchen

Lori: Put that snowball down.

Scott: Can't. The rules are, if one picks up a snowball, one must throw it at the nearest target.

Lori: There's no rule.

Scott: Maybe not in Miami.

Lori: *narrows eyes* Throw it and lose the arm.

Scott: I'll take my chances. *throws snowball*

Lori: OW! Jesus! *wipes leg* You're dead. *lunges at Scott* DIE!

Scott: AH! *grabs Lori*

Lori: *wraps arms around Scott's neck* How dare you ruin a perfectly good pair of jeans.

Scott: *smiles* You can't ruin jeans with water, babe.

Lori: Who knows what sorts of contaminants were in the freezer. *reaches into freezer* Oh good thing you're tall because it sucks reaching in the back.

Scott: What are you doing?

Lori: Getting a sample.

Scott: What, so you can make sure your jeans'll be okay?

Lori: *smiles* No, so you can eat snow. *shoves snowball into Scott's face*

Scott: Agh!

Lori: HA.

Scott: Oh so it's okay to shove the contaminant-infested snow into your husband's face but it's not okay to dirty your jeans with it.

Lori: You have much to learn about women and their clothes.

Scott: Your jeans mean more to you than me? I'm hurt.

Lori: *smiling* Okay, maybe I'll make an exception. *kisses Scott* Afterall, you'll probably last longer than the jeans.

Scott: *smiling* Cute.

Speed: *walks over*

Scott: *lets go*

Lori: *grabs onto Scott's chest* Oof.

Speed: Are you two finished having snowball fights? Because your mother just showed up and I'm not answering the door.

Lori: I'll get it. *runs into living room*

Scott: *wipes face*

Speed: Here. *hands over dish towel*

Scott: Thanks.

Speed: You seem to be doing well.

Scott: Uh, yeah. Pretty well. You know, sometimes I wish I could forget half the crap that's happened to me but uh...being here, now, this happy...it was worth all the pain and struggle. And if it means I could wake up each morning beside Lori and hold my little girl in my arms, I'd do it all again.

Speed: That's very...touchy-feely of you.

Scott: *laughs* What can I say, I cried when I saw Titanic.

Speed: Please tell me you were crying because no ship that beautiful should have its ass sticking up in the air.

Scott: Yeah, we'll go with that.

Speed: Good man. *walks away*

TBC................................

6. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Aww...Christmas dinner! Lori and Scott are just too cute together! They are the eptiome of married life at the moment. Speed, Katie...nice family get together. But something tells me that you've got something up your sleeve, or...maybe it is just a nice family gathering. Wonders will never cease:)

Awesome update:D

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny. I don't know why I found it completely hysterical, but I did. Anyway...

Poor Speed. *hugs him and Anni* Work things out, Kids. *nods*

Aww, Scott and Lori are so cute.

Great update! :D

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Hahaha! I lover the snowball fight in the freezer! I like the Titanic refrence too, that was really funny. Scott better watch it lori will have him flipped and pinned on the floor before he can move.

Boy Katie sure is feeling proud, or guilty she can't keep her trap shut! what did she do take out a ad in the announcement section of the paper and tell everybody that her & Speed mopped the kitchen and used the Spatchula for things other than flippin eggs! LoL!!!

Something tells me that somebodys fixin to get a really great Christmas present and I don't think its gonna be Lori! I liked it when Lori said go Dad! I guess she wouldn't care if they got back together.

Great update give us somemore!!!!!

9. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for that Geni! You always put a smile on my face even when I have a bad day.

Awww christmas, can't wait to see what happens next!

*is not much of an analyser haha*

10. Finch

Thanks so much for the reviews! And ha ^ don't worry if you're not much of an analyzer, that's okay. :lol: As long as you're enjoying the story, it's all good. :D

Hope y'all are having a great Christmas/Holiday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Living room, 8pm

Katie: You have to string the garland around the tree REAL tight.

Lori: Are you sure?

Katie: Definitely. And you need more lights. *grabs box*

Speed: *sits on couch* She's decorating a tree, not the whole bloody forest.

Katie: Lori, excuse your father, he's just being a Grinch.

Lori: I see some headlights in our driveway.

Katie: ANNI'S HERE!

Speed: Yes, thank you for that.

Lori: I'll go get the door. *runs to door*

Speed: *stands*

Foyer

Lori: *opens door, smiles* Anni. *hugs Anni*

Anni: *blinks* Did I just arrive at the wrong house?

Lori: *laughs* Definitely not. *lets go* How are you?

Anni: I'm doin' okay.

Lori: That's good, that's really good.

Anni: Tim, I think there's something wrong with your daughter, her eyes aren't dead inside.

Lori: *smiles* I'll take that as a compliment.

Speed: She means it that way, I'm sure.

Scott: *walks over* Turkey should be done in about 5 so you guys have that much more time for small talk. Unless you wanted to get seated.

Anni: *looks at Scott* WOW. So this is Lori's man.

Scott: *looks at Anni, smiles* You must be Anni. *grabs Anni's hand* We're so glad you could join us, make yourself at home.

Anni: *smiling* Well aren't you a strapping young gentleman. OH! And you have a baby too! I know you do! She seems to be out of sight.

Scott: She's upstairs having a nap. If you'd like to see her, I'm sure Lori could take you.

Anni: YAY! BABY TIME! *grabs Lori* Upstairs we go, honey.

Lori: *laughs* Okay.

Anni/Lori leave

Katie: *slaps Scott* You're not that charming with me.

Scott: The last time I was charming with you, you pinched my ass.

Speed: *looks at Katie*

Katie: ...What? That's how I greet people.

Kitchen, 10 minutes later

Lori: *walks in* You got the turkey out there?

Scott: Yep.

Lori: Great, I'll take in the yams.

Scott: Hold on a minute. *grabs Lori's arm*

Lori: What is it?

Scott: You and I need to talk about something later.

Lori: Can I have a hint now?

Scott: You remember Tricia?

Lori: You mean...bitch who wouldn't let me talk to you and tried to take over your company.

Scott: That would be her. Well, she gave me something and I need your input.

Lori: Sure.

Scott: We'll discuss it later.

Lori: No, we'll discuss it now. They're busy fighting over turkey and who's prettier than whom or some nonsense.

Scott: *sigh*

Lori: Scott, come on. It's obviously important so I don't want to wait.

Scott: *reaches into pocket, pulls out vile*

Lori: *looks down at vile*

Scott: I haven't opened it but it's probably nothing good.

Lori: *grabs vile, turns it upside down* Diamorphine.

Scott: Yeah I saw the tag. What is it?

Lori: It's uh...it's prescription heroin, it's legal in the UK. At least the last time I checked. Why the hell would she give you heroin?

Scott: She said I needed to mellow out and relax.

Lori: *lifts brows* Sounds to me like she's hoping to control you with narcotics and is using your trauma as a gateway to that. What's she up to?

Scott: She wants to take a stranglehold on all of the big investment companies and create her own mega-empire. I refused to help her and she gave me this to 'try'. I think she's getting into more than just investments.

Lori: Pharmaceutical companies.

Scott: *nods*

Lori: Big market, it's ambitious.

Scott: And I have a feeling whatever she's planning, she's hoping to involve me with or without my cooperation.

Lori: So if you cooperate, i.e. the heroin, it's less likely she'll be so quick to endanger the lives of everyone you love. Nice threat. Subtle.

Scott: I don't know what to do.

Lori: Well since you're already tangled up in this, you have a few options. You can use the heroin and crawl back to her door begging for more and you'll do anything she wants to get it, you can not take the heroin and pretend to do that very thing to gain insight to what she's up to in order to stop her...

Scott: Or...

Lori: Or you can let me handle it since you have no idea how to act desperate enough to make anyone believe you're chasing the dragon.

Scott: How would you know?

Lori: You might excel at acting like an asshole but high and strung out is my thing. Besides, who better to 'help' her take over the pharmaceutical companies than someone who's done exactly what she's doing?

Scott: What about APL? You didn't have any influence there.

Lori: It doesn't sound like she wants someone to attend a board meeting, am I right?

Scott: You're not far off.

Lori: You've gone through enough, you shouldn't have to juggle her in too.

Scott: What if she refuses your 'help'?

Lori: She won't. All she'll see is a former drug user relapsing and willing to do anything for her.

Lori: *looks down at vile*

Scott: ...Lori.

Lori: *opens lid, turns on sink, dumps vile* We won't be needing this.

Scott: You sure you can do this?

Lori: Yes.

Scott: You were eyeing that heroin pretty closely.

Lori: Yams? *picks up dish*

Scott: *grabs dish*

Lori: *walks away*

TBC.................................

11. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Tricia always seems to be the thorn in Scott's side. Now, Lori wants to help, and while I think she's the knowledgable one between the two, I still think it's a bad idea. So many things could go wrong. I just hope they know what they are doing:)

Anni arrives and everything is calm and enjoyable. I knew they could be adults about this. Although, I won't lie, I was looking for any tale tale hints of Anni relapsing into her psychosis. Maybe they can be held at bay for a while...lol. Can't wait to see how the dinner goes.

Excellent update....and Happy Holidays to you as well!

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well this could be bad! I hope Lori doesn't fall back into her old ways again. Are you sure Speed can survive this dinner with both these women at the table? I hope the turkey gets eaten & not thrown or worn! LoL! FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!

13. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Wow yeah this does look bad!! And I see Anni, Katie and Speed drama! This could get interesting! Great update!!!

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Augh...not again. God Geni, why do I get the feeling Lori helping is going to go very wrong:eek: Poor kids cannot get a break:wtf::lol:.

Love the update, waits patiently to see where you are going with this:)

15. Finch

Thanks so much for the reviews! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner table

Katie: *chewing*

Anni: *poking at plate*

Speed: *leans over* You feeling okay?

Anni: *nods*

Katie: You look kinda pale there Anni. Gee, I hope the turkey was cooked properly.

Lori: The turkey's fine.

Katie: How would you know?

Lori: Because I trust Scott.

Scott: Anni, would you like me to get you something?

Anni: No. I'm fine, keep eating. Let's change the subject, shall we? So Scott, what do you do for a living?

Scott: I'm a Data Analyst.

Anni: Really, I don't know what that is.

Katie: He works in office buildings and plays with numbers and data all day. Did you know he and Lori met in therapy?

Lori: Mother.

Katie: What? It's true. He was your knight in shining armour.

Lori: *rolls eyes*

Anni: Why's that?

Katie: Well that's where they fell in love. Right?

Lori: I don't know, I didn't exactly write it on the calendar.

Katie: You told me when you first met him, you found him interesting 'cause of why he was there.

Anni: Why was he there?

Lori: Why don't we talk about something happy for a while?

Katie: I heard he was a real bastard before it happened too.

Anni: Before what happened?

Katie: Well it was way before he was tortured, that's for sure. Hey weren't you electrocuted? We found the chair and everything and it had burn marks on-

Speed: Enough.

Katie: Oh yeah, oops, not allowed to talk about that. Oh but what about the scratch marks dragged all over the room?

Speed: *frowns* Katie, stop.

Katie: Right. I hope I didn't offend you, Scott.

Scott: *smiles* Not at all.

15 minutes later

Katie: *flicks spoon*

Anni: Ow. *rubs head* Katie, stop throwing peas.

Katie: I didn't do it.

Anni: I saw you.

Katie: You saw wrongly.

Anni: *rolls eyes, looks down at plate*

Katie: *flicks spoon*

Anni: OW. Katie, knock it off.

Katie: I didn't do anything.

Speed: What are you, 5?

Katie: I can't help that her head keeps getting in the way of my peas.

Speed: Maybe that problem would cease if you would keep the peas on your plate.

Katie: That's no fun.

Anni: You think it's fun to throw things at me?

Katie: Yes.

Anni: Yeah well how's this for fun? *picks up mashed potatoes, throws them at Katie*

SPLAT

Katie: *blinks*

Anni: *smiles* I feel much better now.

Katie: *wipes potato from face* That was low.

Anni: Oh come on Katie, I'm just having a little fun.

Katie: *frowns* Eat this. *picks up gravy bowl*

Anni: Katie, don't you dare-

SPLASH

Anni: ...

Katie: HA.

Lori: *covers eyes*

Scott: *drinks wine*

Speed: Both of you stop it. You're guests in someone else's home.

Katie: Oh stuff it. *throws pickle*

Speed: *frowns* Don't throw food at me.

Katie: What are you gonna do about it?

Speed: Katie, I mean it.

Katie: *picks up wine glass*

Speed: Katie, don't.

Katie: Gee this full glass of wine sure looks delicious.

Speed: Throw that at me and it'll be the last thing you ever do.

Katie: *splashes wine in Speed's face*

Speed: *blinks, coughs*

Katie: Hee.

Anni: *throws cranberry sauce*

Katie: AGH! Ew! You know I hate cranberries!

Anni: That's what you get for dousing my husband with wine.

Katie: At least it wasn't cheap wine. *picks up plate*

Anni: Don't you DARE. *picks up plate*

Katie: Someone's going to go home smelling like turkey and potatoes.

Anni: Yeah well someone else is going to go home ALONE on Christmas.

Katie: *glares* DIE.

Scott: STOP!

Katie/Anni: *look at Scott*

Scott: Please.

Anni: *puts plate down*

Katie: *drops plate*

Scott: Thank you, I appreciate it.

Katie: She started it.

Anni: I did not.

Katie: Pfft. Gee, y'know Scott sure is comanding when he wants to be. I bet that translates well to the bedroom.

Lori: Mother, do you have to be so inappropriate?

Katie: Well is it true?

Lori: *frowns* We're not going to dignify that with an answer. Eat your food and shut up.

Katie: Yeah but now I'm really curious.

Scott: I find life is much more exciting when you don't know all the answers. Now is there anything else you would like to get out of your system to make this meal increasingly awkward or are you finished?

Everyone: *stares at Scott*

Scott: *jabs fork into turkey*

Lori: *smiles* Who wants more wine!

30 minutes later

Katie: *slams wine glass onto table* You know what I like about you, Scotty? You're always so chizelous.

Scott: Um...I think you mean chivalrous.

Katie: And you're SO smart. Lori, isn't he SMART?

Lori: Compared to you, yes.

Katie: Wow you two were just, tsk, made for each other dontcha know. I *knocks over glass* hope that y'all have a really happy life, I really do. And ANNI? I hope you don't die or nothin'.

Anni: *lifts brow*

Katie: You and Tim, you're like GUH. I wish you guys had been the ones in the kitchen doin' the funky chicken. Wait...or was it the nasty. Anyway, the point is, you guys are AWESOME. *picks up knife* See this knife? *picks up fork* It goes with this fork. *elbow slips off table* WHOOPS. *slams knife back on table* This knife and this fork symbolizes you.

Speed/Anni: *staring at Katie*

Katie: *picks up pickle* You see this pickle? It symbolizes ME. An accessory to a meal but not really important and no one would really miss it if it weren't there.

Lori: Maybe we should call it a night.

Speed: Agreed. Katie, we'll take you home.

Katie: NO. I'm not FINISHED.

Anni: We're not going to sit here and argue with you. Come on. *stands*

Katie: I don't wanna go home.

Anni: Too bad. *walks over, grabs Katie*

Katie: *shoves Anni into wall*

Anni: Ugh. *holds arm*

Speed: *stands, runs over* You okay?

Anni: *nods*

Katie: I'll WALK.

Speed: You live 40 miles away.

Katie: It'll be a LONG walk. *staggers over to door*

Scott: *stands*

Lori: *grabs Scott's arm* Let her go.

Katie: *leaves, slams door*

Anni: Go get her. Put her in the car.

Speed: *nods, leaves*

Anni: Well. *claps* It was a great evening, thank you for inviting us.

Lori: You're welcome. Thanks for joining us.

Anni: *smiles* I doubt we'll soon forget it. Now if you'll excuse me...

Lori: Oh, no problem.

Anni: *looks at Scott* It was nice to finally meet you.

Scott: Likewise.

Anni: *leaves*

Lori: Well that was relatively painless.

Scott: I personally thought she'd get drunk sooner.

Lori: *slaps Scott* Come upstairs, I need to get ready to meet Tricia.

Scott: *looks at watch* It can't wait until morning?

Lori: She's probably not asleep and I don't want to wait. *walks away*

Upstairs, bedroom

Lori: *zips up jacket*

Scott: *lifts brows*

Lori: *grabs gun from dresser*

Scott: You really don't like her.

Lori: Nope. *pulls gun slide*

Scott: I have to say, I much prefer this look on you.

Lori: *smirks, places gun behind back, pulls jacket over gun* I know.

Scott: The girly girl stuff never really suited you.

Lori: Is my Christmas present out front?

Scott: *smiles* You mean the uh, V2S-250R bike?

Lori: Mmm music to my ears.

Scott: And where's my Christmas present?

Lori: *smiles* You'll get it when I come back.

Scott: Do I get a hint?

Lori: What would be the fun in that? *winks*

Lori: *walks away*

Scott: *smiles*

TBC...........................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.